PDA

View Full Version : the list

diseminator
Nov 30, 2007, 8:24 AM
Condoms protect from some of the list not all.
Do you know which?
* Bacterial Vaginosis
* Chlamydia
* Genital Herpes
* Gonorrhea
* Hepatitis B
* Hepatitis C
* Human Papilloma Virus (Genital Warts)
* Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV)
* Pubic Lice (Crabs)
* Scabies
* Syphilis
* Trichomoniasis
* Yeast Infections
* HIV

biupstateny
Nov 30, 2007, 12:24 PM
HPV
crabs
????
Never 100 % for any tho....

diB4u
Nov 30, 2007, 5:26 PM
Condoms protect from some of the list not all.
Do you know which?
* Bacterial Vaginosis
* Chlamydia
* Genital Herpes
* Gonorrhea
* Hepatitis B
* Hepatitis C
* Human Papilloma Virus (Genital Warts)
* Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV)
* Pubic Lice (Crabs)
* Scabies
* Syphilis
* Trichomoniasis
* Yeast Infections
* HIV

Well regarding HPV, that depends on where the gential wart is, and for some women who have HPV they have no warts but the HPV can cause cervical cancer, so no matter how many times a woman has sex, the risks are still there...

Hep B and C can be contracted via other sources.
Same as HIV/Aids, if your a drug user and dont exchange needles...

Scabies are not a STI, it is a parasite infection that is caused by sharing dirty clothes, towels etc with an infected person... You dont have to be having sex with them to get it..

Yeast Infections- well that can be caused by a number of things, notible if a woman has sensitivity to latex condoms, or an inbalance in their system, yeast infections can become aparant, and yest infections is not a sexually transmitted infection.

Whilst not 100% safe, the condom is effective at reducing the transmission of HIV, genital herpes, genital warts, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea. Although condoms are effective in containing exposure, some disease still are passed on regardless of using a condom or not.

Bacterial infections like Shigella, Campylobacter, or Salmonella, viral infections like Hepatitis A, or parasitic infections such as; Giardia or amoeba pathogens are transmitted by sexual practices that promote anal-oral contamination. Sharing sex toys without washing or multiple partnered barebacking can promote anal-anal contamination. Although the bacterial pathogens may coexist with or cause proctitis, they usually produce symptoms (diarrhoea, fever, bloating, nausea, and abdominal pain) suggesting disease more proximal in the GI tract. Taken from wikipiea...

God makes me never want to have sex ever again.

the mage
Dec 1, 2007, 8:31 AM
Something I learned is that the combination of HIV and Syphilis if untreated is lethal in 3 months.

liquidcandycain
Dec 1, 2007, 12:12 PM
woow that was a crash course in std ed lol has you sen the oral condom for girls wich i guess is a good idea however from my exp if you eatin at the y with most girls that littl rubber patch dosnt do much "momma allways said if you dont get it all over you it wsnt good "