PDA

View Full Version : how it cums....

wtp09
Jan 11, 2008, 1:57 AM
i have to bring this up....

it is a huge thing in my life at the moment...

years ago was the last male male relations that i have had in forever. lately, i have been fantisizing about his cum in my mouth, and how much i have enjoyed the taste of his sweet unload. i just can't help but remembering the fine taste and smell of his cock. how my wanting lips surrounded his shaft... sucking away unitl my oral mouth was drowned in his orgasm.

i have been dreaming.... a yearning.... to have another man cum in my mouth and my ass, and
i am afraid i might talk in my sleep.

my dreams push me to the most fabulous times of spending my free time sucking and pounding a hot man, and to suck more men off, but i still feel like i should be pleasing women everywhere.

i guess that i am trying to say that i love fucking women...... but the cock is the tastiest to me.

right now i am dying to suck a huge cock, feeling his load saturate my life with the pleasure: drenching my soul with his love. his cum coating my lips. i dreamed that such a salty flavor might only be given to sailors..... i was indeed mistaken. i am the thirtiest sailor.... i cant wait for one more drink!!!

i cannot wait for my next adventure.... i am dreaming of only three on this wonderful site, to fulfil my every desire.

and while my fam might disagree...... i can't wait to suck someone and be fucked by another.

shameless agitator
Jan 11, 2008, 2:30 AM
The talking in your sleep bit makes me think you're not out to your partner. Am I right in this? If not, I don't see what the problem is.

Bluebiyou
Jan 11, 2008, 8:31 AM
The way he speaks of 'fam' I suspects he is still living with family. The fam, rather than gf or spouse/wife seems to be of chief concern.
wtp09, sometimes discovery of your bisexuality comes out. Best wishes for your fantasy (for goodness sake, safe sex!).
:)