PDA

View Full Version : Tila Tequila party in Los Angeles!!!

Mimi
Jan 26, 2008, 2:34 PM
Tila Tequila - whether you loved her, hated her, or missed the whole show, come to the marathon party with us so we can laugh, cry, and hiss together at the first bi reality dating show!

===============
AMBI February Mixer
===============
"Drunken on Tila Tequila" Party
Saturday, February 2nd @ 7pm
Philip's apt in Silverlake

Come for Ms. Tequila, margaritas, Mexican food, and other madness with the AMBI crew!

Anyone on the bi spectrum is welcome, regardless of labels. Partners and friends can come too! Send an e-mail to ambi_la@yahoo.com and we'll send you the Evite with all the details.

Can't make it this time? Check out what's coming up at: www.ambilosangeles.com/Calendar.html.

Hugz,
Mimi :flag3:
AMBI (A Meeting of Bi Individuals)
A Los Angeles-based progressive social/activism group for the out and about individual who loves more than one gender
"I HEART being bi"
www.ambilosangeles.com
www.myspace.com/ambi_la

Mimi
Jan 29, 2008, 2:30 AM
Anyone interested? Even just a little??

Top 10 reasons to go:

10. You hated Tila Tequila and everything she stood for, and want to be able to complain and gripe with other people who understand.

9. You loved Tila Tequila and watched it like a train wreck and want to be able to rehash everything with other people who understand.

8. You completely missed the whole Tila Tequila phenomenon b/c either you don't have cable or you live under a rock but you want to get caught up with the rest of the world.

7. Maybe you're tired of socializing online and want to meet a bi/queer person in real life.

6. You would like to find a community of bi/queer people who don't judge you based on who you date/love.

5. You would like to make some bi/queer friends.

4. You keep hearing about this AMBI group and you're curious about what it's all about.

3. You love margaritas.

2. You really love margaritas.

1. You think Mimi is ultra cool/fabulous/marvelous and want to meet her in the flesh. ;)

Just give me your e-mail and we'll send you the Evite!

Mimi
:bibounce:

proseros
Jan 29, 2008, 6:27 AM
Hmmm. Maybe an aesthetic segment of familiarity eludes me.
Can you tell me more. I will look into it though as well. Thanks.

Mimi
Jan 29, 2008, 1:42 PM
Thanks for you interst, but do you live in LA? This party is taking place in LA this Saturday, Feb 2nd. If you think you can make it, then give me your e-mail (you can message me or write me at ambi_la@yahoo.com) and I'll send you the Evite with all the details.

Mimi
:flag1::flag1::flag1:

Mimi
Jan 31, 2008, 2:44 AM
It's only 3 days away!!!

If you're in the least bit interested, give me your e-mail and I'll send you the Evite. It doesn't hurt to get more information, right?

Or if you have questions about the event or about AMBI, leave me a message on this site.

Hope to see you soon,
Mimi
:bipride:

CHOCOLATECITY32
Jan 31, 2008, 3:25 AM
thx....mimi i will have a chance to meet other ppl from the lgbt community and i got my invite i will definetly be there..thxx....your a doll....

Mimi
Jan 31, 2008, 1:13 PM
thx....mimi i will have a chance to meet other ppl from the lgbt community and i got my invite i will definetly be there..thxx....your a doll....

Hi ChocolateCity32,

Glad you got the Evite! If you're attending, be sure to RSVP "Yes" on the Evite so we can count you in for food.

It's gonna be a fun night! :bigrin:

Meet u soon!
Mimi
:bibounce: