PDA

View Full Version : Sex and accommodation

IanGray
Jan 26, 2008, 7:09 PM
So you've found someone who wants to have sex with you. Then you discover that neither of you can accommodate the other. How can this problem be overcome?

Anyone got any ideas?:)

diB4u
Jan 26, 2008, 7:42 PM
Well what i've used in the past is cheap hotels, ya' check in and check out the same day..

Or bed and breakfasts.

Or if you can't do that drive ya car to a secluded dark spot and do stuff in the car...

Cough- Not that I've ever ever ever done that lol..;)

HighEnergy
Jan 26, 2008, 7:45 PM
lmao. I thought he meant they were both too well hung. :eek:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 26, 2008, 8:00 PM
lol Kind of reminds ya of the Jeff Foxworthy idea: Women need build up and foreplay for good sex..men just need a Place..lol.
Cat

IanGray
Jan 26, 2008, 8:02 PM

I should be so lucky? lol

proseros
Jan 26, 2008, 10:18 PM

Yes, I think the query properly refers to "hosting".

And that we've taken care of the confusion; except Ian, I don't mean to dismiss the relevance of what your getting at, yet- Well you can always screw in a parking lot, a public bathroom, an alley. I don't otherwise see here how meeting someone you find attractive and would like to spend time with any social relevance equates with having sex, or necessarily the need to. I think having a friend with whom you can be intimate with and value mutual companionship would work that out in enough time as a matter of course-

I can go pull a trick in a stairwell any night if I need to get (someone) off that bad; but I'd think in the interim better to build on the newfound bond on so many other levels (like for instance confiding surety that both of you ARE in fact disease free and not just whoring dishonest despots that fuck anything that agrees with you).

Friendship can wait. Friendship finds its ways, here and there, whether conspicuosly out of sight or in momentary shadows, for its cuddles, its kisses, its fierce passions. Natural consequence provides for what truly abides in heart. All else is but mere debauchery and fornication, that disease of the libido that motivates haste to indulge lust, and whereby we commit ourselves otherwise to uncleanliness and "immorality" (that is to say, situations, people and places that may cause discomfort, harm or disbalance to our lives, in general, without regard of personal or public social accountability).

I know that I have seemed to inject a perspective that digresses far from any concern with the immediate issue. However, I just as well do hope that everyone who looks at this understands its importance and role in the management of habits (whatever we commit ourselves to doing), in being conscientious about considering the direct affects and effects of their carnal activities.

jem_is_bi
Jan 26, 2008, 10:43 PM

Too well hung? No such thing!
Not me. But... Yes, from experience.
Also, some of us need forplay, play, and even like afterplay.

However, for a one-time-or-short-time-play-time, any place; yours, mine or other place will work and hopefully leave you smiling.

JEM

IanGray
Jan 27, 2008, 2:57 AM
Yes, I think the query properly refers to "hosting".

And that we've taken care of the confusion; except Ian, I don't mean to dismiss the relevance of what your getting at, yet- Well you can always screw in a parking lot, a public bathroom, an alley. I don't otherwise see here how meeting someone you find attractive and would like to spend time with any social relevance equates with having sex, or necessarily the need to. I think having a friend with whom you can be intimate with and value mutual companionship would work that out in enough time as a matter of course-

I can go pull a trick in a stairwell any night if I need to get (someone) off that bad; but I'd think in the interim better to build on the newfound bond on so many other levels (like for instance confiding surety that both of you ARE in fact disease free and not just whoring dishonest despots that fuck anything that agrees with you).

Friendship can wait. Friendship finds its ways, here and there, whether conspicuosly out of sight or in momentary shadows, for its cuddles, its kisses, its fierce passions. Natural consequence provides for what truly abides in heart. All else is but mere debauchery and fornication, that disease of the libido that motivates haste to indulge lust, and whereby we commit ourselves otherwise to uncleanliness and "immorality" (that is to say, situations, people and places that may cause discomfort, harm or disbalance to our lives, in general, without regard of personal or public social accountability).

I know that I have seemed to inject a perspective that digresses far from any concern with the immediate issue. However, I just as well do hope that everyone who looks at this understands its importance and role in the management of habits (whatever we commit ourselves to doing), in being conscientious about considering the direct affects and effects of their carnal activities.

You give sound advice. However health or responsibility is not the issue No it has more to do with discretion.

If you and the person you want sex with are not out how do you minimize the risk of being found out?