PDA

View Full Version : ST Petersburg Florida

holle1199
Nov 29, 2007, 11:57 AM
I was wondering if there are others in this area that are having as much trouble finding Bi people in the area as I am.I would like to find people, both men and women that I can also be friends with and maybe a sexual relationship but friends first.
Jim

pasco_lol_cpl
Nov 29, 2007, 3:42 PM
I understand your frustration. We are so busy with the family that neither of us ever has the chance to meet anyone. Maybe things would be different if there where a bi friendly club or bar in the area, but thats been covered ad nauseum.

welickit
Nov 29, 2007, 7:16 PM
Obviously you are looking in the wrong places. Sitting home on the computer is the wrong place to seek out other bi's unless you are looking for gathering places. Chances of meeting someone who is for real are at best rare. Get involved with local pride events and get away from the computer and meet people with like interests. The Tampa winter pride festival is the last weekend of Feb. They are always looking for volunteers. :flag3:

holle1199
Dec 1, 2007, 1:04 PM
Obviously you are looking in the wrong places. Sitting home on the computer is the wrong place to seek out other bi's unless you are looking for gathering places. Chances of meeting someone who is for real are at best rare. Get involved with local pride events and get away from the computer and meet people with like interests. The Tampa winter pride festival is the last weekend of Feb. They are always looking for volunteers. :flag3:

I will see if I can find out how to contact them--I haven't been able to locate any meeting places in the St Pete area since the Suncoast on 19 closed down.
Jim