PDA

View Full Version : Being pleased orally

xtac_2003
Nov 22, 2005, 11:49 AM
I am a straight male who had a first bi experience some years ago with a fun married professional couple. He was an engineer and she was a succesful lawyer. The hubby enjoyed pleasing me orally and continued to do so with his wife, or alone while she watches, everytime we got together.
Since then, I have been with a few couples, and some of the hubbies have serviced me orally eventhough they know I will not reciprocate. Nowadays, I still enjoy having my cock sucked by a guy every now and then, but enjoy it even more when it's a couple sucking it together.
I get lots of offers from guys when I am online chatting on yahoo. Sometimes I wish I could find another fun couple like the first one to have another discreet relationship.
Feel free to comment, and share any similar experiences (males/females) you may have.

Jason

Damon
Nov 22, 2005, 7:55 PM
Reciprocation is the key to respect

Respect is the key to the fruits of nature

xtac_2003
Nov 22, 2005, 10:06 PM
Damon, I understand where you're coming from, but I am not into sucking/fucking guys. Those who serviced me knew that, but still wanted to suck my cock. They respected my choice. There are people out there who are just into pleasing and not wanting anything in return, you know. Everyone has a choice.

Damon
Nov 23, 2005, 8:43 AM
Cool :cool:

jordok
Nov 25, 2005, 6:54 PM
The initial experience you found arousing - Now you want to replicate that arousal.

Unfortunately its never as good as the first time. :(

Any 3 way encounter is a very complicated sexual dynamic - You need to unravel it -

We are all after self knowledge

oralolder
Nov 26, 2005, 9:44 AM
I would like to find a str8 guy that just wants his cock sucked sort of frequently with no recip. necessary. I just like to suck a nice safe cock, and the bigger the better it is.

oralolder
Nov 26, 2005, 9:17 PM
any guy in nw florida like xtac_2003 that would like a personal cocksucker?

jazzer
Nov 27, 2005, 4:48 AM
Sorry buddy if you call yourself straight and enjoy being sucked by a man as well as a woman, I think you have an identity problem. Don't believe me? Share what you do with some of your straight friends and see what they think. You are bisexual but the coin hasn't dropped yet, but it will and when it does you can really start to enjoy yourself. I do suspect that day may be some way off though.
Delusion is an illusion, just be true to yourself and live life to the full. :three: :)

Mrs.F
Nov 27, 2005, 9:57 AM
Good Jazzer. I read this post a couple times and the part that your "straight" and just experienced your first "bi" experience, was just not sitting well with me. I'm straight and have NO desire to be with a woman, or have a woman do anything to me. The fact that you WANT a GUY to suck you off means you obviously think of men in a sexual way. Whether you are on the giving end or not. I do agree with everything Jazzer said and I feel also that you must have some indentity issue going on and you just have not realized it yet. Good luck to you! :)

xtac_2003
Nov 27, 2005, 3:27 PM
Let me make this clear guys. I have no desire to give oral/have anal sex with a guy. I was simply saying I had a few experiences with couples where both man/woman serviced me orally.
I enjoyed receiving from the guys because they knew exactly what it takes to pleasure another guy orally. Some women would tell you "It takes a woman to orally satisfy a woman". I guess the same goes for some guys. One of the best blow jobs I've received was from a bi married guy. He knew what other guys like, so he was good at giving blow jobs.
I can live without having a guy suck my cock. I am satisfied with women, but if I get involve with a m/f couple again where the guy want to suck my cock... Hey why not let him do the job? Especially if they both want to do it at the same time.

Jason

okto05
Nov 28, 2005, 2:34 AM
Well,l sometimes things are better the first time. I had a girl who made me get ass fucked while I was fucking her while I was sucking another guys cock live and let live but don't stop dreaming for another day

I am a straight male who had a first bi experience some years ago with a fun married professional couple. He was an engineer and she was a succesful lawyer. The hubby enjoyed pleasing me orally and continued to do so with his wife, or alone while she watches, everytime we got together.
Since then, I have been with a few couples, and some of the hubbies have serviced me orally eventhough they know I will not reciprocate. Nowadays, I still enjoy having my cock sucked by a guy every now and then, but enjoy it even more when it's a couple sucking it together.
I get lots of offers from guys when I am online chatting on yahoo. Sometimes I wish I could find another fun couple like the first one to have another discreet relationship.
Feel free to comment, and share any similar experiences (males/females) you may have.

Jason