PDA

View Full Version : Ingesting Semen-Bulking up?

Tsar7
Dec 19, 2007, 8:40 PM
Well, I think of Semen as a sort of...protein shake...so, if you ingest enough of it, could you..."bulk up"?

It was a question posed earlier to me today at lunch, interestingly enough.

Thoughts?

12voltman59
Dec 19, 2007, 8:44 PM
I don't think it works that way!!!!!!!!!! LOL

DiamondDog
Dec 19, 2007, 8:45 PM
How would eating semen (even your own) work to make you muscular?

If there is protein in semen it's in trace amounts and you'd be better off taking whey, certain amino acids, protein supplements, eating protein, and lifting if you want to put on muscle.

Tsar7
Dec 19, 2007, 8:51 PM
Well, it's not intended for me...the question was posed by someone else...not myself, as I didn't know the answer.

(Shrugs) Fair enough.

jem_is_bi
Dec 19, 2007, 10:53 PM
Even if it worked where could you get that much semen? From animals? :eek:

Kind of a funny thought: How about as a replacement for steroids in sports? I don't think the macho heterosexual atheletes would be bulking up. You would find out who in sports is bi and homosexual quickly.

JEM

12voltman59
Dec 20, 2007, 10:19 AM

Kind of a funny thought: How about as a replacement for steroids in sports? I don't think the macho heterosexual atheletes would be bulking up. You would find out who in sports is bi and homosexual quickly.

JEM

I am afraid to say--that if this were true--the way the athletes are under pressure to do whatever is necessary to get big, faster, stronger--they would do this--and they would not have to do the act--there would be a whole industry set up to get semen from guys--they would pay guys to donate their semen at a far higher amount than what sperm banks do for procreation----(they may get donations for that I think so there is no compensation)---so any amount they would pay for this would be a draw.
Like most things in big time sports---since there would be a buck to be made--there would be all kinds of people involved in the scam---look at the steroid bizz--already---even though its illegal--its still a big money making enterprise.
The bottom line on this would be---if it really made athletes stronger and such---they would be doing it and the source of the material would not matter one whit---

Skater Boy
Dec 20, 2007, 11:16 AM
How would eating semen (even your own) work to make you muscular?

If there is protein in semen it's in trace amounts and you'd be better off taking whey, certain amino acids, protein supplements, eating protein, and lifting if you want to put on muscle.

Exactly. As far as I can remember there IS protein contained in semen, but I don't think the levels compare to certain other substances, so why bother. From what I've read, the best protein substances to ingest (if looking to bulk up) are egg whites, chicken breast and tuna.

Tbh, even if semen DID contain superior levels of protein, I DON'T think I (personally) would go as far as to drink it. And there'd probably be pretty strict rules governing its production and sale if it ever did get approved for the marketplace.

So.."Semen Protein shakes": an interesting idea, but probably not one that will make it past the drawing-board.

HighEnergy
Dec 20, 2007, 1:19 PM
Exactly. As far as I can remember there IS protein contained in semen, but I don't think the levels compare to certain other substances, so why bother. From what I've read, the best protein substances to ingest (if looking to bulk up) are egg whites, chicken breast and tuna.

Tbh, even if semen DID contain superior levels of protein, I DON'T think I (personally) would go as far as to drink it. And there'd probably be pretty strict rules governing its production and sale if it ever did get approved for the marketplace.

So.."Semen Protein shakes": an interesting idea, but probably not one that will make it past the drawing-board.

Gee, and all of that would negate the fun "container" it already comes in, pun intended.

Skater Boy
Dec 20, 2007, 1:29 PM
Gee, and all of that would negate the fun "container" it already comes in, pun intended.

No no... by all means ingest semen, and enjoy doing so. But don't delude yourself into thinking that its gonna give you a Brad Pitt physique.

gfofbiguy
Dec 20, 2007, 1:38 PM

LMAO!!!

No no... by all means ingest semen, and enjoy doing so. But don't delude yourself into thinking that its gonna give you a Brad Pitt physique.

MMmmmmmmm, Brad Pitt.......:drool::bigrin:

DiamondDog
Dec 20, 2007, 4:00 PM

JEM

If semen really did that hetero athletes would just eat their own.

jem_is_bi
Dec 20, 2007, 5:24 PM
If semen really did that hetero athletes would just eat their own.

You may be right. But, it is hard to imaging them doing it and having it known or suspected.
Of course, this is a non-issue because eating semen is not an alternative to steroids for athletic performance enhancement. But, it did stimulate some fun comments and observations as well as a discussion about drug abuse. The unfortunate consequence of the abuse of steroids by athletes is that there may be health promoting beneficial uses that are not available to them. Perhaps, steroids would be beneficial as short-term therapy during rehabilitation from injury. But, abuse gets all use banned.

JEM

DiamondDog
Dec 20, 2007, 5:26 PM
You may be right. But, it is hard to imaging them doing it and having it known or suspected.
Of course, this is a non-issue because eating semen is not an alternative to steroids for athletic performance enhancement. But, it did stimulate some fun comments and observations as well as a discussion about drug abuse. The unfortunate consequence of the abuse of steroids by athletes is that there may be health promoting beneficial uses that are not available to them. Perhaps, steroids would be beneficial as short-term therapy during rehabilitation from injury. But, abuse gets all use banned.

JEM

The idea of Mark McGwire eating semen, even just his OWN is a big turn on to me!!!!

jem_is_bi
Dec 20, 2007, 5:44 PM
The idea of Mark McGwire eating semen, even just his OWN is a big turn on to me!!!!

But is it a turn on for Mark McGwire? Even to hit more home runs?

JEM

DiamondDog
Dec 20, 2007, 8:22 PM
But is it a turn on for Mark McGwire? Even to hit more home runs?

JEM

Probably he's a sports star.
Also he has to know that he's a sex symbol to bi/gay men.

Tsar7
Dec 20, 2007, 9:31 PM
The question was actually suggesting that semen (apparently) had a lot of protein in it.

I have since told the acquaintance of mine that asked it (she btw) and told her that it only contains trace amounts.

I heard it's "good for one's health though." A dental hygienist major said that it whitens teeth. (Shrugs)

innaminka
Dec 20, 2007, 10:29 PM
Well, I think of Semen as a sort of...protein shake...so, if you ingest enough of it, could you..."bulk up"?

Thoughts?

Well, around the age I started "ingesting" my hips bulked up a lot... :tongue:

No, maybe on 2nd thoughts, it was the chocolates. :bigrin:

jem_is_bi
Dec 20, 2007, 10:29 PM
Probably he's a sports star.
Also he has to know that he's a sex symbol to bi/gay men.

I know he is a sports star. But I am unaware of why he is a sex symbol to bi/gay men. I am never sexual aroused by straight men (a total turn off). But, definitely aroused by visualizing bi/gay men (and me) having sex. Is there some reason I should include him in the bi/gay category rather than as a straight man that is a sports star?

JEM

jem_is_bi
Dec 20, 2007, 10:35 PM
Well, around the age I started "ingesting" my hips bulked up a lot... :tongue:

No, maybe on 2nd thoughts, it was the chocolates. :bigrin:

Maybe it was your time in life to become a sexy lady!
But, you do have to keep your injesting of semen and chocolates in balance.

JEM

DiamondDog
Dec 20, 2007, 10:41 PM
I know he is a sports star. But I am unaware of why he is a sex symbol to bi/gay men. I am never sexual aroused by straight men (a total turn off). But, definitely aroused by visualizing bi/gay men (and me) having sex. Is there some reason I should include him in the bi/gay category rather than as a straight man that is a sports star?

JEM

Because he has a handsome face and looks hot in his baseball uniform and Creatine enhanced body?

As shown by the "weirdest crush" thread, most people don't care about the orientation of someone.