PDA

View Full Version : Second Time

ready2
Nov 22, 2005, 9:38 PM
Before I married, I had sex five times with four men. I still remember my second time as one of the best.

I had longed dreamed of having sex with a Black guy. After summoning up my courage, I answered an ad and went over to meet him.

I was really disappointed when I saw him as he was plain-looking and very tall. We went into his kitchen and talked for awhile and then he asked if I wanted to go to bed with him. Afraid to say no, I agreed. A few moments later after he had disappeared into his bedroom, I heard him call me and I went in. He was lying on his back stroking his beautiful black cock which I guessed was around 8". Immediately, I felt my cock stiffening and how I wanted him.

I hurriedly stripped and then jumped on top of him and began sucking his beautiful cock. Unfortunately, I was so hot that I soon came all over his leg and lost my sexual urges.

I apologized and left.

A few weeks later, I went back for seconds and arrived at his apartment late at night. I was really turned on when he greeted me in the nude!

We went into his bedroom where I again attacked his cock. I sucked him for all I was worth but discovered to my chagrin that someone had already drained him and there was nothing left.

Frustrated, he grabbed my head and made me go back down on him after I had pulled away, but he was bone-dry.

I left and called him a few weeks later but he had moved and I never saw him again. God, how I wanted him.