PDA

View Full Version : How do i find bi girls?

Imlostandimfound
Nov 19, 2005, 1:16 AM
Hi i am new to this, and for a while i have been curious about what it would be like to be with a girl. the thing is, my boyfriend wants to have a threesome and it doesnt bother me, but i was wondering how do you find a girl who is willing to do stuff like that but have no strings attached? it would be my first time actually being with a girl.. so if anyone has any suggestions to how i could go about attracting girls to either want to be with me or me and my bf let me know
thanks

Rhendi
Nov 25, 2005, 11:57 PM
I'm in the same boat as you, exactly!! Good luck in your search! :)

fforganed
Nov 26, 2005, 1:29 AM
If it isn't possible for you to ask one of your friends, you could post an ad online at an adult site. I have a membership at adultfriendfinders.com and it is a popular site that is worldwide. In a major city like NY, I would imagine you wouldn't have much trouble hooking up with someone.

I think you should first try it with someone you know. Don't feel uncomfortable about approaching someone you already know, chances are it has already crossed her mind as well.

bediddle
Nov 26, 2005, 5:20 AM
The elusive bisexual female is like the holy grail of the swinging community.

It seems like ever couple is looking for her. The likelihood of finind one on an ad site is pretty slim. I'm sure it's possible but I'm just saying... do'nt hold your breath.

I tend to think that the best way is to seduce someone you know. I've had some limited success with this strategy. Good luck to you.

Lisa (va)
Nov 26, 2005, 5:49 PM
first off, ditto to Bediddle.
secondly, if you are inexperienced, being alone may well be better than trying a threesome for your boyfriend. If (and when) you/she are comfortable to let him be a part so be it.

Lisa

bluewatermoth
Nov 26, 2005, 6:24 PM
I totally agree with bediddle. Even if you do find one (trust me, we're around here somewhere, lol), then you have to look at their location, their age, appearance, or whatever other specifics you deem important.

You might want to try hanging out at a gay bar or club for a weekend. You'll find all kinds of characters there, trust me.

However, I also have to say that I agree with Lisa. You should probably go one on one with a chick first, then bring him into it later.