PDA

View Full Version : bisexual new years resolutions.....

mrplayfuluk
Dec 31, 2007, 2:41 PM
so what bisexual specific New Year's resolutions will you be making this year?

for me its to have a first time experience before the end of 2008 and end my label of being a bi virgin.... ( anyone want to help me along?)

Skater Boy
Dec 31, 2007, 2:57 PM
Mine is to cure my acute typing compulsion (:compuser:) by going cold-turkey and not posting random junk (that no-one even bothers to read) on internet forums and using the time that I save to actually do something productive and meaningful.

Oops- I've just made a bad start! (:banghead:)

Still, there's 4 hours and six minutes left for me to reform my character...

DiamondDog
Dec 31, 2007, 4:45 PM
original poster-I thought you'd already had sex with men and women?

I don't make new year's resolutions at all. Especially not about my sexuality.

TaylorMade
Dec 31, 2007, 5:30 PM
the same resolution I make every year. . .to be in a better position than when I started it. Nothing bi-specific.

With the acquisition of a car and figuring out what I want in men... I consider this year a success.

*Taylor*

The Barefoot Contess
Dec 31, 2007, 6:36 PM
Nothing bi-specific really... just to become, little by little, closer to the person I want to be. In other words, to be the change I want to see in the world.

dibbspixie
Dec 31, 2007, 7:56 PM
to be happy is my resolution, and like all the others i have made i doubt it will happen.:(

Alaskaman
Dec 31, 2007, 8:08 PM
To continue the exploration of myself that I began more earnestly in 2007 that I had ever done before. I want to define myself, not let others control that process. That applies to family relationships, professional, in my community, and with my own sexuality.

The resolution is not the arrival at a particular goal, but to keep the process going.

Everytime I set a final goal, I screw it up. Now I just want stay on the trail.

diB4u
Dec 31, 2007, 9:07 PM
Mine is to cure my acute typing compulsion (:compuser:) by going cold-turkey and not posting random junk (that no-one even bothers to read) on internet forums and using the time that I save to actually do something productive and meaningful.

Oops- I've just made a bad start! (:banghead:)

Still, there's 4 hours and six minutes left for me to reform my character...

Going cold turkey is bad for turkeys and well its cold.
LOL

Ok well for me theres many thngs, to be honest with the people around me, to be more open, to loose some weight -bbw woman here- to do something of worth while in my life.... to have great sex again... Been a long long time....
To meet new friends....

There are otheres but cant be bothered to post them...

Happy new year....

mrplayfuluk
Dec 31, 2007, 9:15 PM
original poster-I thought you'd already had sex with men and women?

I don't make new year's resolutions at all. Especially not about my sexuality.

with women not a virgin with men i I HOPE to change it ... its time to change it physically at least...

musqrat
Jan 1, 2008, 1:58 AM
To finally have the experience of having a real live cock in my ass. And to make it a bisexual resolution, have my cock inside a woman's pussy at the same time... always been one of my hottest fantasies, and I think 2008 is the year for it don't you?

FerociousFeline
Jan 1, 2008, 2:04 AM
A friend of mine sent this to me, and I thought it was rather profound. So I thought I would share his words with you....

"So, my wish for all of us is to walk humbly yet confidently in who we are. To speak to the world what is on our hearts.....and to do so with our actions. May I lose my NEED to have people see things my way in order to feel accepted or to fit in. May I strengthen my WANT to live in what is true for me while remaining open to new ideas and understanding....losing my harsh judgements and condemnations for those who see differently.
Wow....one heck of a New Year's resolution....or should I say revolution. No worries....if this doesn't work for any of us there is always quitting smoking, losing weight, or remembering to call our mom."

Awesome guy. For me, it's all of that plus me reinforcing my belief in myself and in my ability to make positive change in my own personal world, both for myself and those in my personal sphere of influence. Some of my goals for 2008 are to become more physically fit, lose fat and increase muscle, increase my stamina, add ripples to my already flat abdomen, quit smoking,
work tirelessly to continue to remove my fear and uncertainty in myself and of others while replacing that with love and acceptance for both myself and others.

I intend to attend several bisexual get-togethers and work to put myself into a position where I may have the opportunity to meet the people who I will experience a deeper love connection with. I will seek to become more organized so that I may apply more of what little free time I have to my greatest benefit. As always I will continue to work with men and women in groups and individually to facilitate personal growth and healing.

Phew. I hope I can do all of that. I'm certainly going to try.

Yall have a GREAT New Year, and thanks for being in my world.

FF

Germanicus
Jan 1, 2008, 5:04 AM
No specific bisexual ones since many of them have already been fulfilled, but personal liberatarian ones:

1. To spend more even more time travelling.

2. To put my own physical, emotional and psychological well-being before all other things internal and external to me.

3. To not spend another year trying to purfiy a well that has been poisoned by others.

4. To not be dragged down into someone else's abyss just when I have finally clawed my way out of my own.

5. To not spend time and effort on people who, in the end, do not deserve it.

6. To not be made to feel guilty or be passively-aggressively manipuated by others because I won't do what they "want".

7. To not be someone else's emotional punchbag or scapegoat for their guilt.

8. To end finally the tendency towards co-dependency.

9. To detach, but never again disassociate.

10. And, to be me myself and be free of all labels, expectations and fucked-up value systems.

mobicpl69
Jan 1, 2008, 9:20 AM
We have so many "bisexual" resolutions. Here are just a few:

1. Spend more time having sex with bisexual people.

2. Have a group of bisexual guys ages 18-25 that we BOTH can share.

3. Interracial bisexual fun with a sexy bisexual black couple, asian couple and latino couple.

4. Make an all bisexual video.

5. Help other bisexual people with their bisexual resolutions.

bim4mmf
Jan 1, 2008, 10:45 AM
My resolution is to have a bi mmf and do all sorts of positions. my fav would be to give a BJ with a woman helping me :tongue:

bhg08054
Jan 1, 2008, 11:55 AM
To find a local place where I can be bi and with other bi folks
To find at least one local friend I can really be myself with

proseros
Jan 3, 2008, 7:01 PM
Grab the first brutha that loves me and hold him tight
Grab the first sista that loves me and hold her tighter
Keep it real. Keep it Love. Make it work.

Azrael
Jan 3, 2008, 8:42 PM
Just to stop smoking death stix and hike more often.

jem_is_bi
Jan 3, 2008, 10:21 PM
Life can be fun. Life can be challenging and sometimes just totally out of control.
Ain’t it great!
I resolve to endure and enjoy all that comes my way and have a smile on my face next year thinking about the challenges to come (as well as additional opportunities for sex, such as 3 hours of fun tomorrow night).

JEM

anne27
Jan 3, 2008, 10:25 PM
To put an end to my fear of caring about another woman and allow my heart to breath freely once again.

To spend more time outdoors and less time on this gray box.

To get my finances in better shape.

To help my guy find a local guy to play with who isn't a flake.

To be a better person, all around.

bim469ky
Jan 3, 2008, 11:55 PM
To experiance anal for the first time. Also to attend a pride parade.:bipride::male:

noabody
Jan 8, 2008, 12:16 AM
This year I want to play an MMORPG (with other people). Well of course there will be other people but oddly, over the years, I've always had the most enjoyment when I played with myself ;) .

I grew up in the video game era but never got used to the idea of games where the other character that I might eventually kill could be another human being. Nobody cares if you kill AI opponents, that's why the game was made. You're not going to hurt the computer's feelings.

As a patriotic American it seems like my duty to get hooked on the digital crack known as Massively Multi player Online Role Playing Games which will preoccupy me from any serious topic or from questioning authority. Isn't that why the media industries exist, to keep me busy and in debt so I'll keep showing up to work on time to be a productive member of society?

I smell a government conspiracy here, throw in Illuminati (just finished Deus Ex) and Free Masons (National Treasure) and now we're talking.

jeancarleo
Jan 8, 2008, 5:30 AM
The year 2007 ended great for me because as of December 26 I have a boyfriend. So today it's exactly 2 weeks with him. Now for 2008 I'll do my best to find a bisexual girlfriend.

[QUOTE=noabody;90443]This year I want to play an MMORPG (with other people). QUOTE]

Try the MMORPG called Tibia. I used to play that but stopped because it absorbed a lot of my time and now instead of playing that I dance to DDR and do a workout while listening and viewing dance music videos.

Moto1
Jan 8, 2008, 1:17 PM
The same thing we do every year Pinkie... try to take over the world! :bigrin:

Skater Boy
Jan 8, 2008, 1:29 PM
The same thing we do every year Pinkie... try to take over the world! :bigrin:

lol, nice quote... those two are my alter-egos... my multiple personalities, if you will...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/JBASHORUN/pinky_brain.jpg