PDA

View Full Version : Can't get enough of it

IanGray
Feb 9, 2008, 3:01 AM
the first time I had sex was when I was 17 and had to wait another 40 years until my second time. Why is it that some people get all the sex they want and more while others get little or nothing? :confused:

BreeIsMe
Feb 9, 2008, 3:44 AM
morals, luck, desperation, a lot of reasons...........

From you tone, you imply that those who don't have as much sex are somehow deprived.... Maybe its the other way around

VBScript
Feb 9, 2008, 3:54 AM
Because you're not out there actually trying to have sex with anyone at all?

also if you're old, you won't get as much sex as you would 40 years ago.

BiphobiaFighter
Feb 9, 2008, 4:08 AM
I'm 19, almost 20, and I'm a virgin without any real desire to get rid of it. I'm fine going through life at this pace. Once I get a partner (probably just one) that I have a connection with, I know I'll be very naughty, though. :)

-I don't go to nightclubs and things. They aren't my kinds of places. That probably has something to do with it. :)

-A non-interest in casual sex is probably the big reason why I haven't had sex yet. :)

Why aren't I in a relationship having non-casual sex (this will probably be boring..)?

-I'm a quiet nerd...

-I haven't asked any men out because if I am attracted to them, they are either living on the other side of the world, are straight (I found out before asking) or I didn't know what to say. No men have asked me out, although one man who I was once attracted to who is also bi gave me hints...it's just that he also sexually harassed me at some point so now I don't like him at all.

-With women, they've either turned me down,, I don't know how to ask them out, I knew she'd say no since she didn't like me in that way or I assumed we'd see each other again sometime and I could ask then.... One girl did ask me out back in early high school, though. She dumped me the next time she saw me... :)

IanGray
Feb 9, 2008, 5:09 AM
Because you're not out there actually trying to have sex with anyone at all?

also if you're old, you won't get as much sex as you would 40 years ago.

Whether anyone tries to have sex or not or is old, does not matter. It is my experience that some people have no trouble getting sex whatever age. I have recently had plenty of offers but still no sex.

VBScript
Feb 9, 2008, 5:13 AM
Whether anyone tries to have sex or not or is old, does not matter. It is my experience that some people have no trouble getting sex whatever age. I have recently had plenty of offers but still no sex.

Did you follow up on them? Maybe you just don't like sex.

IanGray
Feb 9, 2008, 6:07 AM
Did you follow up on them? Maybe you just don't like sex.

I do want sex, but something always happens to prevent it. At the moment it is distance and accommodation.