PDA

View Full Version : WHAT UP HOMOS?

rickyfailington
Jan 9, 2008, 10:03 PM
Hey all you fruity faggots and domineering dykes. Have fun with your AIDS and syphilis. Wrap it before you tap it. Don't forget the reach around.

See you all in hell motherfuckers LOLDONGS

HAHA Disregard that. I suck cocks.

pasco_lol_cpl
Jan 9, 2008, 10:45 PM
Hey all you fruity faggots and domineering dykes. Have fun with your AIDS and syphilis. Wrap it before you tap it. Don't forget the reach around.

Been nice knowing you

qchamp
Jan 9, 2008, 11:54 PM
Asshole.

Falke
Jan 9, 2008, 11:57 PM
Fagots aren't fruity...they are more metallic with varying paint jobs according to who owns them...

http://es.geocities.com/avionesdecombate2005/fotos-mundo/mig-15.jpg

:bigrin:

TaylorMade
Jan 10, 2008, 12:16 AM
Fagots aren't fruity...they are more metallic with varying paint jobs according to who owns them...

So that one is a commie- - er, Soviet Fagot.

And here I was, just thinking faggots were just a bundle of sticks!

*Taylor*

Falke
Jan 10, 2008, 12:21 AM
That is where it's name came from!

Soviet Fagots are my favorite...gotta love the bare metal, Sexy! :rolleyes:

Skater Boy
Jan 10, 2008, 9:16 AM
Actually "faggot" can also refer to a type of English Meatball (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_%28food%29). So next time you're told "we're having FAGGOTS for dinner", you now know that its not necessarily a cue to be on your best behaviour.

And thanks... I NEVER forget the "reach around".

mrplayfuluk
Jan 10, 2008, 10:14 AM
Looks like we got ourselves a sad one on here hope Drew spots him soon...

onewhocares
Jan 10, 2008, 11:16 AM
Ricky Fallington YOU are a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!

! Holly !
Jan 10, 2008, 11:24 AM
why waste your time rising to someone, when that's what they want you to do

Uneedhands
Jan 10, 2008, 11:25 AM
I thought a faggot was a bundle of sticks used as kindling for a bigger fire. And that the reason god-fearing christian folk started calling homos "faggot" was when they started burning all the europeans who were left that disagreed with them for being "witches", they used homosexuals as kindling under a stake at wich a "witch" would be breathing the "faggot" smoke deeply to die quikly and painlessly from smoke inhalation and avoid burning in pain themself much to the dismay of many a priest I hope. Which probably led to the people in Great Britain smoking "fags". It's potentially very insulting; A person so worthless they are used to burn worthless people. I think it's a wonderful word, I taught it to my 2 yr old.

bearisbare
Jan 10, 2008, 11:27 AM
Looks like we got ourselves a sad one on here hope Drew spots him soon...

The spotting probably happened. Ricky was banned sometime in the last few hours.

12voltman59
Jan 10, 2008, 12:16 PM
I was kind of hoping to have this ahole here---we could all gang up on him and take out our frustrations on him instead of each other----it might have been fun to engage in a virtual fight with such an idiot.

:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::b igrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

chulainn2
Jan 10, 2008, 12:20 PM
I suspect he is underage to start with. Sounds like a couple of 14 yo boys giggling on the computer.

Bluebiyou
Jan 10, 2008, 12:22 PM
From my experience in gay chat rooms, the vast majority of bashers were gay, in denial of their feelings, and 14 years old (mentally if not physically).

Skater Boy
Jan 10, 2008, 1:24 PM

Wahey! Your SECOND post, Holls! I am proud! :)

Ya, I doubt most us took much offense at his post/s... there always have been (and always will be) idiots like that. They're best either ignored, or made to see the error of their ways through mockery.

diB4u
Jan 10, 2008, 2:38 PM
Well i reported this post this morning, so lets see what happens.....

Holly wow i've read your profile nice!!!

Skater Boy
Jan 10, 2008, 2:42 PM
Well i reported this post this morning, so lets see what happens.....

He's been banned already. Thanks for reporting it, and kudos to Drew for being so quick to respond.

Holly wow i've read your profile nice!!!

Yeah, she changes the ad every now again... usually with a poem or limerick that she's written herself. Not just a pretty face y'know...

diB4u
Jan 10, 2008, 2:51 PM
He's been banned already. Thanks for reporting it, and kudos to Drew for being so quick to respond.

Yeah, she changes the ad every now again... usually with a poem or limerick that she's written herself. Not just a pretty face y'know...

We all gotta look after this site after all... Now only if someone can actuarly deleat this thread...

Uneedhands
Jan 10, 2008, 3:21 PM
We all gotta look after this site after all... Now only if someone can actuarly deleat this thread...

I think we should keep the thread here for stupid, pointless, horsing around.

Skater Boy
Jan 10, 2008, 3:30 PM
I think we should keep the thread here for stupid, pointless, horsing around.

Fair enough...

I'd just like to say that all bisexual people are really JUST CONFUSED. and that they really need to get their collective acts together and stop sitting on the proverbial fence. Make your minds up, people... are you GAY OR STRAIGHT?! :tongue:

ps: has anyone tried the Scientology folks' "cure for homosexuality"? Maybe we should all give it a go... :cutelaugh

[Note for site admin: sarcasm]

Doggie_Wood
Jan 10, 2008, 4:22 PM
Aren't we all HOMOSapiens?:bigrin:

the mage
Jan 10, 2008, 4:24 PM
Fair enough...

I'd just like to say that all bisexual people are really JUST CONFUSED. and that they really need to get their collective acts together and stop sitting on the proverbial fence. Make your minds up, people... are you GAY OR STRAIGHT?! :tongue:

ps: has anyone tried the Scientology folks' "cure for homosexuality"? Maybe we should all give it a go... :cutelaugh

I'd just like to say that all bisexual people are really just confused, and that they really need to get their collective act together and sit on my face!

Gay or strait determines where the tongue goes!!??;)

ambi53mm
Jan 10, 2008, 6:08 PM
Aren't we all HOMOSapiens?:bigrin:

Well most of us are....although I suspect there may be a few of the Neanderthal persuasion lurking among us...present company excluded of course :frog:

Ambi:)

Azrael
Jan 10, 2008, 6:13 PM
Well most of us are....although I suspect there may be a few of the Neanderthal persuasion lurking among us...present company excluded of course :frog:

I prefer the term 'feral boi' :bigrin:

Skater Boy
Jan 10, 2008, 6:26 PM
I prefer the term 'feral boi' :bigrin:

"Feral: Adjective: (especially of an animal) in a wild state, especially after escape from captivity or domestication."

Well, I think we ALL have a "feral side" to us, after all humans are just sophisticated animals. Although some are admittedly more sophisticated than others, or conversely quicker to revert to the feral state.

Uneedhands
Jan 10, 2008, 6:31 PM
In nomine dei Homo-erectus incontenentius buttox!!

Skater Boy
Jan 10, 2008, 6:42 PM
In nomine dei Homo-erectus incontenentius buttox!!

Ech... sorry bro, what was that? My Latin is a bit rusty...

"In the name of God... man... :confused:"

FalconAngel
Jan 10, 2008, 6:58 PM

Um......how does one rise to someone who is beneath them?:tong:

btw, Zwiter; Nice shot of the MiG. I added it to my aviation pics collection.

Skater Boy
Jan 10, 2008, 7:04 PM

Heh... cool... semantics... this thread may be redeemed after all...

bigregory
Jan 10, 2008, 7:07 PM
I would so hate to be gay.
It is so much better to be BISEXUAL.
"There is no sense going through life with one hand tied behind your back."( When asked if he was bisexual)
(Quote from James Dean)
Other quotes from fellow Bisexual James Dean who bi the way left us over 50 years ago.
QUOTES BY JAMES DEAN

" Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

"The gratification comes in the doing, not in the results."

"If a man can bridge the gap between life and death, . if he can live on after he's dead, then maybe he was a great man."

"To grasp the full significance of life is the actor's duty; to interpret it his problem; and to express it his dedication.
Being an actor is the loneliest thing in the world. You are all alone with your concentration and imagination, and that's all you have. Being a good actor isn't easy. Being a man is even harder. I want to be both before I'm done."

"Only the gentle are ever really strong."

"Studying cows, pigs and chickens can help an actor develop his character. There are a lot of things I learned from animals. One was that they couldn't hiss or boo me.
I also became close to nature, and am now able to appreciate the beauty with which this world is endowed."

"How can you measure acting in inches?!?" (when told he was too short to be an actor) James Dean's actual height was 5'8"

"Trust and belief are two prime considerations. You must not allow yourself to be opinionated. You must say, 'Wait. Let me see.' And above all, you must be honest with yourself."
-- to Hedda Hopper

"There is no way to be truly great in this world. We are all impaled on the crook of conditioning. A fish that is in the water has no choice that he is. Genius would have it that we swim in sand. We are fish and we drown."

"An actor must interpret life, and in order to do so must be willing to accept all the experiences life has to offer. In fact, he must seek out more of life than life puts at his feet. In the short span of his lifetime, an actor must learn all there is to know, experience all there is to experience, or approach that state as closely as possible. He must be superhuman in his efforts to store away in the core of his subconscious everything that he might be called upon to use in the expression of his art."

"When an actor plays a scene exactly the way a director orders, it isn't acting. It's following instructions. Anyone with the physical qualifications can do that. So the director's task is just that - to direct, to point the way. Then the actor takes over. And he must be allowed the space, the freedom to express himself in the role. Without that space, an actor is no more than an unthinking robot with a chest-full of push-buttons."

"It was an accident, although I've been involved in some kind of theatrical function or other since I was a child - in school, music, athletics. To me, acting is the most logical way for people's neuroses to manifest themselves, in this great need we all have to express ourselves. To my way of thinking, an actor's course is set even before he's out of the cradle."

"Since I'm only 24 years old, guess I have as good an insight into this rising generation as any other young man my age.
And I've discovered that most young men do not stand like ramrods or talk like Demosthenes. Therefore, when I do play a youth, such as in Warner Bros. Rebel Without A Cause, I try to imitate life. The picture deals with the problems of modern youth. It is the romanticized conception of the juvenile that causes much of our trouble with misguided youth nowadays. I think the one thing this picture shows that's new is the psychological disproportion of the kids' demands on the parents. Parents are often at fault, but the kids have some work to do, too. But you can't show some far off idyllic conception of behavior if you want the kids to come and see the picture. You've got to show what it's really like, and try to reach them on their own grounds. You know, a lot of times an older boy, one of the fellows the young ones idolize, can go back to the high school kids and tell them, "Look what happened to me! Why be a punk and get in trouble with the law?Why do these senseless things just for a thrill?" I hope "Rebel Without A Cause" will do something like that. I hope it will remind them that other people have feelings. Perhaps they will say, "What do we need all that for?"If a picture is psychologically motivated, if there is truth in the relationship in it, then I think that picture will do good.
I firmly believe Rebel Without A Cause is such a picture."
-- from an interview at a preview of Rebel Without A Cause

Uneedhands
Jan 10, 2008, 7:12 PM
Ech... sorry bro, what was that? My Latin is a bit rusty...

"In the name of God... man... :confused:"

it may be vulger, my latin is limited, but something like "in the name of the first monky to walk upright with diahrea..."

DiamondDog
Jan 10, 2008, 7:20 PM
I would so hate to be gay.
It is so much better to be BISEXUAL.

How would you even know this? Or know what it's like to be homosexual/gay?

I doubt that you lean towards men sexually, or that you even go through periods where you're not into women at all and you think that you're homosexual.

Drop the homophobic viewpoints and attitude.

Skater Boy
Jan 10, 2008, 7:28 PM

I doubt that you lean towards men sexually, or that you even go through periods where you're not into women at all and you think that you're homosexual.

DD is right in a way... there's nothing wrong with being 100% gay. In fact, most people probably think (and perhaps mistakenly so) that their own sexual preference is "the best one". I guess its true that bisexuality offers a kind of strategical vantage-point, since you have a choice of two sexes rather than one. But I'm sure most gay (or straight) people don't loose any sleep over their sexualities.

bigregory
Jan 10, 2008, 7:37 PM

I do not lean towards men sexually or woman. As to what I think I am Bisexual, and may have times when either one will be the toast of the town. Homophobic I am not... I treat everyone equal and have no problems if your gay les or whatever I just know im BISEXUAL that mean both men and women are appealing to me...
BI IS BEST...................

mrplayfuluk
Jan 10, 2008, 7:42 PM
Fair enough...

damn everytime I sit on the fence I fall off and each time in a different direction and you know what? the grass is greener on BOTH sides....

bigregory
Jan 10, 2008, 7:51 PM
I pray to the big PENIS and VAGINA in the sky that Scientology will save us all.:eek:

Skater Boy
Jan 10, 2008, 8:05 PM
I pray to the big PENIS and VAGINA in the sky that Scientology will save us all.:eek:

I doubt that Scientology will save ANYTHING in the near future.

But praying to penises and vaginas sounds like much more fun than church! [sorry, Heather!]

TaylorMade
Jan 11, 2008, 2:49 AM
I doubt that Scientology will save ANYTHING in the near future.

But praying to penises and vaginas sounds like much more fun than church! [sorry, Heather!]

<sharp look...

I'll let that go... this time. 'Cause you're hot.

:tong:

*Taylor*

MarieDelta
Jan 11, 2008, 8:58 AM
I was kind of hoping to have this ahole here---we could all gang up on him and take out our frustrations on him instead of each other----it might have been fun to engage in a virtual fight with such an idiot.

:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::b igrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

If you like dealing with their type, I recommend topix glbt forrum (http://www.topix.com/news/gay). Filled to the brim with trolls and flame warriors. Also a good place to take out any rage that you may have against your fellow man.
(http://www.topix.com/news/gay)

:2cents:

12voltman59
Jan 11, 2008, 9:30 AM

I am wondering--was this a fake post by someone on here who set up an alternative identity and was done just to stir things up???

The person is actually being kind of funny based on that last sentence!!!

I think the joke is on all of those who got fired up about it, myself included---if you only read the first few lines---you might get pissed--but that last line is pretty funny!!!

ziggybabie
Jan 11, 2008, 2:05 PM
I am wondering--was this a fake post by someone on here who set up an alternative identity and was done just to stir things up???

The person is actually being kind of funny based on that last sentence!!!

I think the joke is on all of those who got fired up about it, myself included---if you only read the first few lines---you might get pissed--but that last line is pretty funny!!!

y'know, I thought the exact same thing the minute he posted that. lol. i didnt want to say anything, though.

elian
Jan 11, 2008, 6:02 PM

It usually starts with a lot of heavy breathing.. :)

Skater Boy
Jan 11, 2008, 6:04 PM
It usually starts with a lot of heavy breathing.. :)

I take it all back... THIS THREAD IS REDEEMED!!!

Now... where's my glass of wine...

tatooedpunk
Jan 11, 2008, 6:09 PM
being neither straight nor gay,and also being from the UK but also vegetarian
have no experience with faggots lol

wanderingrichard
Jan 11, 2008, 7:45 PM

hey! don't forget us Cro-magnons too!!:shades:

DiamondDog
Jan 11, 2008, 8:03 PM
I do not lean towards men sexually or woman. As to what I think I am Bisexual, and may have times when either one will be the toast of the town. Homophobic I am not... I treat everyone equal and have no problems if your gay les or whatever I just know im BISEXUAL that mean both men and women are appealing to me...
BI IS BEST...................

Precisely you’re homophobic, ignorant, and chauvinistic based on your last post and your signature.

I'm not even sure why I'm telling you this, let alone replying to it.

bigregory
Jan 12, 2008, 12:03 AM
Precisely you’re homophobic, ignorant, and chauvinistic based on your last post and your signature.

I'm not even sure why I'm telling you this, let alone replying to it.

I'm not sure what crawled up your ass DiamondDog.
I am not homophobic.
I might be ignorant but if I am than I am ignorant to that fact and therefore cannot be held responsible for that.
Chauvinistic =Undue partiality or attachment to a group or place to which one belongs or has belonged;Guilty
What can I say I love to be BI and do think its the best thing for me..
:flag3::flag2:

Falke
Jan 12, 2008, 1:48 AM
DD is right in a way... there's nothing wrong with being 100&#37; gay. In fact, most people probably think (and perhaps mistakenly so) that their own sexual preference is "the best one". I guess its true that bisexuality offers a kind of strategical vantage-point, since you have a choice of two sexes rather than one. But I'm sure most gay (or straight) people don't loose any sleep over their sexualities.

I think people put alittle too much stock in sexuality really. Does it really matter which gender someone prefers? Taking a high pedistal by sexuality is pretty lame.

chulainn2
Jan 12, 2008, 3:01 AM
im tired of this thread. humble suggestion just let it die with its idiot author.

IanGray
Jan 12, 2008, 3:32 PM
Careful what you write, words are powerful things and can be destructive.

open4bizness
Jan 13, 2008, 4:12 PM
I'm not sure what crawled up your ass DiamondDog.

Probably nothing. I'll bet that's the problem. :bigrin:

Doggie_Wood
Jan 13, 2008, 7:16 PM

Damn! I thought that was Jerry Jones private plane with the Dallas Cowboys' star on it. Disillussioned again.

Azrael
Jan 13, 2008, 9:29 PM
im tired of this thread. humble suggestion just let it die with its idiot author.

He'll be back. They always come back.

vittoria
Jan 13, 2008, 10:33 PM
o flippin yawn already

DiamondDog
Jan 13, 2008, 10:40 PM
Probably nothing. I'll bet that's the problem. :bigrin:

Big deal. So I'm not into receptive anal sex like it seems like a majority of the posters here are. :rolleyes: It's not a requirement or anything and it's not something that I enjoy.

jem_is_bi
Jan 13, 2008, 11:20 PM
Big deal. So I'm not into receptive anal sex like it seems like a majority of the posters here are. :rolleyes: It's not a requirement or anything and it's not something that I enjoy.

Dam!! While, I am somewhat reluctant to admit it, I am in extreme agreement with you on this issue!!

JEM

Delilah
Jan 13, 2008, 11:30 PM
What's a reach around?
:crosseye:

DiamondDog
Jan 14, 2008, 1:23 AM
What's a reach around?
:crosseye:

When you fuck a guy and jerk him off at the same time.

A rusty trombone is when you eat a guy's ass and jerk him off at the same time.

Delilah
Jan 14, 2008, 2:15 AM
When you fuck a guy and jerk him off at the same time.

A rusty trombone is when you eat a guy's ass and jerk him off at the same time.

At age 33 and I'm still learning new things everyday... LMAO :tong:

bigregory
Jan 14, 2008, 2:24 AM
A rusty trombone is when you get a rimm job and a hand job.