PDA

View Full Version : bi-sexuality and ignorance

PolyLoveTriad
Dec 4, 2007, 3:09 PM
This is my opnion and nothing more.

Being bi-sexual doesnt make you ignorant, being ignorant does. I have no idea why religion, race, age or anything else has to do with ones sexuality. I am a Christian, I am respectful of everyone else's beliefs no matter if its to pray to a jellybean or a duck or this god or that god.

I do not agree with other beliefs than my own. But I would NEVER put their religion down. I wouldnt make fun of them. I wouldnt be disrespectful to them. I am a christian. This christian doesnt go out of their way to put others down, make fun of other religions or other people.

My choice of faith in MY god does not have ANYTHING to do with me being Bisexual. Why are other religions such a big deal for others? Please dont answer that.

I hope all the Christians, Pagans, Antheists, Agnostics, and everyone else I forgot has a great day.

Merry CHRISTmas!

Tingly_Tickles
Dec 4, 2007, 3:49 PM
Merry Christmas umm that's bout all I got to say other than I agree.

FalconAngel
Dec 4, 2007, 5:08 PM
This is my opnion and nothing more.

Being bi-sexual doesnt make you ignorant, being ignorant does. I have no idea why religion, race, age or anything else has to do with ones sexuality. I am a Christian, I am respectful of everyone else's beliefs no matter if its to pray to a jellybean or a duck or this god or that god.

I do not agree with other beliefs than my own. But I would NEVER put their religion down. I wouldnt make fun of them. I wouldnt be disrespectful to them. I am a christian. This christian doesnt go out of their way to put others down, make fun of other religions or other people.

My choice of faith in MY god does not have ANYTHING to do with me being Bisexual. Why are other religions such a big deal for others? Please dont answer that.

I hope all the Christians, Pagans, Antheists, Agnostics, and everyone else I forgot has a great day.

Merry CHRISTmas!

You are the kind of Christian that Ghandi would have liked. :bigrin:

Happy Yule. :)

jeancarleo
Dec 4, 2007, 6:46 PM
I agree. I was bapticed catholic and at age of 18 was attracted by the cute Mormom elders :tongue: I just wanted to be in a religion that would accept me being bisexual but most don't accept that. So I'm more into spiritual things now. I don't go to church or care about it since there's a lot of hipocracy there. I remember that movie: Stigmata and agree that saying that we're our own religion. We each build our own paths in life and always strive for happiness in life. :flag2:

FalconAngel
Dec 4, 2007, 8:59 PM
It's only been in the past 15 years or so that Christian churches have begun openly accepting Gay/Lesbian and Bisexual members into their congregations. And most of that acceptance has been limited to predominantly gay churches.

Even amongst us Pagans, where sexual orientation is normally a non-issue, it has been difficult for some to be accepted amongst some covens.

As has been said before, there is always going to be some prejudice in every group. If it is ever eradicated, it will not be in our lifetime.
But we should still work toward that goal anyway.