PDA

View Full Version : Mel's Underwear Package?

TheBisexualProfessor
Jan 21, 2008, 9:51 AM
Greetings, all! Need your help. There is a movie in which Mel Gibson plays a cop and he's teamed up with a lady cop. At one point they get into a verbal contest about who has had the most wounds inflicted upon them during duty, and they start peeling off their clothes to prove the point. Finally, they are both standing in their underwear. When my wife and I watched it, she talked about wanting to grab Mel's package ... so I want to rent it and watch it again with her and she if it still excites her. Then I can agree that I'd like to help her! Anyone remember the name of the movie? :tongue:

the mage
Jan 21, 2008, 10:25 AM
Lethal Weapon1

Doggie_Wood
Jan 21, 2008, 11:13 AM
I concur Mage - Lethal Weapon 1 - Mel Gibson and Danny Glover staring Renee Russo (I think that's who played the female cop).

wanderingrichard
Jan 21, 2008, 11:59 AM
actually, i thot it was II or III..anybody out there have the whole series at home want to look at a few covers for the credits??

anne27
Jan 21, 2008, 12:03 PM
actually, i thot it was II or III..anybody out there have the whole series at home want to look at a few covers for the credits??

I am pretty sure it's the last one.

TaylorMade
Jan 21, 2008, 2:32 PM
I am pretty sure it's the last one.

Nope... She's pregnant in LW4 . . .It's LW3, I think.

*Taylor*

BreeIsMe
Jan 21, 2008, 4:15 PM
not to put a damper on this, since Mel's son used to play soccer with my son, but he is a drunken bigot. Personally, I don't want to have anything to do with his "package" see:

http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/28/gibsons-anti-semitic-tirade-alleged-cover-up/

Bree

anne27
Jan 21, 2008, 4:53 PM
Nope... She's pregnant in LW4 . . .It's LW3, I think.

*Taylor*

You're right. It's 3. I looked it up. I had forgotten they made a #4.

Doggie_Wood
Jan 22, 2008, 4:13 AM
You're right. It's 3. I looked it up. I had forgotten they made a #4.

OK! So I got the number wrong. :bowdown: It was the one where he is trying to stop smoking and Glovers daughter does a condom commercial, right?

But I was right thinking it was Renee Russo. Right? :cool:

:doggie: