PDA

View Full Version : Drinking games?

Azrael
Dec 1, 2007, 10:19 PM
Ok, so it's irresponsible and stoopid, sure. But I'm sure many of us do it anyway.
What sort of drinking games do you folks get down with?
My friend came up with a fun one. Watch the big Lebowski. Drink every time they say dude, or shut up donny! See how long that lasts.
Of course, beer pong. And a few involving cards whereby the number equals the amount of seconds one must drink.

Others?

DiamondDog
Dec 1, 2007, 10:58 PM
Heh, my friends and I once got a gallon jug of red wine and passed it around 4-5 people and at first you had to just drink from it but eventually you had to drink for 5 seconds and then 10 seconds and my friend and another guy wound up puking!

Then there's the fun game of "I never!" where you can find out secrets from your friends. ;)

A friend of mine made a drinking game up for the show Full house and it was funny!

Beer Pong is really fun too as is the game flip cup.

godowntogether
Dec 1, 2007, 11:02 PM
I used to drink waay too much and have since stopped, I have been sober for about 10 years now. That was not the question though, from my experience if you are playing drinking games you are drinking too much I don't mean to seem preachy or anything but I have been there.

gfofbiguy
Dec 1, 2007, 11:12 PM
Quarters - like beer pong - is always fun. People play more drinking games back home in Wisconsin, it seems (than here in Las Vegas - go figure, you can gamble here while you're drinking! LOL) Anywho, we played a lot of dice games, HORSE and the like. Of course, there's always the Bob Newhart Show game - you drink everytime they say "Bob". "I Never..." is fun LOL. I know I've played more, just can't think of them off the top of my head at the moment...

FalconAngel
Dec 2, 2007, 12:10 AM
Back when I was in the Army, we had the famous (or infamous) game of "pas the helmet". It works this way;

Everyone brings a bottle of their favorite alchohol.

Then you take one of the steel helmets that they used to issue (at that time) and remove the plastic liner/inner shell.

Then you put some of your liquor in the helmet and take a drink (enough to drink some and have some left over).

The next guy does the same thing, and the guy after him does the same thing and so on and so on.

This continues till the last guy is standing or the last bottle is empty and the helmet is also empty; Which ever comes first. Usually it's a matter of the last guy standing.

bigregory
Dec 2, 2007, 12:22 AM
I used to drink waay too much and have since stopped, I have been sober for about 10 years now. That was not the question though, from my experience if you are playing drinking games you are drinking too much I don't mean to seem preachy or anything but I have been there.

good for you ..:tongue:

ihavapa
Dec 2, 2007, 1:33 AM
No drinking games here I went with a woman for 6 years plus, off and on she was a recovering alcoholic and i never drank when I was with her, and just never into drinking while we were together and as a result I almost never drink any more.

liquidcandycain
Dec 2, 2007, 1:55 AM
rainbow six on the dual mode where its slpit screen and you and your pertner have to help each other everytime one dies you take a shot if ya both die you both drink sounds to easy try it we went trough a 5th of tikilla rose and a half pint of ye ole captin before i said ok time to go nite nite took about an hour or so and o if ya really good at vid games just play them on hard to easy lmao

kitten
Dec 2, 2007, 10:01 AM
We used to play "Hi Bob" with the Newhart show, too!
Those were the days of being able to torture your body and still be able to function the next day at school or work. We have joined the ranks of an occasional glass of wine or social drink on the weeknds with a nice dinner and friends. No more competitions to see who passes out first!

A co-worker of mine says they do something similar with movies and common phrases or scenes like how many times does a character do a particluar thing in the Lord of the Ring movies or Star Wars light saber fights...

Have fun and please don't drive after a successful game!

just my :2cents:

the mage
Dec 2, 2007, 11:41 AM
THE BOYS used to play.. "Caps" all the time.
I never enjoyed the buzz of alcohol so never did drink much.

KrazyKat
Dec 2, 2007, 5:41 PM
I've actually been working on making some drinking games. I like the idea of a skill based drinking game where the winner drinks. That way, as they get drunker, they'll start to lose, so it's self regulating.

I've found that if you know how much alcohol you can handle and you keep track of how much you drink, it's easy to avoid getting too drunk.

TaylorMade
Dec 2, 2007, 6:44 PM
I think there's a drinking game out for 300

Ahhh, here it is.

Drink Every Time . . .

1. Anyone says "Sparta" or "Spartans"

2. Any royal term is used "King," "My Lord," etc.

3. Any other Greek city-state is named

4. The Persians begin a new attack

5. Xerxes' divinity is referenced

6. The Spartans do their battle cheer "Awooo!"

AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET WASTED . . .
Anytime anyone dies.

I personally would modify it...but that's just me. :)

*Taylor*

EtA: Snazzy Video of another Version.

Found here b/c I can't do that embed thingy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwQpKVpA2aQ)

Azrael
Dec 2, 2007, 6:45 PM
I think there's a drinking game out for 300

Ahhh, here it is.

I personally would modify it...but that's just me. :)

*Taylor*

That is sweet. Makes me wish I thought of it :tong:

TaylorMade
Dec 2, 2007, 6:55 PM
That is sweet. Makes me wish I thought of it :tong:

Do another version and post it on your blog or on this board... Here's yet another Variation.

The Drinking Game:
This drinking game is to be played with 300 and some Zima to counteract all that unchecked manliness that runs rampant through the film… or your favorite beer if you feel you can withstand the testosterone levels.

1 drink – every time a spear goes completely though someone
1 drink – every time the Spartans say their Marine-like chant/catch phrase
1 drink – every time someone says “Sparta” or some form of the word
1 drink – every time someone says “Leonidas”
1 drink – every time you see a freak with physical deformities
1 drink – every time you see a severed limb

The Vince Vaughn Wishful Thinker’s Challenge: Every time one of the characters gives another character a sultry look of desire, take a drink.

The Slo-mo-sexual: Anytime the camera slows down, chug your drink continuously.

You just need 3 main variables, it seems:

A Drink when someone says "Leonidas"

A drink when someone says "Sparta"

A drink when "Awooo!" is chanted.

Throw in your own variables, and you have a 300 drinking game.

*Taylor*

jem_is_bi
Dec 2, 2007, 10:14 PM
When I was young I played some drinking games. Usually, ended with me unconscious or close to it. Fortunately, I survived and did not physical harm to others. So have fun but be careful and exercise more common sense than I did.

JEM

meteast chick
Dec 3, 2007, 8:57 AM
Suck and blow isn't a drinking game...but damn sure is fun before you play it!!! For that matter, suck and blow is fun to do any time!!! LMAO!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

brunette
Dec 4, 2007, 1:35 AM
we played circle of death with a deck of cards. the rules are fuzzy to me now...for some inexplicable reason...but it went something like this:

you sit in a circle and grab a drink (or two) and then each card value is assigned a task. i remember 6's usually meant that you had to remove an article of clothing. queens were a waterfall where you drew the card and then everyone started drinking and then the person to your right stopped and then the person to their right stopped and so forth until each person in line had decided to stop and then the card holder could stop. anyway, i'm sober and it's difficult to explain, so you can imagine how utterly confusing it got. eventually we ended up passing out or making out or throwing up.

there's also a star trek: next generation drinking game, and seeing as that is one of my favorite shows, i find it hilarious. here is the link in case you love that show too:

http://www.netjeff.com/humor/item.cgi?file=DrinkingGame

i laugh out loud every time

dancechic17
Dec 4, 2007, 3:38 AM
Oh wow, way too many to name... Some played on a regular basis include: beer pong, kings, quarters, 10 fingers, ride the bus, fuck the dealer, and of course just about any movie or game can be turned into a drinking game.

stuporman
Dec 4, 2007, 9:19 AM
Yeah, we used to play "Hi Bob", too. We also played a board game called "Chug a lug"........you want to play this game with beer, never wine or hard liquor. There's also a board gme called "Pass out", but its not as hip as Chug a Lug. My wife introduced me to Chug a Lug. Again, you want to play drinking games with beer, never hard liquor. We also used to play a dice game called Mexican, and a card game called "Up the River Down the River", but I only played those once or twice, and I got so damn drunk I can't even remmeber how they were played. They used tequila for the Mexican game, and I think red wine for the Up the River Down the River game. Bad idea.
I still get drunk on a fairly regular basis, but its no longer and all night,
every night thing.
"Good people drink good beer" - Hunter S Thomspon
"Good people drink good beer. We drink Natural ice"
-Dave Clifton, lead singer for the Detours
(band I was in) :male::female::male::male:

Falke
Dec 11, 2007, 5:54 PM
Ok, so it's irresponsible and stoopid, sure. But I'm sure many of us do it anyway.
What sort of drinking games do you folks get down with?
My friend came up with a fun one. Watch the big Lebowski. Drink every time they say dude, or shut up donny! See how long that lasts.
Of course, beer pong. And a few involving cards whereby the number equals the amount of seconds one must drink.

Others?

Hehe, I had always said drink when someone said "Lebowski"!

We have had a drinking game around our house...

1 drink= I say "G****MN IT!" or "F*&K!" Fiancee says "Your horrible!"
2 drinks= I ask "Where are my pants?"
3 drinks= We tell our dog "Get off the _____!" or the dog and parrot fight between the cage bars.

Wow, I would be plastered within the first hour of being awake!