PDA

View Full Version : "The Twelve Bi-Days of Xmas"

ambi53mm
Dec 12, 2007, 10:36 PM
The Twelve Bi-Days Of Xmas

On the first day of Christmas my bi lover gave to me
A night filled with fantasies for me

On the second day of Christmas my bi lover gave to me…
Two balls a dangling and a night filled with fantasies for me

On the third day of Christmas my bi lover gave to me…
Three hard erections with two balls a dangling and a night filled with fantasies for me

On the fourth day of Christmas my bi lover gave to me
Four butts for fucking, three hard erections with two balls a dangling and a night filled with fantasies for me

On the fifth day of Christmas my bi lover gave to me
A hot and steamy bi sex orgy…with four butts for fucking…three hard erections…two balls a dangling and a night filled with fantasies for me

On the sixth day of Christmas my bi lover gave to me
Six lips for sucking..a hot and steamy bi sex orgy…
Four butts for fucking.,with three hard erections, two balls a dangling
And a night filled with fantasies for me

On the seventh day of Christmas my bi lover gave to me..
Seven count-em inches, six lips for sucking, four butts for fucking
Three hard erections, two balls a dangling and a night filled with fantasies for me

On the eighth day of Christmas my bi lover gave to me
Eight hands a stroking my, seven count-em inches,…with six lips for sucking,…a hot and steamy bi sex orgy…four butts for fucking.. three hard erections…with two balls a dangling and a night filled with fantasies for me.

On the ninth day of Christmas my bi lover gave to me
Nine whoa it’ll never fit…eight hands a stroking my.. seven count-em inches…with six lips for sucking …a hot and steamy bi sex orgy….
Four butts for fucking, three hard erections…two balls a dangling
And a night filled with fantasies for me

On the tenth day of Christmas my bi lover gave to me a pussy fucked by everyone but me…..
Nine whoa it’ll never fit…eight hands a stroking.. my seven count-em inches… with six lips for sucking…a hot and steamy bi sex orgy…
Four butts for fucking…three hard erections…two balls a dangling and
A night filled with fantasies for three.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my bi lover gave to me
Eleven sloppy cream pies… a pussy fucked by everyone but me… nine whoa it’ll never fit…eight hands a stroking my seven count-em inches..with six lips a sucking..a hot and steamy bi sex orgy….
Four butts for fucking…three hard erections…two balls a dangling….and a night filled with fantasies for me

On the final night of Christmas my bi lover gave to me an over dose of vitamin “V”…with eleven sloppy creampies…a pussy fucked by everyone but me… nine whoa it’ll never fit…. eight hands a stroking…my seven count-em inches ..with six lips for sucking…a hot and steamy bi sex orgy
Four butts for fucking….three hard erections…two balls a dangling and a night filled with fantasies for me.

Happy Holidays
Ambi:)

Falke
Dec 12, 2007, 10:40 PM
HAHAHA!

Well done!

OcalaCouple683
Dec 12, 2007, 11:01 PM
lol halarious!! great job!

bigregory
Dec 13, 2007, 1:37 AM
Very funny.
That's a lot of creampie...:)should last till the newyear.