PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Unicorn's getting old

dangerous_unicorn
Dec 6, 2007, 9:19 PM
LMAO,

Well I'm almost getting old lol i hate waiting for b' days but all to soon it will be here ans i'll be 30 oh no the big 30 oh well never to old to hace fun.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME:bibounce:

AmeMahoney
Dec 6, 2007, 9:50 PM
Happy Almost Birthday.

I couldn't WAIT for my 30th - I even went and got a little movie role to celebrate! Now if I could just finish that novel...

dangerous_unicorn
Dec 6, 2007, 9:59 PM
getting old (30) doesn't really worry me as i have a loving partner (38) been waiting along time to meet him and at last i found him

goldenfinger
Dec 7, 2007, 2:36 AM
You have NO idea what you'r talking about.Happy B'day anyway.:bday:

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Dec 7, 2007, 6:32 AM
:bday:Unicorn:bday:

Sweet Birthday kisses headed your way :female::kiss::female:

12voltman59
Dec 7, 2007, 11:23 AM
You are worried about 30 dear??? LOL Thirty ain't nothin'---you are just getting started with your life and hey---if you don't get older--the alternative is not fun to think about---for you are worm food, pushin' up daisies or whatever "colorful metaphor" you may care to use about being DEAD!!! May you have many, many more birthdays such that you say--"30?? God--I can barely recall turning 30!!! That was soooooo long ago!!!!!!" I hope I live long enough to see the end of this fixation with youth we have in this culture!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

dangerous_unicorn
Dec 7, 2007, 4:14 PM
many more birthdays don't think i could handle all the fun lol

lilbitsva
Dec 7, 2007, 5:07 PM
Happly early birthday to you sweety. I hope that you get everything that you want and a few things that you can enjoy and play with. HOpe that you are doing well. Wish you the best of luck on your birthday. lil bit

lilbitsva
Dec 7, 2007, 5:11 PM
Happy early birthday. I hope that you get everything that you want and a few things that you can play with *winkes* I hope that everything goes wonderful with you and wish you the best of luck with it. And don't worry about your age because it ain't nothing but a number and it also means that you are that many year wiser. hope all is well lil bit:bigrin:

arana
Dec 7, 2007, 10:31 PM
Happy Birthday Uni! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Doggie_Wood
Dec 9, 2007, 8:58 AM
...... May you have many, many more birthdays such that you say--"30?? God--I can barely recall turning 30!!! That was soooooo long ago!!!!!!" ..........

Happy Birthday!!!!

Volty - you are soooo right - I was too waisted to even remember my 30th.

But any-whoose -

Dangerous U
Happy Birthday!!!!

bisubbie
Dec 9, 2007, 9:58 AM
30? I turned 30 after my daughter was born. I turned 40 just before being diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma. When I turned 50 a freind from Virginia brought up some moonshine to celebrate with. Now I'm 53 and still alive. 30 is still real young, almost wet behind the ears young.

bisubbie
Dec 9, 2007, 10:06 AM
One more thing to remember, any day above ground is a good day.

dangerous_unicorn
Dec 10, 2007, 8:42 PM
oh my tomorrow is the day one year older but then one year better looking
(i think) but one year wiser to yeah one more day.:bibounce::bibounce: