PDA

View Full Version : Best songs to make love to

bijohnmpls
Jan 26, 2008, 1:41 AM
What songs to you like to make love to or just have wild sex?

Prince - Erotic City, Continental

Share yours... :)

TaylorMade
Jan 26, 2008, 1:44 AM
Ummmmm.... My favorite has always been NIN - "Closer" . . .though Robin Thicke's - - "Lost without You" and Bill Wither's "Use Me" is crawling up that list.

I know. No Prince... spank me.

*Taylor*

DiamondDog
Jan 26, 2008, 2:30 AM
I don't like listening to music when I have sex or make love or whatever you want to call it.

I'd like to flog and do other various SM things to some men and do bondage while listening to some depeche mode, various electronic musicians (aphex twin), industrial music, the cure, and nineinchnails.

oralplus
Jan 26, 2008, 2:53 AM
Bolero by Ravel . Just nice ...not to fuck is for making love .There is a big difference as many of you know.

Huey_durden
Jan 26, 2008, 1:46 PM
to make love to: Rev 22:20 by puscifer.
To fuck to: doo doo brown by 2 live crew.

Nuthin sez fuckin like metal and stripper anthems...just sayin is all.

makin love alternatives, old school r&b like Patti LaBelle and Phyllis Hyman
Fuck R Kelly!

thinkfree39
Jan 26, 2008, 3:20 PM
I rarely listen to music when doin' it. But when in the mood for something different, Push The Limits by Enigma works pretty well.

The Barefoot Contess
Jan 26, 2008, 4:30 PM
To fuck and to make love: "World in My Eyes" by Depeche Mode.

TinTin
Jan 26, 2008, 5:21 PM
Almost anything, just love music.

innaminka
Jan 26, 2008, 6:00 PM
I do't think I've ever really had specific music - though a past girlfriend did like "The Cure" - no accounting for taste, and the repeated rythms were sort of infectious.

A Fureys song, "Stealaway" is something my husband and I both get all squishy to. Even my daughters make jokes about "Mum's horney!!!" :eek: when I put it on.

rissababynta
Jan 26, 2008, 7:10 PM
anything barry manilow :-)

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Jan 27, 2008, 7:26 AM
Rissssssa - Barry Manilow ? Oh honey hehehe.

Im with Taylor with Closer, thats always been one of my favorite "fucking" songs. As far as love making, Ive found that Jon Mayer is most superb in describing good love making in his music.

parkerbi
Jan 27, 2008, 9:26 AM
To fuck and to make love: "World in My Eyes" by Depeche Mode.

I love that song too.:three:

Delilah
Jan 27, 2008, 11:40 AM
Barry White!!! That man has the voice of GOD!! His music is very sultry and very seductive. His voice can put you in a trance and just give into the world of seduction. The song I would love to play during the love making is "Never Going To Give You Up". I could see it now. After the candle light dinner for two, we are slow dancing in the middle of the room. I have you seated on the sofa as I excuse myself momentary. Then as that song begins to play I walk back into the living room wearing only a see through lingerie and spike heels. Something provocative and tantalizing.....mmmmm
The seduction is inevitable darling ;)

~I~Z~
Jan 27, 2008, 1:34 PM
!GOSH! I HAVE SOOO MANY theres:

SEX (I'M A...) - Berlin
ALL SHE WANTS IS - Duran Duran
EROTIC CITY - Prince
Manic Monday - Susan Hauss
Make Out Alright - Divinyls
I Touch Myself - Divinyls
Lay Your Body Down - Divinyls
Tongue Of Fire - Gitane Demone
Trigger Mouth - Kill Process
Sex Object - Kraftwerk (just for fun :tongue:)

rissababynta
Jan 27, 2008, 2:42 PM
Rissssssa - Barry Manilow ? Oh honey hehehe.

i know...i get that reaction a lot haha.

Tom41bimwm
Jan 27, 2008, 5:13 PM
my high school girlfriend and i would always make love to Meat Loaf's Bat Out of Hell album, side 2, Two Out of Three Ain't Bad, Paradise by the Dashboard Light, and the other song. Man, I miss her, should have stayed with her...mmmmmmm, she and I had plenty of good times, but that's a whole new thread.

CaliChris
Mar 5, 2008, 11:00 PM
Anything by Enigma is great- low key but a solid beat. I think anything in the Trip Hop category is probably good for those slow, long sessions.

FalconAngel
Mar 6, 2008, 3:26 AM
Start with almost any Barry White tune, then move to "Bolero" and finish up with any light, soft jazz or sounds of nature.

bigirl_inwv
Mar 6, 2008, 11:18 AM
For some reason...I LOVE fucking with music on...but not making love. I'm just strange like that. Anywho...some of my favorites..

Man in the Box-Alice in Chains
Closer-Nine Inch Nails (This one...AWESOME.)
Dragula-Rob Zombie
Get Stoned-Hinder
Always-Saliva
So Hott-Kid Rock
Anything by Rammstein

Geez. There's a lot. Thats just what I can think of off the top of my head.

Falke
Mar 6, 2008, 12:02 PM
Metallica-Battery

Great for the rough sex! :bigrin: