PDA

View Full Version : CHAT HOPPING

IanGray
Feb 11, 2008, 5:45 PM
I was private chatting with someone and she was chatting in the main room at the same time. Then I found myself in another private chat. It occurred to me that this could be quite fun. Anyone fancy a bit of chat hopping? :tongue:

scorpio9
Feb 11, 2008, 6:28 PM
You just have to make sure the right answer goes to the right chat. Can be embarrrassing if you don't keep it straight.

csrakate
Feb 11, 2008, 6:37 PM
Nothing worse than typing something in the wrong window....especially in the main room window!!! LOL!!! Not that I have personal knowledge of that or anything LOL!

Hugs,
Kate

TrimBeardHairyBod
Feb 11, 2008, 7:24 PM
Nothing worse than typing something in the wrong window....especially in the main room window!!! LOL!!!

I've done that. Wouldn't have been serious if I hadn't been gossiping about the person I was chatting to in the other window. <clang>

BreeIsMe
Feb 11, 2008, 9:33 PM
It becomes even more interesting when you have 2-3 PM's going and are on Yahoo IM at the same time....Talk about Schizophrenic.........

Bree

IanGray
Feb 12, 2008, 5:21 AM
It becomes even more interesting when you have 2-3 PM's going and are on Yahoo IM at the same time....Talk about Schizophrenic.........

Bree

lol should have called it a chatting orgy! Imagine:

main room; breast stroke
pvt 1; blow job
pvt 2; anal sex
yahoo m; mutual masturbation
bedroom;; threesome

Ah! we can but dream.............. :tongue:

**Peg**
Feb 12, 2008, 12:11 PM
alas Ian, looks like you and I won't be multichatting anytime soon as this woman can't walk and chew gum at the same time LOL

:bigrin:

IanGray
Feb 12, 2008, 12:48 PM
alas Ian, looks like you and I won't be multichatting anytime soon as this woman can't walk and chew gum at the same time LOL

lol. Peg, I think that it might get sticky, and i'd get my knickers in a twist having so many choices, but, what a way to go! There's nothing beats dying on the job! :tongue:

bisexualinsocal
Feb 12, 2008, 7:58 PM
There's some nice people in chat but we do get the occasional "anyone into cyber" loner. Still, it's about an 8:1 ratio.

IanGray
Jun 13, 2011, 3:38 AM
There's some nice people in chat but we do get the occasional "anyone into cyber" loner. Still, it's about an 8:1 ratio.

Chatting is nice cyber tends to get boring

sammie19
Jun 13, 2011, 5:49 AM

You cant mult-task Peg? I would watch it if I were you or they will adopt you as an honorary man.;) Pop over at lunch time I will give you a few tips to save you from such a horrible fate.:tong: