PDA

View Full Version : Can a hairy guy get a shave?

bucklespa
Feb 8, 2008, 8:38 PM
So, I am a fairly hairy guy, with a descent coat on my chest back and legs. However, I REALLY enjoy having a shaved pubic region. I find the act of shaving arousing, as well as the response and feel during sexual encounters with men and women.

My question is, Is it strange to see a hairy guy with a shaved groin? Also, where should one draw the line when shaving? Personally, I'm not willing to shave/wax my legs and chest.

I would love to hear your thoughts and feelings!

-Buckles

alaskacouple
Feb 8, 2008, 8:54 PM
Well I think that is a personal preference type of question and you will get a wide range of answers - so for the most part this will just be one of those 'my two cents' responses. But since you asked;

I think it looks rather un-natural and shocking to to see a nice hairy chest and stomach with a bald crotch. I suppose the compromise to having the sensitivity would be to go hairless on your scrotum, and trimmed up above. Seems to look more natural to me.

vittoria
Feb 8, 2008, 9:33 PM
Maybe a gradual shave into what some call ( when it comes to haircuts) a 'fade'.

FREAKYSCBOY
Feb 8, 2008, 11:44 PM
So, I am a fairly hairy guy, with a descent coat on my chest back and legs. However, I REALLY enjoy having a shaved pubic region. I find the act of shaving arousing, as well as the response and feel during sexual encounters with men and women.

My question is, Is it strange to see a hairy guy with a shaved groin? Also, where should one draw the line when shaving? Personally, I'm not willing to shave/wax my legs and chest.

-Buckles
no, i think it is hott...keep doing your things

VBScript
Feb 9, 2008, 4:00 AM
That's really weird.

You'd have a HUGE bald spot on your groin while the rest of your body isn't shaved.

FuzzloverUK
Feb 9, 2008, 5:01 AM
I actually think a hairy guy/shaved crotch combo is quite a sexy arrangment. Am quite hairy and often sport that look myself so you're not alone. All part of life's rich tapestry...

Ocasio otoko
Feb 9, 2008, 8:14 AM
Well I think that is a personal preference type of question and you will get a wide range of answers - so for the most part this will just be one of those 'my two cents' responses. But since you asked;

I think it looks rather un-natural and shocking to to see a nice hairy chest and stomach with a bald crotch. I suppose the compromise to having the sensitivity would be to go hairless on your scrotum, and trimmed up above. Seems to look more natural to me.

I agree 100%. But I'm the only one in this whole site that is pro-body and pubic hair. However if you like to use a variety of cock rings, being shaved will make it easy to wear them longer periods of time. :)

welickit
Feb 9, 2008, 8:23 AM
Being nudists we see lots of naked people. It isn't at all unusual to see a guy who shaves just his crotch. Another observation is that those who shave around their asshole usually do so because they enjoy anal.

Sapphrodite
Feb 9, 2008, 9:53 AM
:2cents:: Manscaping!!!! :male::male::male:

If you use a set of clippers, like hairdressers use to buzz men's hair shorter than scissors, with a length comb that regulates the minimum length (so you dont give yourself a buzz cut, LOL), then you should be able to effectively 'taper' or blend the areas closest to your completely shaved areas (lower abdomen & pelvic region) so that it looks a bit more natural overall.

It's a bit of work to maintain, but the end result is more visually pleasing without having to surrender the more natural looking hair in places you want to keep it and the transition to the smoothness in the places where you don't. :tongue:

Good Luck!!
Sapphy :female:

PS: If you ever want to attempt any type of hair removal like waxing, try the home Body Sugaring kits. It's all-natural, less painful, and you'll be smoother even longer!!! Note: Only sugar/wax areas where you can pull the skin taught when you 'rip' the strips off :eek:

VBScript
Feb 10, 2008, 4:02 AM
:2cents:: Manscaping!!!! :male::male::male:

If you use a set of clippers, like hairdressers use to buzz men's hair shorter than scissors, with a length comb that regulates the minimum length (so you dont give yourself a buzz cut, LOL), then you should be able to effectively 'taper' or blend the areas closest to your completely shaved areas (lower abdomen & pelvic region) so that it looks a bit more natural overall.

It's a bit of work to maintain, but the end result is more visually pleasing without having to surrender the more natural looking hair in places you want to keep it and the transition to the smoothness in the places where you don't. :tongue:

Good Luck!!
Sapphy :female:

PS: If you ever want to attempt any type of hair removal like waxing, try the home Body Sugaring kits. It's all-natural, less painful, and you'll be smoother even longer!!! Note: Only sugar/wax areas where you can pull the skin taught when you 'rip' the strips off :eek:

Men shouldn't shave or wax their bodies at all.

bucklespa
Feb 10, 2008, 10:11 AM
I was thinking about it more and realized there's an interesting parallel. I shave my head (above my ears) because of a lack of hair. Then I shaved my groin due to an excess of hair.

I must admit, after a week of being shaved I don't think I'll go back. The feel is just too nice.

-Buckles

Doggie_Wood
Feb 10, 2008, 12:05 PM

You'd have a HUGE bald spot on your groin while the rest of your body isn't shaved.

mmmmm....... sounds sexy to me!! the forrest of hair, surrounding the cleared launching grounds that maintain the fleshy rocket standing upright on the launch pad. yummy!

:doggie:

bodhi
Feb 10, 2008, 12:29 PM
I shave my upper arms, neck and my back. And I thin out the hair on the forearms w/ a barber's razor. As for my privates, yes, I do, too, but keep a little mustach over my cock.

It's all a personal preference, yes? It makes me feel cleaner.

Did you know that in ancient Greece and Rome, body hair was considered unrefined, and the upper classes used to have their slaves shave them? So, this isn't a new trend at all.

bucklespa
Feb 11, 2008, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the input. I can really see the Greeks making their slaves do the shaving. I just wish I had one or two slaves who could help me out with my excess hair!

-Buckles

Ocasio otoko
Feb 16, 2008, 1:36 PM

Yes I agree 100% :bigrin:
Unless you're a bodybuilder or a nude model that needs to show off his muscles. Male body hair is MASCULINE, flame me all you want but I'm old fashioned when it comes to this. Body hair is more sensual and manly. :bigrin: :tong:

wanderingrichard
Feb 16, 2008, 9:49 PM

-Buckles

hon,
i'm moderately hairy myself and i don't entirely shave my groin, but i do trim it down short, shaving the shaft and testes.. doesn't look so odd that way and helps partners with oral fixations, too...

don't worry bout the little, childish, faddish idiots who can't get over the fact nature put hair on us for a reason... be true to yourself and what you are.. nature has a tendency to weed out those who try to change her paths without her permission.. who knows? they may actually get their wish someday and wake up entirely bald!!

Atreus68
Feb 16, 2008, 10:38 PM
I agree 100%. But I'm the only one in this whole site that is pro-body and pubic hair. However if you like to use a variety of cock rings, being shaved will make it easy to wear them longer periods of time. :)

You're not alone! I couldn't agree with you more! Personally, I'll be glad when the whole "No Pubic Hair" campaign is OVER!

kawasabi
Feb 17, 2008, 6:28 AM
I shave my cock, stomach and ass - it's look horney! But unshave hands and legs - too hard :) i shave myself 2 times a week. I like it! Look at my shaves.:bigrin:

Ocasio otoko
Feb 18, 2008, 1:26 PM
You're not alone! I couldn't agree with you more! Personally, I'll be glad when the whole "No Pubic Hair" campaign is OVER!

Yay! Another hair lover like me! :bigrin:
Hairy male crotches and balls, and hairy pussies are more fun!

:bibounce:

Ocasio otoko
Feb 26, 2008, 10:05 PM
The anti pubic hair guys and gals might be disguested by this photo.

mannysg
Feb 26, 2008, 10:31 PM
Yay! Another hair lover like me! :bigrin:
Hairy male crotches and balls, and hairy pussies are more fun!

:bibounce:

I also prefer looking at and plaing with hairy crotches, but some minor trimming and shaving can be a turn on also. I prefer natural pussies to look at, but do enjoy licking one that has the lip area shaved.
That said, I shave my balls becuase it makes them more sensitive and my wife likes them that way. ;)

mannysg
Feb 26, 2008, 10:32 PM

And why not? As I said earlier, I do prefer natural, but if someone wants to shave, that is their choice.

DiamondDog
Feb 26, 2008, 10:41 PM
The anti pubic hair guys and gals might be disguested by this photo.

Is that a picture of you?

cogregg
Feb 27, 2008, 11:36 AM
Back to the original qeustion, I think it would look a little odd to see a bald groin on a hairy guy, but if you want to do it go right ahead. If you don't like the outcome, let the hair grow back. Have fun - it's only hair!

Ocasio otoko
Feb 27, 2008, 3:49 PM
Is that a picture of you?

No! :eek: LOL!
I'm hairy but not that much!
My pic's in my profile.;)