PDA

View Full Version : Which one is the hottest?

parkerbi
Jan 28, 2008, 4:25 AM
Imagine 5 of them stand in front of you. Mexican guy, German guy, Brazillian guy, Argentine guy,Hungarian guy or Sapnish guy. They all have great bodies ( including nice chest, nice biceps. nice bottom ) . They are have attractive, outgoing, easy-going personalities, All 5 guys are wearing T-Back swimming trunks, with great smile on their handsome faces

Which one will you date ? Which one will you take home ? Why?

parkerbi
Jan 28, 2008, 4:57 AM
Imagine 5 of them stand in front of you. Mexican guy, German guy, Brazillian guy, Argentine guy,Hungarian guy or Sapnish guy. They all have great bodies ( including nice chest, nice biceps. nice bottom ) . They are have attractive, outgoing, easy-going personalities, All 5 guys are wearing T-Back swimming trunks, with great smile on their handsome faces

Of course, all of them are bisexual.

BreeIsMe
Jan 28, 2008, 10:16 AM
are you kidding???
ALL of them, of course.

I don't discriminate, particularly among 5 sexy men!! LOL

Bree

Doggie_Wood
Jan 28, 2008, 2:50 PM
are you kidding???
ALL of them, of course.

I don't discriminate, particularly among 5 sexy men!! LOL

Bree

Bree - when you get them home, CALL ME!! I'll be right over.
(You will share? Won't you?) :doggie:

Dagni
Jan 28, 2008, 2:51 PM
i don't know, probably German or Hungarian, they're not so temperate persons.........i can't imagine myself dating with some hot-blooded guy.

proseros
Jan 28, 2008, 3:01 PM
Er uh...

Not to bust anyone's bubble but frankly, not as long as I haven't been given a full range of choices;Mexicans, Germans, Brazillians, Argentinian, Hungarians, and Spanish guys are not the only kinds of 'guys' that exist.

There are Chinese, Japanese, African (Americans), Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Irish, Polish, Arabian, East Indian, Native Amarican, Jamaican, and French 'guys', too.

As long as any would-I love them all. You are all my companions, comrades and brothers. You are all, in diverse shapes and statures, and colors and tones and endowments, beautiful. I love you all, and you are ALL hot to me.:three:

DiamondDog
Jan 28, 2008, 3:35 PM
Post some pictures of the types of men you're talking about. Some of us are more visual, more into people's faces, and aren't into going by text descriptions alone.

rissababynta
Jan 28, 2008, 5:20 PM
i pick the mexican because my hubby is mexican and he would smack me if i didn't :-P

gotta love the latin lovers...

Doggie_Wood
Jan 28, 2008, 6:40 PM

errr ... ahhhh - I'm confused - I have never heard of a Sapnish guy. Where are they from? What do they look like? Maybe I know of them by a different name. Please discribe one to me. :bigrin:

:doggie:

onewhocares
Jan 28, 2008, 6:53 PM
I agree with Bree....I would invite them all home with me. Just imagine the wonderful array of food that we could create!! The dessert would be terriffic to be sure...One Tall Blonde from Boston and Five handsome Bi Men....I would be in my glory for SURE.

Belle

proseros
Jan 28, 2008, 8:45 PM
Post some pictures of the types of men you're talking about. Some of us are more visual, more into people's faces, and aren't into going by text descriptions alone.

Hmmm. That is not a bad idea Diamond! So why don't we do that then.
Shall we begin another thread specifically for photos and critique?

PolyLoveTriad
Jan 29, 2008, 7:38 AM
Bree - when you get them home, CALL ME!! I'll be right over.
(You will share? Won't you?) :doggie:

haha I wanna come too!

dickhand
Jan 29, 2008, 3:38 PM
Of the 6 guys you listed , which 5 guys are we to choose from ?

parkerbi
Jan 29, 2008, 9:15 PM
errr ... ahhhh - I'm confused - I have never heard of a Sapnish guy. Where are they from? What do they look like? Maybe I know of them by a different name. Please discribe one to me. :bigrin:

:doggie:

Sorry, a spelling mistake. I mean Spanish :three:

ohbimale
Jan 30, 2008, 1:10 AM
I agree with Bree. Take them all home. It would be a fun night. :male::bipride::male: