PDA

View Full Version : Poly-Fidelity - where are the girls?

urbanbella
Dec 10, 2007, 1:21 PM
Ok, so this is my first post - please be gentle!
I am a solidly (haha) bisexual, beautiful young woman engaged to a passionate and ultra-understanding man. I am free to explore my female desires and even carry on a secondary relationship without my guy's involvement. This is the first relationship that has allowed me this freedom and while I am fully ready to rock, it seems there is *very* few individuals in Vancouver, BC that share my open-minded values.
Is there any advice for meeting women and navigating the delicate nature of disclosing my situation without scaring anyone off?

liquidcandycain
Dec 10, 2007, 9:44 PM
were kind in the smae predicament weve met several awsome girls however none close enough to meet a few from here and a bunch from another site i wont say wich one cause i dunno what the rules about that is here but being up front and honest is what most people we have meet are looking for the most and theres only a few non bullshit sites outthere this is one of the best if not the best btw

the mage
Dec 11, 2007, 10:07 AM
Craiglist.....and be careful..

hadra
Dec 11, 2007, 11:55 AM
www.polymatchmaker.com. In my experience, it's very difficult to find a willing partner if they are not already poly minded (i.e. open to the concept of ethical, non-monogamy or open relationships).