PDA

View Full Version : Chat..:(

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 8, 2008, 8:43 PM
Anybody else having probs getting into chat? I've been trying for 45 mins now, and it doesnt seem to want to open for me. This is the 2nd time I've had problems getting in...:)
Cat.

OcalaCouple683
Jan 8, 2008, 8:51 PM
I just opened it up fine! I hope you can get it working !

kandt40
Jan 8, 2008, 9:03 PM
I had a bunch of problems with it last week and finally gave up. I have not tried to get in yet this week.

deeTM
Jan 8, 2008, 9:39 PM
I got right in Cherokee.

12voltman59
Jan 8, 2008, 11:39 PM
I have had problems getting to the site generally of late-I will type in or hit the bookmark for the site address and hit it--the screen will just refresh to whatever site I am on at the time--then I will put in anyother address and get taken to it ASAP---it will take me four or five tries at least to finally get the browser to take me here---I have also had some lockup problems when chatting.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 9, 2008, 12:30 AM
Thanks Loves..I finally got on tonight.:}
Cat

vittoria
Jan 9, 2008, 4:00 PM
Damn Java!

V

graypanter71
Jan 27, 2012, 1:03 AM
I had a bunch of problems with it last week and finally gave up. I have not tried to get in yet this week.

Are you receiving my chat?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 31, 2012, 10:08 PM
Uhmmm yeah...5 years late.....
Cat

glenn???
Feb 1, 2012, 1:47 AM
I havent been able to get on chat for a week and a half, have tried numerous times, keep getting the same message something wrong with the website.

DuckiesDarling
Feb 1, 2012, 2:31 AM
Glenn, what message are you getting? What browswer are you using? Have you updated your Java? Do you allow popups?

pheonix6
Feb 3, 2012, 8:40 PM
I wish I could chat from my lil notebook, but fine with emails or posts....Peace....Pheonix6

*pan*
Feb 3, 2012, 8:58 PM
had trouble this morning for about an hour. i was logged in then something happened in the middle of a post reply so tried to log back in and nothing. thought maybe they were moving the site over. but guess not there still here lol but i bet it's all related to the new site will have to grin and bare it i guess lol:tong:

welickit
Feb 4, 2012, 3:11 PM
If you are using some ad on's and/or plugin's chat will not load. Flashstop and Adblock will stop chat from loading. Those are two I am sure of and there are other pop up blockers and flash blocking programs that will also kill the new chat. Most can be reset in the options to allow for this site only. This was an issue during beta testing but the chat not loading was usually related to the users system rather than the site.