PDA

View Full Version : Underwear Jones

lolguy
Dec 2, 2007, 12:58 AM
How many guys out there love underwear.....I have a for real Jones for undies...like skimpy, tiny, see through, kinky......I have a crazy number of pairs of undies.....I love to model my undies then get off! Am I the Lone Ranger? I want to hear your stor (In complete detail1)

DiamondDog
Dec 2, 2007, 1:36 AM
Here's a site that you'll love!
http://www.undergear.com/

You can even get a free catalog!

I like to trade my boxers with certain special men but I never trade away my lucky boxers.

Merlin
Dec 11, 2007, 11:27 PM
LOLGUY I'm with you as I too have a deep love for briefs of all kinds. I have silk, nylon, shear, and leather (these are doeskin that I made myself). I like boxer briefs and tight briefs. There are only two that I will not where and that is tighty whitie "Y" fronts and full boxers. They both just turn me off. Anything else is fair game and if they don't fit just right then I modify them so they do and sometimes the refit gets kinda kinky too. So it's nice to know that we're not along on this.
Chow and slip into something sleesy.
Merlin

folk2punk
Dec 12, 2007, 7:08 AM
I like to play with undies too. I dont have much in the real kinky kind, though. I mainly prefer the hybrid boxer-breifs. I have a couple pair of "poser" boxer-briefs that accentuate my fun stuff, but I'm always afraid of going to a store to buy them. I think this topic lends itself to bdsm role-play. yea, i'm a bit of a sub.

I'd really like to get a jockstrap (any color but white) and play with like minded fellows... I've recv'd the undergear catalog in the mail, but they are so pricey. Sometimes i take an old pair of undies and creatively cut them into something new (part-time seamstress that I like to think of myself.)

lolguy
Feb 1, 2010, 7:42 PM
I love wearing jocks...especially when on the golf course since they are provide more support than commando but are cool enough to keep you from getting swamp ass....also, damnit, you just feel a little sexy wearing one!

fredtyg
Feb 1, 2010, 10:41 PM
One thing I've found about a lot of these sexy undie places is the quality SUCKS! You pay more than you would for the same thing at K-Mart but the undies don't even fit right.

About the only thing I've bought, online, that turned out to be okay, was a rainbow colored jock strap.

roy m cox
Feb 1, 2010, 10:42 PM
hehe with me it's thongs and string bikinis:male: i don't like boxers or briefs make a guy look to old in my book :bigrin:

and my femmy side i like wearing thongs :female:

fredtyg
Feb 1, 2010, 10:50 PM
hehe with me it's thongs and string bikinis:male: i don't like boxers or briefs make a guy look to old in my book :bigrin:
and my femmy side i like wearing thongs :female:

True. I like panties that make a guy look homo. I used to wear boxers all the time but, after I suffered a double hernia, I switched to the tighties for more support. Love them now, and wish I had more homo looking ones.

Sad thing is, as I mentioned earlier, is it's just such a risk buying fag undies online. Most of the stuff I've bought has been crap. Unusable.

roy m cox
Feb 2, 2010, 1:05 AM
True. I like panties that make a guy look homo. I used to wear boxers all the time but, after I suffered a double hernia, I switched to the tighties for more support. Love them now, and wish I had more homo looking ones.

Sad thing is, as I mentioned earlier, is it's just such a risk buying fag undies online. Most of the stuff I've bought has been crap. Unusable.

well i am a 50/50 femmy guy lol what can i say i like both :bigrin:

fredtyg
Feb 2, 2010, 11:54 AM
Here's a site that you'll love!
I like to trade my boxers with certain special men

That actually sounds like some kinky, fetish type fun to me. Never thought if it before. Too late now, but I'd have loved to wear the undies of the last boyfriend (sort of a bf, anyway) I had. I think it would be nice to wear them unwashed, too. Kind of like bringing him along with me wherever I'm going.

Neat idea. Don't think he'd of wanted to wear mine, though.