PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that the prostate is the male G-spot?

parkerbi
Feb 18, 2008, 3:07 AM
Is it true that the prostate is the male G-spot? I know this from a book. Just wanna know how you think.:three:

lonelygirlintx
Feb 18, 2008, 10:32 AM
I've heard the same thing. That's really interesting.

Ammigoth
Feb 18, 2008, 10:38 AM
well to my knowledge which is well rather limited, massaging the prostate can course a guy to cum with even touching there penis, its what they do sometimes to take cum from patients for what ever reason.

RIfitbiguy
Feb 18, 2008, 11:12 AM
it seems to be, because, whenever, i masturbate with a butt plug in my anus, the ejaculations and contractions are more intense. There is also a device called ANEROS, which, by its shape, stimulates the prostate, see www.ANEROS.com. I havent used it, just butt plugs

Sex in Words
Feb 18, 2008, 1:33 PM
All I can say is HELL YA!
Prostate massage and play is very hot. I've tried a variety of things with my favourite being my partner stimulating my prostate. It can take a good long time to work up to it right, and its not like you touch it and go "WOW!" but a slow steady working of the prostate can create intense orgasms. I haven't been able to get off with only massage, but oh, so very close.

vittoria
Feb 18, 2008, 5:59 PM
Is it true that the prostate is the male G-spot? I know this from a book. Just wanna know how you think.:three:

YES...common knowledge.:cool:

V

shameless agitator
Feb 18, 2008, 6:19 PM
Ohhh yeah :bigrin:

Azrael
Feb 18, 2008, 8:11 PM
Absofuckinlutely ;)

Lorcan
Feb 20, 2008, 9:54 AM
It's true. When you're a fetus the same tissue that turns in to a g-spot in females turns into prostate in males. The same thing is true for the clitorus and penis.

A lot of people do not come just by massaging the prostate; they have to touch their penis too. In the same way, when you penetate a woman you are really just massaging her "prostate" (g-spot), and you have to give her some attantion to her "penis" (clitorus) as well.

I realise that some people do not work this way... i'm just saying a lot of people do. I think it would clear things up if more people knew that females and males were a lot more alike sexually than we think.

skyscanning
Feb 20, 2008, 10:14 AM
Yeah, it does seem to work this way...

Two of the three I have had anal sex ( to this point) I have been able to cum just by riding the cock. Now, him fucking me (on my back, which I love) did not produce feelings of orgasm. But, after foreplay and a little anal play, I was able to cum just by riding his cock, as I was able to angle my body to stumulate the prostrait. Yummy yum.

I have been able to use women based g-spot toys to make my cock drip cum, but not the orgasm itself. And like the posted noted above, it takes a little time. I do believe that lots of good "close to the edge" foreplay contributed to my anal orgasm. I am certain I will get there with the toys, and I am about to work with the GF (and a strap on) to not only use this position to get off with (me on top), but explore other potential anal/prostrait positions that will get me off.

Good luck and happy hunting :)

dickhand
Feb 24, 2008, 12:36 AM
It works for me . I love to be fucked doggie style . I will cum without any stimulation to my cock at all , usually before he does . Being fucked on my back doesn't seem to do it , although I enjoy that position too . It's just that I need it stroked to cum . If I am on top riding his cock , I will be cumming on his chest in no time .

Sticking a finger up your ass and stroking your prostrate gland is an old prostitutes trick to get you to cum faster so they can handle more customers in a day thus making more money .

Psykels
Feb 24, 2008, 1:42 AM
yes, it is true
usually a vibrator helps XP

DiamondDog
Feb 24, 2008, 2:00 AM
It's true. When you're a fetus the same tissue that turns in to a g-spot in females turns into prostate in males. The same thing is true for the clitorus and penis.

A lot of people do not come just by massaging the prostate; they have to touch their penis too. In the same way, when you penetate a woman you are really just massaging her "prostate" (g-spot), and you have to give her some attantion to her "penis" (clitorus) as well.

I realise that some people do not work this way... i'm just saying a lot of people do. I think it would clear things up if more people knew that females and males were a lot more alike sexually than we think.

yeah internal anal sex doesn't do anything for me.

bim4mmf
Feb 29, 2008, 6:37 PM
yes, it is. I know sometimes when i get anal, every so often my partners cock will massage the prostate and its like fireworks. feels so good

unhetero
Feb 29, 2008, 6:54 PM
Sticking a finger up your ass and stroking your prostrate gland is an old prostitutes trick to get you to cum faster so they can handle more customers in a day thus making more money .

I could totally see that...although it seems strange that whores would NEED to make a guy cum faster...like what, it maybe shortens the act by 10 seconds? :)

Just kidding, I know not all guys are so trigger happy, ahaha

BronzeBobby
Feb 29, 2008, 9:55 PM
Yes, the prostate is hot.

B

the mage
Mar 1, 2008, 11:03 AM
Prostate stim by a skilled man is one of the most powerful orgasms you'll ever experience.