PDA

View Full Version : Hairless Genital Area -Shaving?? Waxing??

Horny Male
Jan 3, 2008, 2:12 PM
Hello out there!! I"m a male who likes his genital area kept smooth & hairless. So far I've used a razor & shaving cream. It works well & it turns me on just doing the job.
Has anyone tried waxing? I'm sure that many have. I'm interested in those males who've tried it. What kind? Brand name? Any recommendations?

Thanks for your time.

zapp54
Jan 3, 2008, 6:51 PM
Yes love the smooth feeling to. So far only shave but looking for a lady to wax me. I shave every other day which seems to work for me. I use a Mack III Turbo.

NorCalNudist
Jan 4, 2008, 12:05 AM
Sorry, shaver here too. Been using one for twenty years. Shaft, balls and just below the balls.

redboneman53
Jan 4, 2008, 1:15 AM
I like a smooth shaft and balls too I use a trimmer and a micro shaver. I like the feel of it. my cock looks bigger too.

Toad82
Jan 4, 2008, 1:29 AM
Out of curiosity, don’t you guys get cut a lot? If not, how do you go about not cutting yourselves?

MrOzGuy
Jan 4, 2008, 5:16 AM
Out of curiosity, don’t you guys get cut a lot? If not, how do you go about not cutting yourselves?

Taking your time helps....

As for me...I kinda like to have my balls shaven... makes them oohhhh the much more sensitive!

proseros
Jan 4, 2008, 5:24 AM
An electric trim serves my needs just fine; mainly just grooming habit and hygeine-trim close, wash, then moisturize with fragrant antisceptic gel or essential oil.

the mage
Jan 4, 2008, 8:37 AM
Shaving is better than wax over time. Wax requires a long grow in period leading to constant cycle of irritation. Shave in your daily shower. You get used to holding the skin the needed way to not get cut quite quickly.

always pull towards your cock to go with the grain.