PDA

View Full Version : Advice

Mysteryx
Jan 20, 2008, 6:49 PM
I want to throw a group sex party. I need some advice on logistics.
Should I use a motel?
Should there be a cover charge? What would be reasonable rate?
What about refreshments?
What sites should I advertise on?

bijohnmpls
Jan 20, 2008, 7:02 PM
Hey.. I have hosted a sex party and have gone to a few. I recommend using a motel, especially if you are inviting people you don't know.

You can ask people to bring what they want to drink, but provide sodas.

Also ask them to bring their own condoms, lube, etc.

I have had luck finding and posting ads on Craigslist and Yahoo Groups.

Make sure they have pictures and send emails back and forth before you invite them. I have experience some strange folks out there, so it is best to screen them before you invite them.... it makes for a better experience for everyone.

Good Luck;)

shameless agitator
Jan 20, 2008, 11:37 PM
The only thing I would add is that you might want to be careful about the idea of a cover charge. Overzealous cops and/or prosecutors might decide it's prostitution if they get wind of the whole thing.

TaylorMade
Jan 21, 2008, 12:12 AM
The only thing I would add is that you might want to be careful about the idea of a cover charge. Overzealous cops and/or prosecutors might decide it's prostitution if they get wind of the whole thing.

THIS is true... cops in Ft. Lauderdale can (and will) bust up a party. . .

To agree with bijohn- - Probably BYOB is best for drinks, if you have it at your place... not sure how to resolve the payment of rooms at a motel, though. Ft. Laud has a swinger friendly resort (the Rooftop) but that's one a kind.

*Taylor*

parkerbi
Jan 21, 2008, 9:09 AM
I want to throw a group sex party. I need some
What about refreshments?
GO to bi dating site to advertise on. Like the site http://www.bisexualmate.com .It's my favorite and i did explore severl group sex there.

the mage
Jan 21, 2008, 10:30 AM
I want to throw a group sex party. I need some advice on logistics.
Should I use a motel?
Should there be a cover charge? What would be reasonable rate?
What about refreshments?

GOOD quality Hotel is better.
Share room cost only or you're a hooker.
BYOB. and munchies
1 out of 5 invitee's won't show up.
Ads here and C.L. and lifestyle sites will find people.

BreeIsMe
Jan 21, 2008, 4:25 PM
Wow, I don't go to sex parties, but it is very eye-opening to see all the planning and details that need to be put in place!

Have fun!

Bree

wanderingrichard
Jan 21, 2008, 11:34 PM
more logistics than you think...yes, the ads?invites [ may i suggest yahoo groups, the adult side of it?] at least a month out, the site...actually if you dont want to have it at your place[ plenty of precedent as to why not to], it could take some serious hunting around to find a decent hotel or rental hall of some type..how many people do you already kno who would attend??

cost? around here it's been $25.00 or so per person, some groups ladies are free...

1st time party, you make sure things are running right and folks is safe.. tell them bring the condoms, dental damns, lube, latex gloves, etc..but try to provide a small selection even so.. towels, washcloths?? fresh sheets??[ now would be the time to raid the local good will for those..usually queen size or full size... ] most of those who've been to a few usually bring their own stuff any ways in a small belly bag....

ground rules?? #1; NO MEANS NO!

how many people? usually best to have a 3 to one man to woman mix, since a lot of ladies are just getting up their head of steam after guy #1 .....wait, this is gonna be a bi oriented party? better make that more of a 1 to 1 mix

also, are you planning on snacks ? a small buffet? maybe a dinner party style play party done potluck?

depends on how extravagant you want to be...

yeh, done this once or twice.....found out it;s a lot of work...