PDA

View Full Version : A map of local bi groups...

CSBForum
Dec 12, 2007, 2:05 AM
Well, i'm working on it at least. If you are involved with a local bi group, email me and i'll put up your info.

http://www.communitywalk.com/local_bi_groups
:bibounce::bibounce::bibounce:

CSBForum
Dec 14, 2007, 2:08 AM
And "involved" doesn't mean you have to be a group leader. If you've ever been to a bi group that's not on this map, please contact me.

liquidcandycain
Dec 14, 2007, 6:32 PM
:( we havnt found any for the central northn ten area :(

pasco_lol_cpl
Dec 14, 2007, 11:23 PM
Good idea. Is there anyway to put a URL for these groups into the listings?

CSBForum
Dec 15, 2007, 10:44 AM
Good idea. Is there anyway to put a URL for these groups into the listings?

Yes, in fact many of them do. The one's that I put up do. But anyone can add one themselves... they can only modify the one's that they put up.

If you put up a marker yourself, put the "title" in... then go to the details section, and a put your URL in the "website" section, and it will link it to the "title"

Also if you have more links, it will accept HTML in the description.

You can only see the link and the description if you click on the marker, and don't forget to zoom in closer to the area you want, because some markers are obscured by other markers when you don't zoom.

CSBForum
Dec 19, 2007, 6:32 AM
it growing. And i feel this could be a resource to anyone with a bi web page.

Gemini25
Dec 20, 2007, 1:18 PM
I just looked at the map and have a question. What is the "Bi Visability Project" in Sacramento California, and how can I get more information on it?

CSBForum
Dec 20, 2007, 11:29 PM
I just looked at the map and have a question. What is the "Bi Visability Project" in Sacramento California, and how can I get more information on it?

I put the email address in there that you should contact for more information: kpwestrick@ucdavis.edu

FalconAngel
Dec 21, 2007, 2:39 AM
The map location for South Fl Bisexual Community is wrong. The GLBT community center is on the corner of North Andrews Ave and NW 16ct. The map shows it being in the SE area of ft. Lauderdale; 20 minutes drive away from where it really is.

You may want to correct that before someone overreacts to it.