PDA

View Full Version : How many woman can cum by being screwed only?

Lorcan
Dec 23, 2007, 3:34 PM
Okay... that's not really my question. Instead i would like to offer up a hypothesis for debate.

My hypothesis is that men and woman are more alike sexually than most people think.

I know that a clitoris is physically analogous to a penis, and I think that the g-spot is analogous to the prostate. We know from fetal development that the same bit of flesh that turns into a clitoris in a girl, turns in to a penis in a boy. But i think it's the same for the g-spot and the prostate.

Woman in general seem to react the same way to being screwed (the g-spot) as men do to being screwed (the prostate). This quote from "how many men can cum by being screw only" made me think of it again:

Re: How many men can cum by being screwed only?
------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimaleNE81
any tips on technique?

Just resist the urge to contract you muscles as long as possible and keep breathing. When you feel like your about to cum hold your breath and let your muscles tense up. Make sure whoever is fucking you does not stop when your cumming. The good news is that it gets easier with more "sessions".
Also, the best thing about anal orgasms is that 30 seconds later your craving another. It's not like penis stimulated orgasms when 1 or 2 leaves you craving sleep.

PS: for you boys the lesson is, when you're getting off on your penis, remember that maybe she wants to get off on her clitoris(penis) too.

innaminka
Dec 23, 2007, 6:21 PM
As far as men and women being more similar than "we think" I'll leave to others to decide; tho even I knew the penis/clitoris came from the same bit.
I'm not an expert on prostates, so I'll leave that alone.
All I know is that sometimes my so called "G" gets realy, really excited and responsive. At other times, its non-existant regardless.

can I "cum" by being "screwed" only? Not really. Its yummy and fantastic, but a little rub is neccessary. But who's complaining.

Bluebiyou
Dec 23, 2007, 7:20 PM
Girlfriend back in college.
Clitoral stimulation was... just wasting time. She wouldn't make a sound. No matter weather I gently licked or lightly or heavily rubbed her clit.
If I inserted my finger or penis and touched her cervix/uterus she went absolutely orgasmicly nuts.
On this girl - the clitoris was nothing compared to the cervix.
It's true all girls are different.
I've also had a relationship with a 'squirter'... THAT is interesting...

The Barefoot Contess
Dec 23, 2007, 7:34 PM
I cannot come by just being screwed. It is pleasurable and everything, but I cannot reach orgasm.
Clitoral stimulation, on the other hand, is way more effective.

TaylorMade
Dec 23, 2007, 7:43 PM
Penetration is great, but if I want to cum, finger or vibrator to the clit while (s)he fucks me. If that doesn't happen, I'm not cummin'.

*Taylor*

RockGardener
Dec 24, 2007, 7:56 AM
Until my current relationship, I could not cum by screwing alone. Fingers or toys, before or after were required. But now, I can and do cum during sex. I think it's partially mental and partially physical. He excites me more, he makes sure I get my pleasure first, and we have goood sex. I have only just started squirting in the last few years too. Maybe it has to do with maturity and going after what I want.
So to summarize, I can cum from only "being screwed", but I enjoy all of the other activities that keep me cumming.

Lorcan
Dec 24, 2007, 6:41 PM
well, i was almost right...it's seems to be the same tissue. With a little online searching i found that a male prostate is analogous to the female prostate (or skene's gland) and the g-spot is, well:

What Is and Who Has a G-Spot?
The female prostate and the "Grafenberg spot" or "G-Spot" ARE NOT necessarily the same thing, or in the same location. And you thought all your worries would be over once you located the prostate gland. Some say the G-Spot is an area of high sensitivity located within the female prostate or is located further back along the urethra, closer to the bladder. The problem with any definition is the sensitivity of the G-Spot is unlikely to be constant. If a woman is not sexually aroused she may not have a G-Spot. If the same woman is highly aroused and her prostate gland is engorged with prostatic fluid she may have a very distinct G-Spot. There are perhaps women who are not aware of a G-Spot even though they ejaculate and experience a more intense orgasm when their prostate is stimulated. It is for these reasons that it is important for the reader not to form a concrete definition of what a G-Spot is. Each woman will create her own definition, one valid only for her.

The next question for debate concerns whether or not "all" women have a G-Spot or G-crest. This is not really a valid question, as the G-Spot indicates the "sensitivity" of a non-specific area of tissue. The "G-Crest" defines the swollen "condition" of the female prostate during sexual arousal. At present there are no anatomical structure clearly associated with the "G-Spot." This is in part why people have trouble finding it. What one needs to look for are the female prostate and urethra. All women have these and it is likely they all produce at least a small amount of prostatic fluid that seeps out and mixes with the other fluids that are present in much larger quantities.

(which is taken from http://www.the-clitoris.com/n_html/ejacula.htm)

Society makes us feel somehow inadequate for not cumming every time we're fucked. But it makes perfect sense now. We're be fucked in the prostate just like a man who's being fucked. And we're not fucking anything with our clit (which is our penis)

well, maybe some of us are ;)

brunette
Dec 25, 2007, 1:52 AM
I've done it a couple of times, but it was when the business time was intense and "spiritual" for lack of a better word. Starting with lots of foreplay, and then kissing throughout makes me more likely.

I've also never cum (with just penetration) in any other position than missionary. Of course, in almost every other position than missionary, it's much easier to manually stimulate the clitoris, too.