PDA

View Full Version : What me worry??

the mage
Dec 21, 2007, 4:15 PM
We're cruisin up the highway, way up in Northern Ontario and its 3am on a Saturday. My buddy is tired so he pulls over in the middle of nowhere.
"Keep left! Keep Left!" I'm now yelling..
Nope, he pulls right, right into the ditch of snow.
Damn!

Rear wheel drive car, rear wheel 2 feet in the air.. Nice, Its 3am. It the North!
Its fuckin cold....
We're walkin...

Just my luck the first and probably only car along is full of guys pissed drunk from the Legion, but we get a ride to the cottage alive..
Sunday afternoon the boys and I return to the car, yup, still there, not touched. Hey, man this is Canada.
The 4x4 pulls it out and we're off. We get 5 miles and.......
On comes the cherry, the local cops want a look at the car that sat in the ditch all weekend.
We been tokin all weekend. Hell, we drove 3 hours to score.
They know it and they look the entire car over including air cleaner, hub caps the whole bit.
Its cold, they weren't kidding.
They chat us up. They search my buddy.
Between the 2 cops and our talking calmly, they did not search me.
I had an ounce in each pocket.
We were free to go.
No my friends I am not a paranoid man.
Every word is true. It happened many years ago.

HighEnergy
Dec 21, 2007, 4:34 PM
Last fall, the former sweetheart and I went to Kentucky to go caving with my sister. She lives in the backwoods, down a fairly untraveled road. He was going to back in the driveway but got the front wheels of a front wheel drive car off the other side of the road, in the mud and the muck on a very rainy miserable day and there's not much in the way of flat in that part of the country. There was no getting it out and we went in to call a tow truck. I went back outside to check on the dog and along came a man in an big, old jeep, complete with greasy hair and no teeth. "You look like you could use a hand, pretty lady."

"I surely could, kind sir."

Of course he had chains and the appropriate bar to hook them on to his vehicle since he was certainly not a city boy. With a lot of burning of rubber, and pulling this way and that, my former sweetie in the driver's seat of my car ended up with mild whiplash, but that cavelier came out of that ditch in a hurry.

Yes, it's good to have blonde hair and tits and able to speak the local language of hillbillies. ;)

Skater Boy
Dec 21, 2007, 4:49 PM
We're cruisin up the highway, way up in Northern Ontario and its 3am on a Saturday. My buddy is tired so he pulls over in the middle of nowhere.
"Keep left! Keep Left!" I'm now yelling..
Nope, he pulls right, right into the ditch of snow.
Damn!

Rear wheel drive car, rear wheel 2 feet in the air.. Nice, Its 3am. It the North!
Its fuckin cold....
We're walkin...

Just my luck the first and probably only car along is full of guys pissed drunk from the Legion, but we get a ride to the cottage alive..
Sunday afternoon the boys and I return to the car, yup, still there, not touched. Hey, man this is Canada.
The 4x4 pulls it out and we're off. We get 5 miles and.......
On comes the cherry, the local cops want a look at the car that sat in the ditch all weekend.
We been tokin all weekend. Hell, we drove 3 hours to score.
They know it and they look the entire car over including air cleaner, hub caps the whole bit.
Its cold, they weren't kidding.
They chat us up. They search my buddy.
Between the 2 cops and our talking calmly, they did not search me.
I had an ounce in each pocket.
We were free to go.
No my friends I am not a paranoid man.
Every word is true. It happened many years ago.

I've been in a very similar situation myself, minus the snow ditch. Except that I DID get searched! Mine was stashed in my sock, UNDERNEATH the heel of my foot. They searched my body, and then made for for my feet... tbh I didn't panic at this point, partly because I probably still had a bit of THC in my bloodstream, and partly because I was too stupid to realize the implications of what might've happened if I'd been caught.

Anyway, the cop ran his fingers through my sock, but failed to search right under my foot. It was a real close call, and we laughed about it afterwards.

That said, one of us did have a joint in his pocket, which they confiscated. but since it was such a small amount and we "played young and dumb", we got little more than a caution.

These days though, I'd rather not risk getting a criminal record just for the sake of a half-hour head-rush and "the munchies". ;)

DiamondDog
Dec 21, 2007, 5:23 PM
The moral of the story is: Don't be an idiot and drive high/while sleep deprived in bad stormy/icy weather, don't carry drugs on you in larger amounts, don't consent to searches if you don't have to, and be polite/respectful to cops.

Bluebiyou
Dec 23, 2007, 11:08 AM
Of course there was the time...
we were riding around Northwest Plaza in St.Louis,MO. waiting for Paul's girlfriend (Dot) to get off work so we could go to the big party. Dex was driving his 1968 Camaro, Paul riding shotgun, me in the back with the very large cooler packed with beer. Dex was loaded but an excellent driver. We flew through this one stop sign somewhere between 40-50 mph (stop sign right over a hill, didn't see it) with a cop at the crossing. The cop gave chase, but Dex was a much better driver. After cutting through a neighborhood, the flashing lights were nowhere to be seen. I told Dex to get the hell out of there, but he waved me off "Nah, we lost them long ago." So we drive around a bit more and turn onto a major street. Out of nowhere 3 cop cars. I covered the huge cooler in a laughable attempt to hide the beer (a large cooler in the back seat of a Camaro?!?). Dex and Paul got out... questions... then Dot showed up. She says to the cops "It's alright, I know these guys." Dot worked often at the 24 hour Steak'n'Shake and is friends with all the cops. We get back into the Camaro and Dot leads us to the party. Damn, the late 70s were a great time to be a teenager!

liquidcandycain
Dec 23, 2007, 3:00 PM
how the hell do not concent to a search i mean the cop where im from search you for what ever they pull you over from damn i need to move lol
oh and never swallow a oz still in the baggy lmao hehehe my friend missed 4 days of school getting over that luckly his mom thought he had a stomach bug