PDA

View Full Version : General Usage Only!!!

Nookie_FromDa_Cookie
Jan 16, 2008, 6:30 PM
:grouphug:Whats your opinion about gurls being either a bi/lesbian?:kay:

Not2str8
Jan 16, 2008, 7:10 PM
Call me courageous, but I'm for 'em. (as if that matters)

TaylorMade
Jan 16, 2008, 7:35 PM
If they're of LEGAL age, they're perfectly fine.

*Taylor*

MarieDelta
Jan 16, 2008, 7:42 PM

*Taylor*

Amen!:bigrin:

Same for Bi guys :bigrin:

Lateralus
Jan 16, 2008, 7:50 PM
:grouphug:Whats your opinion about gurls being either a bi/lesbian?:kay:

I think it's a sin and they're gonna burn in hell, especially if they're also a Mormon:cool:.

csrakate
Jan 16, 2008, 8:04 PM

*Taylor*
I'm still a bit shocked that an "illegal" chatter would have the audacity to start a thread after admitting to an entire chatroom that she was underage! But just my :2cents:

wanderingrichard
Jan 16, 2008, 8:09 PM
Kate.... HUHN????

csrakate
Jan 16, 2008, 8:28 PM
Kate.... HUHN????

Rich,
Our OP is underage...she admitted it in the main room of chat the other night after changing her age on her profile. Nookie proclaimed that she was not going to leave no matter what. We tried to reason with her but her rationale was that we didn't have to talk to her. The fact that she is flying in the face of the rules and posting a thread shows how immature she is and further proves to us that she isn't old enough to be here.

wanderingrichard
Jan 16, 2008, 11:10 PM
ahhh, ok ..sorry for being dim about it but as you know i sometimes am unable to be here frequently enough to kno these things.... hopefully "god mode" has or will take effect soon???

Uneedhands
Jan 16, 2008, 11:19 PM
mY OPINION? YoU Are wHAt you eat! LOL ...hey, you set yourself up for that one. Honestly, Who cares.

Not2str8
Jan 16, 2008, 11:20 PM
I guess that explains why the post "sounded" as if it was written by someone in grammar school. ( I think she used crayons, too.)

scubaman
Jan 17, 2008, 3:58 AM
If underage then, which is not surprising due to the verbage and crayon colors of the post, then all should just boycot her threads! Just my :2cents:

blackout
Jan 17, 2008, 4:10 AM
Enough. Nookie has apologized for her behaviour and will not be back until she's officially 18. Apologies accepted.

diB4u
Jan 17, 2008, 2:35 PM
I think it's a sin and they're gonna burn in hell, especially if they're also a Mormon:cool:.

So what, I dont give a monkey's ass.. Yes I'm a mormon so what?

Oh welll....

Lateralus
Jan 18, 2008, 1:44 AM
So what, I dont give a monkey's ass.. Yes I'm a mormon so what?

Oh welll....

Sorry. I was just kidding. I don't have anything against Mormons, except for that whole black people are cursed thing.

P.S. Can I see your sacred underwear?;)

Doggie_Wood
Jan 18, 2008, 8:12 PM

And just what, exactly, is your opinion? :cool:

Lateralus
Jan 18, 2008, 8:49 PM
And just what, exactly, is your opinion? :cool:
What? She asked.:tongue:

rissababynta
Jan 19, 2008, 12:26 PM
honestly, i am not one to bitch about people on here cause i don't like to be rude...but honestly...what is up with this question? going on a bisexual site and asking what people think of bi/lesbians? uh...duh. no, obviously we hate bisexuals and lesbians...*bashes head on keyboard* come on! i'm glad to see that this person is underage because if this was an actual adult asking this i think i might lose hope for mankind and kill myself (but hopefully tom cruise would come along and help me since you know that he is the only one that can truly help :tongue:). But seriously, this question could be used in a Bill Engvall "here's your sign" joke...

12voltman59
Jan 19, 2008, 1:12 PM
honestly, i am not one to bitch about people on here cause i don't like to be rude...but honestly...what is up with this question? going on a bisexual site and asking what people think of bi/lesbians? uh...duh. no, obviously we hate bisexuals and lesbians...*bashes head on keyboard* come on! i'm glad to see that this person is underage because if this was an actual adult asking this i think i might lose hope for mankind and kill myself (but hopefully tom cruise would come along and help me since you know that he is the only one that can truly help :tongue:). But seriously, this question could be used in a Bill Engvall "here's your sign" joke...

Speaking of Tom Cruise--has anyone seen that video making its way around the Net in which Cruise appears that was made for Scientology?? The man has really gone way 'round the bend---he went so far 'round it----he might never come back----Scientology is one whacked organization--but you have to watch criticizing them--because like the mob--they have people whacked or at least fuck with people in a major way, check this out:

http://www.xenu.net/archive/personal_story/paulette_cooper/

You don't fuck with Scientology--if they are so great and helpful--why do they need to engage in such attacks when someone is critical of them???

I have been reading lots of stuff about Scientology on the web---it is pretty scary--here is some other stuff I found about those who are critical of this "religion":

http://www.sptimes.com/News/052601/Opinion/Church_behavior.shtml

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6650545.stm

TaylorMade
Jan 19, 2008, 11:01 PM
Speaking of Tom Cruise--has anyone seen that video making its way around the Net in which Cruise appears that was made for Scientology?? The man has really gone way 'round the bend---he went so far 'round it----he might never come back----Scientology is one whacked organization--but you have to watch criticizing them--because like the mob--they have people whacked or at least fuck with people in a major way, check this out:

http://www.xenu.net/archive/personal_story/paulette_cooper/

You don't fuck with Scientology--if they are so great and helpful--why do they need to engage in such attacks when someone is critical of them???

I have been reading lots of stuff about Scientology on the web---it is pretty scary--here is some other stuff I found about those who are critical of this "religion":

http://www.sptimes.com/News/052601/Opinion/Church_behavior.shtml

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6650545.stm

Yeah... I posted a topic about the video--->Here. (http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4924)

*Taylor*

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 19, 2008, 11:31 PM
Nookie isnt the only underaged kid in here. We had another one in chat tonight that was an insulting lil shit. Im'ing me and chewing my face off and I didnt even Know him/her/it.
Geez, they're coming out of the wood work. I just bit my tongue and told him/her/it that I wasnt interested in getting into a battle of intelligence with someone that was unarmed.
Cat

parkerbi
Jan 22, 2008, 11:50 AM

Why sin and why burn in hell? I DO THINK NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM.

Azrael
Jan 22, 2008, 11:56 AM
Why sin and why burn in hell? I DO THINK NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM.

Sarcasm, dood.