PDA

View Full Version : backward and forward.

the mage
Jan 5, 2008, 11:22 AM
Do you see time? Do you walk in the downtown streets and see the forest that was? Do you see the ruins of the future?
You are among the ones in touch with your endocanibinnoid system if you do.

People who are in tune with this inner sub system are the driven ones, often experiencing a great degree of the placebo effect when confronted with pain.
Usually politically active and project driven they are the successful ones.
. The highly connected ones do not use weed or any drug, they feel a constant motivation which needs no extra boost.
The ones totally out of touch with the system do not use drugs as they fear them and the change that comes with the enlightened connection. The disconnected are the one who want no change. No challenge is met in a new novel way with these people. The past experience rules all to them.

To the average person life is in the middle somewhere of the endocanibinniod range, to them the weed is an open door to enriched experience, with a bit of euphoria tossed in...

ambi53mm
Jan 5, 2008, 11:35 AM
Do you see time? Do you walk in the downtown streets and see the forest that was? Do you see the ruins of the future?
You are among the ones in touch with your endocanibinnoid system if you do.

People who are in tune with this inner sub system are the driven ones, often experiencing a great degree of the placebo effect when confronted with pain.
Usually politically active and project driven they are the successful ones.
. The highly connected ones do not use weed or any drug, they feel a constant motivation which needs no extra boost.
The ones totally out of touch with the system do not use drugs as they fear them and the change that comes with the enlightened connection. The disconnected are the one who want no change. No challenge is met in a new novel way with these people. The past experience rules all to them.

To the average person life is in the middle somewhere of the endocanibinniod range, to them the weed is an open door to enriched experience, with a bit of euphoria tossed in...

Hmmmm I'm not sure about my endocanibinniod connection...but sometimes I do have a intocannibas connection where I see all sorts of things in time and space.:stoned:

Ambi:cop::stoned::cop:

void()
Jan 5, 2008, 12:32 PM
Interesting subject matter to discuss --- wow. "What took you so long?"

I've stopped visiting with Mary Jane for good reason. She never took me anywhere or helped to achieve anything really useful. Sure, it's nice to relax a bit and she does let a person do that fine, but drinking some booze can do the same.

Booze or Mary Jane though don't stop the hunger, though. You feel like "okay so everyone I work with realizes I'm vital to their work, they speak highly of me ... what next?" And seriously I almost feel offended when complimented. The reason being, i see it as someone saying "well this you're doing is great, but .." And they aren't really saying that I know, it just hits me that way.

I'm not into politics really, it bores me the same as religion. Folks been killing one another since the dawn of time, they gonna keep killing one another no matter the 'solution' proposed. One day there'll be no people left and entropy shall win the game.

Meanwhile I stay hungry and always seek to my best. Here i blamed it on an abusive trucker step father who beat the shit out of me for just walking across a room. But no, you got the answers I see. Apparently I do see time streams. Often I scare people by doubling and tripling myself to get things done.

The doubling aside, I seldom don't frighten folks by 'popping' up behind or beside them with them fully unaware of me until I let them be. Then they jump out of their skins, because usually I'm within three foot of them. I'm a naturally 'sneaky bastard' who is always apologizing "I'll try making some noise next time, sorry." But I never do make any noise to alert folks I'm there. [Huge Sardonic Grin]

But, yes I'm driven despite not having an interest in politics, society in general, religion, sports, cars, television. I like playing video games, but they get be relaxation crutches the same as weed or booze and I can do without them. Hell anything really gets 'old' to me quick, but I try hard to enjoy things and be grateful.

So I'm in tune with all the Mary Jane I smoked, huh? That's funny. And I mean it is seriously funny. I was this way prior to using any weed or booze, but your theory or argument covers that too. Wow, you've doubled yourself nicely, too bad I've already been there and done that.

"Here have a a T-shirt if it makes you feel better. Oh it won't? Well, have the shirt anyway I'm tired of it."

In seriousness and to summarize your discussion from this end, you're saying folks see the past and in seeing the past see the future. Well, yeah that's what learning history is about. Oh wait. It does repeat itself, and folks keep making the same mistakes. Why do we never learn as is suggested we do?

I feel I have learned, but then I'll admit I know nothing. I'm just a poor country boy who is making his way the best he can. He wonders at times why folks inundate the world/s with useless bantering chatter, but doesn't mind really just gets curious as to what he needs to do next.

The concept of seeing Time is nothing new or fresh. People have done it for the longest Time. What's really novel, although again it gets old quickly, is to manipulate Time and freeze minutes and control them so that you can get things done. This is something else that scares people around me. I freeze time and do what needs done, even if it seems to be a great deal of work. I call it multitasking, as often I juggle six to eight different things at once. But folks feel the reigns of time being drawn by my hands and notice when it all slows, stops and obeys me. It freaks them out.

But, that gets old quick too. And most of the folks I'm around get used to me doing it, and they see I achieve great results, they accept it as my way and know it works. They give me free reign and just smile when other folks can't keep up with me. "Ben's a magic man, he can work circles around you. Go try keeping up with him and you'll either be a good employee or you'll burn out and run away in terror!" So out of their mild fears, they come to love me doing what I do, because I use it to benefit the good of all.

But, sometimes I hit snags. There are just some folks when faced with one of my time and space compressed training courses, who lock up. It really shorts their fuses. I can never tell which ones prior to the process either. So it's always fun to hear the whispered "Ben's gonna make this puke, I bet --- No way, he can handle Ben's training ---- Nope, he'll wash out as soon as Ben crosses his eyes ... watch!"

And i do cause folks to wash out. They can't keep going and I do. If there's something I don't know, I reach out and find out. And these folks don't get it. They can't figure out how I do it. To them it's like I'm the living scene from the first Matrix movie. "Can you fly that thing?" "I can in a minute. Operator get me a flight training program for a helicopter, make it the best pilot you can find. Hit me!" And then, I can fly a helicopter and these folks get stunned. "Fuck, how did you know how to fly a helicopter?" or "I didn't know you spoke Khmere." "You didn't ask."

Then folks who know me get a fuzzy grin. "you're the best Ben." Which by no means am I, nor do I make any claim to be, again I'm just making way the best I can. And it all gets old quick, becomes a routine thing --- "it's all just mechanical function. I can do it in my sleep at the same level." "can you Ben?" "zzzzzz"

So your conversation subject is interesting, but I'm talked out on it as I tend to be a doer. When I finish one thing, I step away, go to the next. I keep on keeping on and don't see that it causes any ripples or quakes, or distortions. If it did, I'd have to clean it up. Of course those who do wash out from my training are taken care of by those who gravitate around me. they present cover stories, keep me a secret, like a weapon for the worst times when everyone at work is swamped. They don't want me to get fired over short circuiting someone when in fact it's not really my error. All I'm doing is trying to replicate so I can take a break. Sometimes, I do pull it off. And those times are nice. And they're scary too. "Fuck I've armed another me, I better ensure they don't backlash on me."

So I always encode in a message that they do not hurt me or mine, and show them the effects that would happen if they did. So far none have found the empty tombstones over two fresh graves a pleasant image.

Why two graves? Old Japanese proverb, to bury an enemy you bury yourself.

"If you dig a grave for your enemy, dig one for yourself as well." I think is the original expression. You get the idea at least, if not ask someone who does. Wait a minute.

[Huge Warm & Welcoming Grin]

See, that's how you do it. So got any more to add to seeing Time?

ambi53mm
Jan 5, 2008, 2:36 PM
I've stopped visiting with Mary Jane for good reason. She never took me anywhere or helped to achieve anything really useful.

LOL...Exactly!.... and every once in a while I need to take a serious break from "myself" ...in order to achieve, and do something really useful when I've returned. Great post void_dweller!....ooops... sorry:cool:

Ambi:)

the mage
Jan 5, 2008, 2:48 PM
A driven man driven to post on a different delight than that which occupies the daily drivel.
I do not condescend when I commend you're excellent append to my little stipend.

Have a great new year right to its end, even though the measure of such may cause to offend.

Skater Boy
Jan 5, 2008, 3:08 PM
I've stopped visiting with Mary Jane for good reason. She never took me anywhere or helped to achieve anything really useful.

I'll second Ambi's appreciation for Void's post, and in particular this little snippet.

Mage... dude... the fact that YOU smoke marijuana is probably THE BEST darn reason NOT to smoke it that one will ever have the mis/fortune to come across. :tong:

TaylorMade
Jan 5, 2008, 3:15 PM
I've stopped visiting with Mary Jane for good reason. She never took me anywhere or helped to achieve anything really useful. Sure, it's nice to relax a bit and she does let a person do that fine, but drinking some booze can do the same.

It was a woman named Mary Jane whose constant love of the herb that colloquially bears her name that made me come to hate it. It always felt like I was in a relationship with two others- - Mary Jane and. . .Mary Jane.

*Taylor*

void()
Jan 6, 2008, 1:12 AM
Honesty the better of policies, I'd love to enjoy a bit of pot from time to time. There is something rather large that stops me. It bears the name responsibility. I'm responsible for ensuring my wife and mother are faring well. Also responsible for my choices in life.

I've done enough shit to possibly be a poster child for NORML. That aside, you learn things while stoned. I learned that highballs, a mix of heroin and cocaine aren't the way to go. After experiencing that night and finding myself transformed into a frothing mouth dog, drugs lost their charms.

As I said they take me nowhere real quick. Of course facing life, I feel I go nowhere quickly, too. But, at least the drugs aren't there to block my view of the love in life, the laughter, the tears, the nice warmth of another in bed on a cold night. Simple little humble pleasures these may be, yet when you've lived life feeling not worth even a second glance, they are cherished.

So responsibility wins. Besides, as sure as I'd go and get fucked up one night in my own home, work the next day would pass out a cup. "Here, go pee in this for us." I can't function and keep a family safe from prison, without family there's no life. If that sounds borderline Mafioso, apologies for borrowing their philosophies and to some degree a bit of their methodology. It works for me, but there's no intention to offend, or step on any toes.

We're humble moderate folks who have no real interest in the underworld, but if we must steal bread to eat we shall. Pardon the Victor Hugo reference, but I think people can understand the point. If not, then you may need to ask someone who does. And please understand I'm not belittleing anyone for not understanding, just saying to reach out and ask for help. That's another thing I've found which gets results. Ask for help.

Though I'm usually the stubborn ox that keeps tugging the yoke along without bothering to ask. Why don't I ask? Lots of the times it's because by the time I need help it's far too late. Or folks just can't or won't help. But, that's a horse of another color.

Well, I've rambled too much and said nothing really.

Skater Boy
Jan 6, 2008, 1:23 AM
Well, I've rambled too much and said nothing really.

Au contraire, mon ami... you've elaborated on and elucidated your orginal post, which, might I say, was already bang on target. Nicely done.

void()
Jan 6, 2008, 1:39 AM
LOL...Exactly!.... and every once in a while I need to take a serious break from "myself" ...in order to achieve, and do something really useful when I've returned. Great post void_dweller!....ooops... sorry:cool:

LOL. "Hm, now let me see was he looking at my cute ass when he said that, or did he mean I must recheck the grammar? Maybe he was commenting on the usage of the word panache, which I didn't use. Damn, I messed up I need to use that word! But, then again he may have just been looking at my ass."

And if you weren't then I must work to ensure you do. Or just use an expression my company commander used.

Actually it doesn't matter to me if you were or weren't looking at my ass. And by the way :) thank you for the compliment. I'm learning gradually they need to just be accepted. And no I'm not going to get egoistical over it. In fact, back to the void with me.

Skater Boy
Jan 6, 2008, 1:56 AM
LOL. "Hm, now let me see was he looking at my cute ass when he said that, or did he mean I must recheck the grammar? Maybe he was commenting on the usage of the word panache, which I didn't use. Damn, I messed up I need to use that word! But, then again he may have just been looking at my ass."

And if you weren't then I must work to ensure you do. Or just use an expression my company commander used.

Actually it doesn't matter to me if you were or weren't looking at my ass. And by the way :) thank you for the compliment. I'm learning gradually they need to just be accepted. And no I'm not going to get egoistical over it. In fact, back to the void with me.

I think he WAS looking at your ass. But its a forgivable offense...

ambi53mm
Jan 6, 2008, 4:48 AM

LOL Sorry void . I hadn't noticed your ass prior to but, have since taken a "use your imagination" gander. Now I can say "I've been to the moon and back". :) .......hopefully mine got checked out in my absense.

DiamondDog
Jan 6, 2008, 1:10 PM
Mage... dude... the fact that YOU smoke marijuana is probably THE BEST darn reason NOT to smoke it that one will ever have the mis/fortune to come across. :tong:

Oh God. He's talking out his ass yet again like he does with everything he pretends he's an "expert" on that he posts about here.

He can't even spell the word Endocannabinoid correctly and doesn't even know that the Endocannabinoids have nothing to do with all the crap he posted which has more to do with paranoid schizophrenia than actual neuroscience, neurochemistry, biology, the human body, and the human CNS.

There are opiate receptors in the human CNS too! They have nothing to do with taking natural/synthetic opiates, and you don't have to take natura/synthetic opiates in order to tap into them. Ever get an endorphin rush?

Drugs don't make you enlightened. You yourself do that, if you have the patience and drive.

While some drugs can be used in religious and spiritual experiences in strict ceremonies, the concept is lost with most westerners, especially potheads.

Also they're not the type of drugs that one would do for "fun" anyway.

void()
Jan 6, 2008, 3:26 PM
Looking at asses, me? Never! LOL

I always do but within reason. I don't get fixated unless it's like a really fine ass like the one my imagination attaches to some folks here. I know that a certain little smurf in England is bound to have a fine ass. But then, I'm probably biased.

And I'm not really a parts man. Sure parts can be fun to see and I love looking, but really it isn't the part that matters. Guess I'm trying to say I'm like Hannibal Lechter, give me the whole person to feast upon. Although, he did apparently start by eating cheeks. Suppose I'm quite full of cheek due to exhaustion.

There we go, I'll blame exhaustion or the damn robot aliens. Couldn't be that I'm actually a bit romantic, and aroused at odd times due to lunar cycles, no, no not a all. Nor could it be the fault of the lovely company I keep here on the site, who are so deliciously tempting as to torture a fellow.

Damn robot aliens, implanting suggestions in my mind. "No, I do not want to go to bed with Kevin Spacey when Russel Crow is standing beside me." Silly aliens, where does their sense of taste lay? They must want more toasters. Shame I've only got sporks.

People talking out of their asses? Odd but when I attempt such it gets called rude, or stinky. But, for the most no one seems to mind, as they too talk out of their asses at times. I like the line from Scarecrow in Wizard of Oz. "How can you talk without a brain?" "Well, I don't know but an awful lot of people do talk without any brains don't they?"

The winds come and go as they please, rivers flow the same and naught can you or I do about it. Let it be for it shall with or without you or me. I think it was Bertand Russel (sp?) that commented on reasonable men living with nature, unreasonable ones trying to alter nature. Axioms and quotes can oft contain morsels of Truth, but relying on them is not wise either. So I've learned from doing, yet in this case there is some logic worth consideration.

But, again I'll disclaim it all as being severely undereducated and humbly ignorant. Not that I use that as an excuse but being so is often the better part of being human, it allows you to grow and learn. For example, last night in chat I learned the word server is acceptable to describe a wait staff person. I think that's pretty awesome, too. Now I can be more concise.

"Look, servers. Call a server over, I need a refill of tea."

As compared to:

"Look, a flock of wait staff. Call one of the wait staff over, I need a tea refill."

Ben chuckles. "I love being terse. It only makes the reading more perverse."

Well need to run.

the mage
Jan 10, 2008, 8:21 PM
My little ditty was whimsically adapted from this paper.