PDA

View Full Version : how do ia pproach it

heartylust
Dec 30, 2007, 8:55 PM
How do i get a friend to let me do a bj on him?
Been friends for many years.
Sometimes he comes out of shower in a towel and i am there with him.
How do you get past that towel?
I know he is a hot guy and his girlfriend is at work.

BiphobiaFighter
Dec 30, 2007, 9:57 PM
If his girlfriend doesn't know and consent, I would consider it to be cheating.

If it would be cheating for you to do it and/or if he doesn't consent to it, I also see it as being unethical.

Sorry.

If you bring this to their attention and they want to have a threesome (or more) or if they are both comfortable you fellating him, I think it's ethical.
If he breaks up with his girlfriend and is no longer in a relationship with anyone else, I think it's ethical to approach him.
There may be more scenarios that I haven't thought of. There is obviously a chance that they wouldn't want to do it and it may hurt the friendship and perhaps his relationship with her.

jem_is_bi
Dec 30, 2007, 11:39 PM
If he is bisexual then, your goal may be achieved if he thinks your "hot" too. Otherwise, I do no understand the question. If he is heterosexual and getting sex from the girl friend, why would he ever want to let you past the towel?

JEM

DiamondDog
Dec 31, 2007, 3:01 AM
Why not just try to get into the shower naked with him?

Tell him there's a drought and a water shortage, or how your water bill is VERY high so you have to take a shower together!

Or why not take a shower at his place and walk into the room completely naked and hard?

Tell him that your friendship is/has been deeply lacking and that you both need to have sex with each other.

Better yet when you see him keep hitting on him and tell him how hot and sexy he is and try tackling/grabbing his legs playfully and wrestle with him.

Also, another thing you can do is keep your zipper down and say "Oops! My zipper is accidentally down!" out of nowhere.

Just flat out ask him sometime, "Want to see my dick? I know you do bro!" and whip it out!

Or better yet scream at him "Go have your wet dream about me!!!!" and whip your cock out that way!

Also, mention homosexual men constantly whenever you can in conversation even if it seems random, out of context, and awkward.

Talk about penises and the homoerotic constantly around him and mention how big your cock is and ask about his penis too!

Eat a banana around him and keep sucking and deep throating it, and you should also tell him things like "I feel sexy!" and then spank his ass!

kenny
Dec 31, 2007, 4:18 AM
First of all, why is he getting out of the shower in front of you? Is he covering himself up or exposing himself? You need to provide more details.

the mage
Dec 31, 2007, 9:35 AM

Your pleasure just might fuck up his life .....

TaylorMade
Dec 31, 2007, 12:34 PM

If he's straight, you're SOL- - shit outta luck.

*Taylor*

TaylorMade
Dec 31, 2007, 12:35 PM
Why not just try to get into the shower naked with him?

Tell him there's a drought and a water shortage, or how your water bill is VERY high so you have to take a shower together!

Or why not take a shower at his place and walk into the room completely naked and hard?

Tell him that your friendship is/has been deeply lacking and that you both need to have sex with each other.

Better yet when you see him keep hitting on him and tell him how hot and sexy he is and try tackling/grabbing his legs playfully and wrestle with him.

Also, another thing you can do is keep your zipper down and say "Oops! My zipper is accidentally down!" out of nowhere.

Just flat out ask him sometime, "Want to see my dick? I know you do bro!" and whip it out!

Or better yet scream at him "Go have your wet dream about me!!!!" and whip your cock out that way!

Also, mention homosexual men constantly whenever you can in conversation even if it seems random, out of context, and awkward.

Talk about penises and the homoerotic constantly around him and mention how big your cock is and ask about his penis too!

Eat a banana around him and keep sucking and deep throating it, and you should also tell him things like "I feel sexy!" and then spank his ass!

http://www.budgetland.nl/catalog/images/snickers.jpg

*Taylor*

fredstreuli
Dec 31, 2007, 3:19 PM
hmmmm...i have EXACTLY the same fantasy and situation.. i wonder how too. if u ever succeed doing it, tell me how u did!

letsdoit1969
Dec 31, 2007, 4:11 PM
If he sometimes comes out of shower in a towel when you are there with him chances are he wants the same thing that you do. Just tell him you think he is a hot sexy guy and ask him if he ever got a bj from a guy. His response should get the ball rolling one way or the other.

tallmansam
Dec 31, 2007, 4:20 PM
if he comes before you in a towel often, he is probably wanting you to get past the towel.

you should just start talking aobut be horny and not getting any for a while and see where his mind and eyes focus.

does he walk around in his breifs after the towel?
if so he is wanting to show you his cock.

you need to let him see you looking at it and see what his response is. if he gets up tight you can deny it but my ffeling is that he wants you to look at it and then suck it.

good luck

tallmansam
Dec 31, 2007, 4:21 PM
the french are very versitile people i am sure that you can overcome this.

hmmmm...i have EXACTLY the same fantasy and situation.. i wonder how too. if u ever succeed doing it, tell me how u did!

DiamondDog
Dec 31, 2007, 4:26 PM
http://www.budgetland.nl/catalog/images/snickers.jpg

*Taylor*

I knew this gay black raver guy in highschool and at a football game I bought a snicker's bar and I had him unzip his pants and put it out of his fly and I fellated and then ate the candy bar in the stands in public while people watched.

TaylorMade
Dec 31, 2007, 5:28 PM
I knew this gay black raver guy in highschool and at a football game I bought a snicker's bar and I had him unzip his pants and put it out of his fly and I fellated and then ate the candy bar in the stands in public while people watched.

Wow.

That is more than I ever hoped to learn about you in a life time.

Thank God I'm more a 3 musketeers kinda girl.

:bigrin:(Thank you for affording me the free burn. )

*Taylor*

DiamondDog
Dec 31, 2007, 7:43 PM
Wow.

That is more than I ever hoped to learn about you in a life time.

Thank God I'm more a 3 musketeers kinda girl.

:bigrin:(Thank you for affording me the free burn. )

*Taylor*

If you think I'm nuts for suggesting what I did in my post, don't.

What I wrote about are all things that closeted bi/gay men have done to or around me.

The one guy once screamed at the top of his lungs for me to go have a wet dream about him and then whipped out his cock! LMAO all while his wife was standing there!

He also once invited me into his closet in his bedroom with him and just "happened" to have his jockstrap lying around and showed it to me, even though everything else in the closet was packed away or removed since they were moving.

I could write more examples; but I've done that in the examples I've written in the rest of that post.

TaylorMade
Dec 31, 2007, 7:48 PM
If you think I'm nuts for suggesting what I did in my post, don't.

What I wrote about are all things that closeted bi/gay men have done to or around me.

The one guy once screamed at the top of his lungs for me to go have a wet dream about him and then whipped out his cock! LMAO all while his wife was standing there!

He also once invited me into his closet in his bedroom with him and just "happened" to have his jockstrap lying around and showed it to me, even though everything else in the closet was packed away or removed since they were moving.

I could write more examples; but I've done that in the examples I've written in the rest of that post.

But you never slept with any of these guys, correct? (I'm assuming you didn't because... WOW, DD... WOW- - that's gonna be my reaction if you say yes.)

Hence the <snickers>.

*Taylor*

DiamondDog
Dec 31, 2007, 7:55 PM
But you never slept with any of these guys, correct? (I'm assuming you didn't because... WOW, DD... WOW- - that's gonna be my reaction if you say yes.)

Hence the <snickers>.

*Taylor*

Nope I didn't sleep with any of them.

One of them is my dad's friend and that would just be weird.

The one guy is gay and even knows it and I'm pretty sure his wife knows/suspects now; but they're not going to get a divorce and it's so bad that one year on April fool's day he told me how he's gay and left his wife and is getting a divorce and I really believed him, and he then said, "Oh I was kidding! April fool's!"

TaylorMade
Dec 31, 2007, 8:46 PM
Nope I didn't sleep with any of them.

One of them is my dad's friend and that would just be weird.

The one guy is gay and even knows it and I'm pretty sure his wife knows/suspects now; but they're not going to get a divorce and it's so bad that one year on April fool's day he told me how he's gay and left his wife and is getting a divorce and I really believed him, and he then said, "Oh I was kidding! April fool's!"

I sensed you hadn't... that's why I <snickered> . . .

Ewwwww.... I getcha.

Anyhow, stay safe if you go out tonight (I went to Penn's Landing one new years eve, it was nice) and don't get too lonely if you stay in.

*Taylor*