PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving

texasman6172003
Nov 20, 2005, 12:09 AM
This is just a way for me to say thanks to evryone ive met here,and hopefully made friends with. But i want to wish everyone a safe and very happy thanksgiving. If yu cant be with yur families at least think of them on that day.I will be thinking of yall to that day. Tex.

wellred
Nov 20, 2005, 12:27 AM
Hey Tex,

You are a very kind guy! (I don't care what the rest of the folks say about you. lol) You are alright with me.

Have a great Thanksgiving celebration!

I, too, give thanks for the many of you who have boosted my spirits, given me insights, and made me laugh. Happy Thanksgiving to those of you celebrating this week. And to those of you in other countries, what a blessing to share this site with you.

Hugs,
Red

Mrs.F
Nov 20, 2005, 9:53 AM
:) A Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

And Tex, your ok in my book too. Have enjoyed chatting with you. This place is a good place to make friends. Many careing people here!

Each yr. I think.....well, we got through another yr. without anything devastating happening. All my family is healthy and we all have a roof over our heads. We have much to be thankful for! :bigrin:

You all enjoy..no matter where in the world you are! Take care
Mrs. F.

codybear3
Nov 20, 2005, 6:36 PM
Thanks Tex...And a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the other fine people here on this site.... :paw: :paw:

arana
Nov 20, 2005, 9:47 PM
Thank you Tex, I know with your wife's health scare you have a lot to be thankful for this year. Hope you two have a very lovely holiday. :tong:

lastlaf44
Nov 20, 2005, 9:51 PM
Up here in Canada, we've already had our Thanksgiving. ^_^ Have a happy Thanksgiving all! I haven't been here very long, but I'm starting to feel very at home. :)

~Last Laugh~ :female:

csrakate
Nov 21, 2005, 4:11 AM
Tex,
My dear friend...I will think of you as I prepare my meal...and I will laugh as I think of you asking for my leftovers!!

You have been such a delight to get to know..and I am thankful as well for the many friends, yourself included, of course, that I have made here.!!

We should feel blessed that we have each other and I will always feel blessed for each and everyone of you!

Hugs,
Kate

texasman6172003
Nov 21, 2005, 8:35 AM
Hi Kate,Any leftovers would be greatly appreciated,lol. But if theres seconds on cranberry sauce dont bother sending it this way,LOL. Thanks for putting up with my silliness. That a word?? LOL . Thanks for the laffs and yur freindship.. Tex...

csrakate
Nov 21, 2005, 12:43 PM
Funny thing about cranberry sauce...people insist on having it...get sad if it isn't there....but for some reason there is always an abundance of it left over???

Something to ponder...

Kate

smurf111978
Nov 21, 2005, 1:01 PM
Hello Friends

As I'm sure most of you are aware we dont have Thanksgiving here in England, but I thought I would wish my dear friends on Bisex.com a very happy and enjoyable thanksgiving. I certainly give thanks for meeting so many good people and making great friends here.

For me xmas dinner is one of the most enjoyable parts of xmas having a nice meal with family etc. I would certaily like to see us celebrate Thanksgiving here too.

And kate I love cranberry sauce especially with bree and turkey sandwiches ;)

Love and hugs to all
Smurfy
xxxoooxxx