PDA

View Full Version : Bi Pride Products

Lorcan
Nov 23, 2005, 2:31 PM
I want to know what you've bought in the way of Bi Pride Products. There is a very small selection of them out there.

I wanted to find a commuter coffee mug, but couldn't. I was told that someone made them once, but they didn't sell.

I also wanted to find a Rainbow jewery with Bi beads on it.... just because most people don't even know the Bi colors, but they know what Rainbow jewery means. Couldn't find one, so I got me some hemp and made one.

I like the motif with the flower which has petals picked off as in "he loves me; he loves me not", only the petals are label "boy" and "girl". You can get them at http://www.biproducts.biz . I also like the one that says "Sorry honey, just because I'm bi doesn't me I'm not picky"

:bipride: :color:

RainbowBright
Nov 23, 2005, 2:42 PM
i loved the one with the flowers as well. but my faviorate is gotta to be the " sorry hunny, i may be bi but i am still picky"...getting a couple of thoes as magnates and as a bumper sticker

RainbowBright :tong:

Sex in Words
Nov 23, 2005, 3:58 PM
I think you'll like the next feature article to be published. Its on the bi flag and symbols of bi. Maybe it'll give people some more ideas of things they'd like to get a hold of to show their bi-pride!