PDA

View Full Version : first time

bimaleNE81
Dec 21, 2007, 7:10 PM
Just had an experience. I was really nervous and not sure what was gonna happen. I ended up sucking cock for a couple of minutes but couldn't get into it. Just didn't live up to what I thought. Any thoughts?

DiamondDog
Dec 21, 2007, 7:18 PM
Who was it with? Could you please give more details?

mrplayfuluk
Dec 21, 2007, 7:24 PM
tell us more....

bimaleNE81
Dec 21, 2007, 7:26 PM
It was a guy off the net. He seemed alrite and put no pressure on me, but to begin with I just didn'y really wanna know, and was really uncomfortable with him touching me. It just didn't really feel right. I'm one of those guys who has the desire to suck cock but I just felt I had to stop. I didn't freak out or anything and I've been ok since.

DiamondDog
Dec 21, 2007, 7:39 PM
Not everyone's into NSA (no strings attached) sex with strangers, and some people are VERY picky about who they give head to.

At least you didn't swallow any semen or let him cum in your mouth based on what you wrote so far, and that's a good thing.

Either you're not into sex with random people (which is a good thing nowadays), or you're not into having sex with the same gender.

Only you know this about yourself better than we know.

Personally I LOVE giving head to men.

While I like giving oral sex to women I'm a lot better at it and it feels more natural giving it to a guy, and IMO there's more you can do but I'm not into giving it to strangers who I don't know at all or who I've just chatted with a bit online.

Instead I only prefer to give it to boyfriends and men who I'm in a relationship or dating with who I know are clean and we both know each other very well as people and friends together.

I also love being touched/held by men, kissing, and touching/holding them. A man's penis feels so natural in my hands and mouth that it feels just like my own!

bimaleNE81
Dec 21, 2007, 7:50 PM
Not everyone's into NSA (no strings attached) sex with strangers, and some people are VERY picky about who they give head to.

At least you didn't swallow any semen or let him cum in your mouth based on what you wrote so far, and that's a good thing.

Yeah that's not something I'd do.

Either you're not into sex with random people (which is a good thing nowadays), or you're not into having sex with the same gender.

That's the thing. I wouldn't have random sex with a woman, there would need to be more going on. I couldn't be in a relationship with a guy, but its just been something thats refused to go away.

Only you know this about yourself better than we know.

Personally I LOVE giving head to men.

While I like giving oral sex to women I'm a lot better at it and it feels more natural giving it to a guy, and IMO there's more you can do but I'm not into giving it to strangers who I don't know at all or who I've just chatted with a bit online.

Instead I only prefer to give it to boyfriends and men who I'm in a relationship or dating with who I know are clean and we both know each other very well as people and friends together.

I also love being touched/held by men, kissing, and touching/holding them. A man's penis feels so natural in my hands and mouth that it feels just like my own!

I might see the guy again to talk about it but I think it's probably just gonna go down to experience. I was really nervous which didn't help, but it just didn't feel natural.

DiamondDog
Dec 21, 2007, 8:17 PM
when you say how it didn't feel natural did it feel wrong or was it more like you thought "I shouldn't be doing this at all"? Or was it more like "this guy seems slutty/like he's been around and I don't want to suck him but I feel pressured to anyway"? or what? Please try to explain it more.

Also where were you when this happened?

bimaleNE81
Dec 21, 2007, 8:33 PM
It's really hard for me to explain. It was at my place. I didn't feel pressured and the guy seemed ok. I suppose at least part of me was thinking 'where does this leave me' and as I said I just wasn't turned on by it, though I thought I would be. When I stopped he was ok about it, and I wasn't feeling guilty or shameful or anything like that. I think the best way to explain was that I felt I was forcing myself to try it, rather than just going for it, and I got to the point where it was kinda do I see it through and see how I feel afterwards or just stop. At that point I just pulled away. Is that any clearer?

jem_is_bi
Dec 21, 2007, 10:47 PM
I have had the same problem in the past, but with women. Sometime, one of us just could not get romantically excited about the other, even though we seemed to be very well matched. Some people just cannot get me sexually excited even though they are very attractive and some people I that I have liked a lot, did like me, but could never find me sexually attractive despite how well matched we seemed to be. Often, the reason for lack of attraction is obvious and other times it is hard to understand why the sparks of love and lust do not instantly burst into flame rather than remain in the Deepfreeze.
I have learned to just forget about it and go on with life and not butt my head against the illogic of it all.

For me, man to man sexual attraction and affection seem less complex than male-female relationships, provided both are comfortable with being bisexual or homosexual. Are you uncomfortable with being bi/homosexual?
If not, just go on with life, eventually the fireworks will happen.

JEM

Daviecurious
Dec 22, 2007, 11:40 AM
As others have said, perhaps you just are not into NSA sex. When I had my first MM experience as an adult, it was wonderful. The two almost overwhelming feelings I had when putting his cock in my mouth were 1- How good it felt, and 2- How comfortable I was with it and how natural it felt. With my second MM contact, the sex was good, but I left feeling cheap and used. My third contact was again wonderful.

You may have discovered that the fantasy is much better than the reality. After all, not everyone who tries brussel sprouts likes them. You may not have been emotionally ready on you first try. Perhaps another partner, or another contact w/this partner after talking to him about what happened. You may not really like MM contact. There is no right or wrong here; only how YOU feel.

Take a little time; decide what is right for you. And enjoy the quest, wherever it takes you.

Be safe, have fun. ;)

the mage
Dec 22, 2007, 2:56 PM
Just had an experience. I was really nervous and not sure what was gonna happen. I ended up sucking cock for a couple of minutes but couldn't get into it. Just didn't live up to what I thought. Any thoughts?

Classic fantasy V/s reality problem.

Don't get too worked up over it, if you are not uncomfortable with your self you're fine. The sights smells and sounds of sex are often silly and messy and not sexy at all. In time you may want to try again, if not just continue your life...

bimaleNE81
Dec 22, 2007, 3:32 PM
Thanks for the responses. I'm just gonna forget about it for the next few days as best I can, and see how I feel in a few days time. I don't think its something I'm gonna do again, but if thats the case at least I'm not gonna be wondering anymore.

DiamondDog
Dec 23, 2007, 3:25 AM
Thanks for the responses. I'm just gonna forget about it for the next few days as best I can, and see how I feel in a few days time. I don't think its something I'm gonna do again, but if thats the case at least I'm not gonna be wondering anymore.

Try it again with a guy who you actually know, who you're actually attracted to, and who you don't feel pressured to have sex with just because he's there and available. :2cents:

Gemini25
Dec 23, 2007, 6:09 AM
Did you get to know the guy, and feel comfortable with just talking with him? That could be a very big reason you couldn't go through with it. I would suggest to try to get to know the guy and feel completely comfortable with him, and what you want to do with him. If you are still questioning yourself, then maybe right now is not the best time for you to be experimenting. Best of luck to you. :2cents::flag3:

wolfcamp
Dec 23, 2007, 12:31 PM
I have only experienced three guys in my adult life who excited me and gave me a feeling of wanting more. I've had many other meetings that seemed forced and left me with a very unsatisfied feeling. I think for someone like me, who is primarily het with only an occasional tendency to like guys, it's very difficult to find a compatible partner.

For example, I find myself to be selective about body type, and I am a little put off by facial hair. I have tried to not let body type be a factor, but in truth, it is, in both women and men. Second, the guy has to be someone I would like hanging out with. My most memorable experience was with a guy I happened to meet at a party. We talked for a couple hours, and I found I liked him a lot. It was only then that I detected a hint that he might have ideas of more than just conversation. Obviously, I jumped at the opportunity and it turned out to be very exciting and satisfying.

I suspect your desires to be with a guy won't go away entirely, and will spring up again. Just try to be open to the idea that there may be other guys out there who you might find more compatible. Just try to be honest with yourself, which is difficult sometimes. Believe me, I know.