PDA

View Full Version : "When you see and accident...you're the only one that can help..."

TaylorMade
Jan 15, 2008, 9:53 PM
Ladies and gentlemen... I present to you... Tom Cruise, Scientologist (http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=3383)

*Taylor*

pasco_lol_cpl
Jan 15, 2008, 10:09 PM
I really think he ought to ditch Katie for Brittney. They seem to be made for each other. Oh and Ill take that 9 minutes and change of my life back thank you very much :tong:

wanderingrichard
Jan 15, 2008, 10:10 PM
yeah, i see your point.. almost as bad as having mel gibson drive up in the taxi you just managed to hail...

Damien
Jan 15, 2008, 10:12 PM
Ladies and gentlemen... I present to you... Tom Cruise, Scientologist (http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=3383)

*Taylor*

I watched it.

I have not the slightest notion what he was talking about.

How in the hell do they get people to buy into all that fuckin' crap ???

Uneedhands
Jan 15, 2008, 11:57 PM
I watched it.

I have not the slightest notion what he was talking about.

How in the hell do they get people to buy into all that fuckin' crap ???

He is a fake! I can see right through that shit! He may be convinced that he's not a big poseur with no personality of his own, but I'm not a fool. What the hell is Scientology anyway? ...Besides a redundant americanism "the science of science" ...fuckin' brilliant. Don't they believe in god, or worship aliens or something?

DiamondDog
Jan 16, 2008, 12:20 AM
He and Travolta are just hollywood closet cases who we don't want on our team.

Uneedhands
Jan 16, 2008, 12:38 AM
John travolta, there's another winner. lol.

anne27
Jan 16, 2008, 12:42 AM
That's just......too fucking weird.

Not2str8
Jan 16, 2008, 12:52 AM
"....you can't just be a Scientologist, you have to earn it" ? More accurately, "you can't just be a Scientologist, you have to BUY it" ! What a bunch of loonies. (apologies to honest loons everywhere)

Azrael
Jan 16, 2008, 1:09 AM
"....you can't just be a Scientologist, you have to earn it" ? More accurately, "you can't just be a Scientologist, you have to BUY it" ! What a bunch of loonies. (apologies to honest loons everywhere)

Fuck them, I don't care if they are offended. These fucks are slowly buying up all the property in the Tampa Bay area. They are NOT a religion. They are an occupying army. I was heading up bayshore blvd in south dunedin one day and saw scores of them marching toward the fort harrison. I've never seen such a sad sight. Drones with a far away look in their eyes. Tears my heart to shreds to see people submit and let their spirit die so willingly.
FUCK SCIENTOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TaylorMade
Jan 16, 2008, 1:17 AM
Fuck them, I don't care if they are offended. These fucks are slowly buying up all the property in the Tampa Bay area. They are NOT a religion. They are an occupying army. I was heading up bayshore blvd in south dunedin one day and saw scores of them marching toward the fort harrison. I've never seen such a sad sight. Drones with a far away look in their eyes. Tears my heart to shreds to see people submit and let their spirit die so willingly.

They're taking over Tampa too??:eek:

*Taylor*

12voltman59
Jan 16, 2008, 1:20 AM
It is something with these Scientologists--they blindly accept things and act in the way they are told by this "religion" that they would never accept which comes from their Christian or Jewish backgrounds--

Crazy shit --is crazy shit!!!

Humankind--if there really is a god--SHE is laughing her ass off at us--if of course she has an ass....

:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::b igrin::bigrin:

TaylorMade
Jan 16, 2008, 2:16 AM
He and Travolta are just hollywood closet cases who we don't want on our team.

Miss Cruise is the Borg Queen of "Ruthless Ethics". . .remember that. 'Cause he won't hesitate to put HIS (hot,hard,ruthless) ethics in YOU (ruthlessly).

Did I mention he's ruthless?

*Taylor*

Azrael
Jan 16, 2008, 2:23 AM
It is something with these Scientologists--they blindly accept things and act in the way they are told by this "religion" that they would never accept which comes from their Christian or Jewish backgrounds--

Crazy shit --is crazy shit!!!

Humankind--if there really is a god--SHE is laughing her ass off at us--if of course she has an ass....

:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::b igrin::bigrin:

Hell yes she is.
I won't go on a massive tangent about why I think it's a she, rather I'll try to keep it terse.
My mother. My unrelenting pillar of support, my shining light. No matter how much of a bastard I've ever been or how horrible I've made a mess of my life.
This is how I choose to think of my deity. Am I a sentimental fool? Sure, but I have my reasons. Am I crazy? Maybe, but I'm no longer afraid.

scubaman
Jan 16, 2008, 4:33 AM
Scientologists are all touched mentally! After my divorce with my first wife many years ago in Hawaii, I saw an ad and went to a course. One night they all stood up not knowing what was going on I did as well. Then they all turned and started worshiping the picture of Hubbard. I immediately left did not hesitate or turn back. I was chased by a guy who was telling me how rude that was etc, all I could say was get the hell out of my face before it gets really ugly. The whole lot of them are really weird!

Doggie_Wood
Jan 16, 2008, 6:26 AM
The Top Gun doood, is a OK actor, but have never really bought into the L Ron Hubbard scheme. And I agree - it's not a religion but something else hiding under the cloke of religion to avoid taxes and ......
Oh, BTW Taylor - I didn't see the video, it's been pulled due top violation TOS.

:doggie:

pasco_lol_cpl
Jan 16, 2008, 9:13 AM
Dont forget that they are pretty good at killing people and then sweeping it under the rug!

They're taking over Tampa too??:eek:

*Taylor*
Where do you think their HQ is? Right across the bay in downtown Clearwater!

There was a radio interview about 5 or so years ago with L. Ron's grandson and he basically spent the entire time blasting dear old Grandpa!

TaylorMade
Jan 16, 2008, 10:28 AM
The Top Gun doood, is a OK actor, but have never really bought into the L Ron Hubbard scheme. And I agree - it's not a religion but something else hiding under the cloke of religion to avoid taxes and ......
Oh, BTW Taylor - I didn't see the video, it's been pulled due top violation TOS.

Another Copy @ Defamer. . . move quick before the Co$ removes it! (http://defamer.com/344987/the-tom-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientologists-dont-want-you-to-see)

*Taylor*

12voltman59
Jan 16, 2008, 11:17 AM
Dont forget that they are pretty good at killing people and then sweeping it under the rug!

Where do you think their HQ is? Right across the bay in downtown Clearwater!

There was a radio interview about 5 or so years ago with L. Ron's grandson and he basically spent the entire time blasting dear old Grandpa!

I know what would take care of that place---wait for them to have a big gathering----take up a good firing position and lob a few RPGs into that building---it might not get 'em all--but it would send 'em the message-----we are gonna get ya!!!!!! You can run but ya can't hide!!!
:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

Uneedhands
Jan 16, 2008, 1:15 PM
I know what would take care of that place---wait for them to have a big gathering----take up a good firing position and lob a few RPGs into that building---it might not get 'em all--but it would send 'em the message-----we are gonna get ya!!!!!! You can run but ya can't hide!!!
:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

Kill destroy!! Why don't we just clean the whole planet and get rid of all the undesirables.
It'll be great fun, we could use:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/569382/2/istockphoto_569382_first_nuclear_bombs_isolated.jp g

...and

http://www.ninfinger.org/~sven/models/vault/NAA_Atlas_ICBM_Launch_Pic.jpg

http://www.strategic-air-command.com/missiles/Images/0-missile-home.gif

http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/images/LAND_M1A1_Abrams_lg.jpg

http://images.salon.com/books/feature/2005/04/27/bomb/story.jpg

...Enjoy your stay at Guantonimo Bay.

jadedfuk
Jan 16, 2008, 11:16 PM
i don't think we should place the blame on tom cruise, after all, he is an actor, and its obvious on the video that he was acting, from the background music, the facial expressions, the hand gestures, to never once looking at the camera. the whole thing was scripted. he was just one more celebrity hawking a product, no more or less than a celebrity campaining for a politition, pushing his or her own agenda.

i suspect that the underlying tension is caused by his pushing of scientology, but our contitution guarentees freedom of religion, and that includes the ones with which we may not agree. this church does have a lot of money, and owns vast real estate, but in comparison to the catholic church or main protestant denominations in this country, its not that different. trying to gain even more worth is what churches do best, and like any cult, sect or, denomination, they believe what they preach is always the true path.

Scientology promotes itself as benevolent, kind, giving, helping the masses to help themselves, while using high profile people, pressure, condemnation, and even violence against its own people to further its own agenda and enrich its coffers, and while hiding behind a cloak of secrecy. it sounds a lot like our own federal government to me.

so, lets place the blame squarely where it belongs, with a general society that years ago decided that, as parents, it was easier to babysit our children with video games, music cds, sports, and movies than to actually take the time to talk with them, teaching them the important values. they grew up believing these types of people were heros, almost godlike. now, tom cruise, and other celebrities, including sports figures, could not further this or any other cause had society not given them that power, had society reared its own children.

and right now, german intelligence is trying to prove that scientology is not a religious institution, but a for-profit group, so that that country can deny it a tax exempt status. if we really disagree with this ideology, maybe we should contact our congressmen and have the tax exempt status changed, assuming most of the politicians are not recieving money that church.

gfofbiguy
Jan 16, 2008, 11:57 PM
Is Katie a Scientologist as well??? :eek: Did she have to convert to get married? I have always felt sorry for her, marrying Tom...blech Especially now... Geez, talk about stuffing something (*religion*?!? More like CULT) down a person's throat! (Who is he talking to? Someone said earlier he was talking to the mirror?)

TaylorMade
Jan 17, 2008, 12:08 AM
i don't think we should place the blame on tom cruise, after all, he is an actor, and its obvious on the video that he was acting, from the background music, the facial expressions, the hand gestures, to never once looking at the camera. the whole thing was scripted. he was just one more celebrity hawking a product, no more or less than a celebrity campaining for a politition, pushing his or her own agenda.

i suspect that the underlying tension is caused by his pushing of scientology, but our contitution guarentees freedom of religion, and that includes the ones with which we may not agree. this church does have a lot of money, and owns vast real estate, but in comparison to the catholic church or main protestant denominations in this country, its not that different. trying to gain even more worth is what churches do best, and like any cult, sect or, denomination, they believe what they preach is always the true path.

Scientology promotes itself as benevolent, kind, giving, helping the masses to help themselves, while using high profile people, pressure, condemnation, and even violence against its own people to further its own agenda and enrich its coffers, and while hiding behind a cloak of secrecy. it sounds a lot like our own federal government to me.

so, lets place the blame squarely where it belongs, with a general society that years ago decided that, as parents, it was easier to babysit our children with video games, music cds, sports, and movies than to actually take the time to talk with them, teaching them the important values. they grew up believing these types of people were heros, almost godlike. now, tom cruise, and other celebrities, including sports figures, could not further this or any other cause had society not given them that power, had society reared its own children.

and right now, german intelligence is trying to prove that scientology is not a religious institution, but a for-profit group, so that that country can deny it a tax exempt status. if we really disagree with this ideology, maybe we should contact our congressmen and have the tax exempt status changed, assuming most of the politicians are not recieving money that church.

At one point I would agree with you, due to there being evidence that the Co$ broke Tom Cruise's will and he almost left the church from the psychological strain when he first joined... but at this point, with rumors swirling around about him being possibly the church's second in command. . .it's more than hawking a product for personal gain (he's losing roles and slowly becoming a laughing stock among the public and non-Co$ Hollywood)--the man is a True Believer. And as someone who grew up among True Believers...it's hard to dismiss.

There are distinct differences between the Co$ and mainstream religon...for one- - the Co$ kept it's scriptures secret for decades... it wasn't until the internet that forced the doors open ,and as it can be seen with this video, the Co$ is trying like hell to force those doors back shut. Most mainstream religions have their scriptures (even the ones that are not part of traditional dogma) easily found in most Barnes & Noble or Specialty bookstore, with no legal wrangling to force them back into Pandora's box. The Co$ has a policy of serious retaliation against their apostates. . .most mainstream religions do not resort to such measures. (look up Pauline Cooper or Noah Lottick...)

To simplify it to comparing it to our federal government is (in my opinion) a matter of perception depending on what side of the aisle you're on. If the gov't were as pernicious as the Co$, the Co$ wouldn't have been given the freedom to exist. The First Amendment's a bitch sometimes. :p

That would make sense if the Co$'s main prey was children...but like any predatory group, I've seen it more at college campuses and corporate trade shows than among the youngest among us- - their prey isn't as much the young, as it is the people with more money than discernment, those that have it all and need more.

*Taylor*

wanderingrichard
Jan 17, 2008, 11:21 PM
yeah, i see your point.. almost as bad as having mel gibson drive up in the taxi you just managed to hail...

funny, i don't remember posting to this ...matter of fact, i couldn't have!!.. i was on the road at the time and the hotels server has filters that won't allow me into this site...ok, somebody point me in the direction of the gate keeper, we have a problem....

jedinudist
Jan 18, 2008, 1:35 AM
I can't even watch the movies he was in anymore - I just can't seem to stop laughing at how pathetic he seems now that all these things have come to light.

We don't go to his movies, we don't buy them on dvd anymore.

Let's hope that if he is gay or bi, he stays in the closet, just like on southpark! I for one don't want him associated with my orientation.

LOL - oh, the poor people.

Doggie_Wood
Jan 18, 2008, 9:03 PM
Now that I have seen the clip - I think he was on drugs.

What a crock of shit.

Tom, you can help me by just keep on going, DON'T STOP!!