PDA

View Full Version : what's your fetish?

Pages : [1] 2

spamer-man
Apr 18, 2005, 2:32 PM
i myself dont realy have a fetish, almost every thing turns me on, and almost every thing will get me off. but i still dont consider any thing as a must to get me over the top, although i have herd that every one has a fetish evan if they dont know it yet. so what is yours?

mel92649
Apr 18, 2005, 4:51 PM
Want to try anice big cock in my ass at least one time

spamer-man
Apr 18, 2005, 5:45 PM
i guess mine would be when my bf rubs my inner thigh, OMG i am hard in a secound.

biboyfriend?
Apr 18, 2005, 6:45 PM
When my boyfriend bangs me and rubs my anise at the same time it really makes me want it in the ass. I let him go off the other night and he did me doggie style as he rubbed my breasts. It was hot for the both of us!
now i am guessing what he would like me to do to him sometimes! :bigrin:

Brian
Apr 18, 2005, 11:20 PM
Mmmmm. I like this topic. :smilies15

I have a few fetishes, but I don't want to scare y'all by sharing too much too soon. :bigrin: So, for now...

My biggest and most intense fetish is being part of an M/M/F Bi threesome. I just think it is so hot to be involved with a M/F couple - to suck his cock with his wife or g/f for example - or lick her clit and his cock while they have intercourse as another example - or be part of a threeway 69 as another example. This is definitely my number 1 fetish.

Maybe I'll share more at a later date - I don't want to reveal too much on the first date afterall. ;)

- Drew :paw:

tgiceman32
Apr 19, 2005, 12:21 AM
iwill second drew.. and go a bit further... im into rimming women. not guys though.illsuck anything inthe world lol but no rimming guys.... but to rima chick.. awesome stuff

jo69guy
Apr 19, 2005, 10:02 AM
I think my biggest fantasy is to have my partner pounding my ass while I lick the pussy of an understanding woman. The thought of doing that gets me HOT! :flag1: :2cents:

spamer-man
Apr 20, 2005, 12:03 PM
i realy need to get more active into this, i feel pathetic lol evan with my few experiances yall make me feel like a virgin, lol and i here i thought i lost my virginity a wile ago. i need to get more active out on the feild, i realy want to meet up with some bi M/F couples, right now that is my biggest fantasy and number one goal.

IowaBI
Apr 21, 2005, 12:00 AM
Well, to cut to the chase... cum

I am very concerned about diseases, but if I could KNOW a guy I was attracted to was clean, I'd LOVE to suck the cum from his cock while my wife watched.

She's seen me suck cock before, but not to completion.

NoneYa
Apr 21, 2005, 11:19 PM
OK Drew my wife and I are now hot 4 U. How far to Alberta?

Sparks
Apr 22, 2005, 7:32 AM
My number 1 fantasy/fetish is to have a woman feed me a cock to completion. I truely enjoy seeing another man ejaculate up close and personal. This is to say that I like to swallow and receive facials. Finding a woman who finds this erotic is the hard part.

Spurmeon
Apr 22, 2005, 10:20 AM
undefined my fetish would proberly involve clothing common to cowboys. i would love to mess with both genders in a dusty hayloft while we are wearing chaps boots hat and similar. i would also enjoy the same while while in english riding gear (jods,long boots etc.) anyway all the best from spurmeon

22biwmIN
Apr 22, 2005, 8:05 PM
hot hot hot
i'd love to have fun for hours with a hot married couple.. lickin the guys balls and cock while he fucks his wife, fucking him, getting fucked by him, tag teaming her, double penetration.. maybe even eating his load out of her box... ok i gotta go jerk off now
women need to be more open minded

Splenda
Apr 23, 2005, 12:53 PM
I'd love to get my hands on a Batgirl costume for Halloween, to wear it, and to anonymously have my ass gangbanged at a great Halloween party! If that's too much for this board, then to simply have my neck kissed, sucked, and nibbled would probably just about get anyone anywhere :yikes2:

Focker
Apr 23, 2005, 9:40 PM
:bibounce: Absolutely the threesome is the most awesome fetish experience of my life. A buddy and I had fun with a young woman one summer night and it was something I will never forget. We did it all...and it was quite a long session.
We took turns with one another and all together as well....All I can say is this::: If you get the chance, and it's with people you trust and enjoy,,,,DO IT!!!

bigregory
Apr 23, 2005, 11:23 PM
i cant wait to hear what else drew is into but i love his" first date" reply.
69 ing a girl with a cock sliding in it sounds like heaven to me.
of course i would like to lick her clean of her mans cum.
:bibounce:

spamer-man
Apr 25, 2005, 12:29 PM
omfg you guys are getting me soo hot (and gurls of course lol), i am soo hard right now you guys are gonna make me cum so hard soon i just want you to know that. and i want to find a nice bi gurl to be with and find other nice hot sexy bi couples to have 4-way fun with maybe evan on some kind of campin trip omg this is geting me off soo nicely, i want oops i mean love you all. and right now i think one of my biggest fantasies is to have abouy 8 men and recive i great big facial from all of them at once, hope im not being to graphic for any one i am just such a bad little horny boy (i need a spanking).

hotbottom970
Apr 25, 2005, 1:51 PM
My favorite is to watch my wife get fucked in her hot wet cunt, untill she is overflowing with hot cum, then she and I get into a 69 position. As I begin to lick and suck her clean and she sucks my throbing hard cock one of the guysthat fucked her will slide his cockup her ass, and the other guy will slide his cock up my ass and we all keep going untill we all cum maybe not all together but we keep going untill everyone has shot his load into a mouth or ass.

Bicalguy4u
Apr 25, 2005, 10:04 PM
I am very attracted to black men, my fetish/fantasy would be to kneel in front of several well hung black men taking turns sucking thier cocks and when thay cum thay all cum in my face and mouth at the same time, then a woman would approah me and scoop off the cum with her fingers and feed it to me...........if I can find this on a regular basis I would call it my fetish

seniorguy
Apr 26, 2005, 12:58 PM
Definately M/F/M. All my bisexual experiences were with another couple with her leading. Very erotic for us and really hot for her. Too bad there aren't more females into that.

She loved her clit licked while having intercourse or anal sex. She would cum and cum.

She got into M/M sex and participated in the sucking and loved to jerk off me into her husbands mouth.

Why aren't there more like her :(

biboyfriend?
Apr 27, 2005, 8:50 PM
Oh my gosh,
I want it all! All your replies have got me so hot Im trobbing wet right now! I want to have a 3some m/f/m :three: with my biboyfriend (like right now) I gotta introduce him to this site! then maybe he will accept his bisexuality and open up to me (and open me)lol!
Love ya all!
The Coolest Girlfriend! :tong:

BiBoy33
Apr 28, 2005, 12:19 PM
My best fetish is to be sucking a big long juicy cock while I'm being stapon fucked by one girl and fucking another

mike9753
Apr 28, 2005, 2:57 PM
i'm a bit submissive and i love panites, garters adn hose. my fantasy is for my wife or an aggressive dominant woman or TV to make me shave my body free of all hair below the neck, dress me in panties, stockings and garter belt and then be a sex toy for her and another guy - either straight looking or also into cross- dressing. I would love to suck on him before he fucks her, or suck her pussy as he fucks her and she sucks me. But the key element is contorl. I want to be under her/their control. But I am not in an extreme BD/SM scene. Altho, getting spanked over her knee as my panty covered cock rubs against her stocking clad leg would be :drool: a great additional element to the fantasy.

bigregory
Apr 28, 2005, 11:20 PM
ok drew you cant hold back now..............
i have often thought of a guy bending me over so my cock is in my face then him fucking me while his girl friend strokes me till i cum all over my face and in my mouth
wow i never told any 1 that and here i put it on the www.
bigregory :flag3:

DeafF2M
May 2, 2005, 11:55 AM
Oh, boy.. I have several fetishes..

I LOVE leathermen.... so, one of my fantasies is to find a daddy wearing nothing but leather chaps and making me do his every bidding. Add in some flogging, hot wax or other punishments will only make me hotter.

A good dominant woman is cool too.... hell, I'll take the Daddy and the dom, both at the same time. LOL

boy alex

gayle
May 2, 2005, 5:59 PM
Wearing boots is my biggest fetish. Wearing a pair of boots just seems sexy to me. Hell, I'd wear spurs too if I thought I could get away with it! I just feel so darned sexy and sassy when I wear boots. I also feel in control, living large and in charge.
An ex of mine had a foot fetish, which at the time, I thought seemed weird. He's the reason I got a pair of red suede boots. I think he got me started on a foot fetish, although the fetish is more a matter of I like to wear boots or other shoes that I deem to be sexy. I was surprised recently during a m/m/f to discover that I really like a guy to give attention to my feet, kissing, stroking etc. I'd forgotten that it could be such a turn on for someone to pay attention to a part of the body outside of the "standard erogenous zones."
Of course, I also profess to enjoy a bit of b&d, s&m, altho all must be consensual. Occasionally I'd like to play the role of dominatrix, although I also am a pretty good submissive.
Role play is a great turn on as well. I'm surprised at how kinky I can be. I once had to take this "test" that kept asking "are you kinky?" and I got so fed up with that question repeatedly showing up that I finally asked the test administrator to define "kinky", was it to use a feather or the whole chicken? I was told to skip that question. I think I embarrassed the lady half to death. At this point, I can definitely state I am "kinky", or in better words, adventurous.
One thing that does turn me off tho is guys who want to pretend to be women. For me, that is a turn off, altho I realize it might turn others on. To each his own! I'm definitely not putting down cross dressers, etc., I just don't feel a desire to have intimate relations with them.
Nothing wrong with a little experimentation and having adventures. It keeps our lives interesting. It'd be boring if all we could ever have was vanilla when there are so many other great flavors out there just waiting to be tasted and savored. . .
;)

Nic Kers
Jun 2, 2005, 6:47 AM
Wearing womens underwear. I do always, the 'right' underwear that is, not silly-frilly's though, I mostly wear plain cotton hi-legs which are quite 'unisex' in either black or white. I have a few pairs in lace - again hi-legs for fit. I really do find womens knickers so much more comfortable than most mens underwear and it's sexier too!

Nic

Mayalaen
Jun 3, 2005, 2:41 AM
My god you guys have some wonderful fantasies! Great idea for a thread, spammerman!

My fetish would involve Dom/sub play as that really turns me on. Doesn't matter if the male or the female is the dom as long as me and someone else get to be the sub.

Also uniforms turn me on like you wouldn't believe. A man in military clothes can get me wet in seconds!

The thought of having two guys who are as much into each other as they are into me really turns me on too. I wanna watch them fuck and get in on it too.

Of course I would definitely be all for a threesome with another girl too! I would love to be able to eat a girl while a guy is fucking one of us from behind or while she's eating him.

Yes... once again... good idea for a thread :D

Curious2knowmore
Jun 3, 2005, 10:36 AM
Being that I haven't ventured beyond fantasy yet, I have to say that I’m up there with Drew. I want to be in a mmf 3some with my gf and having her feed me the other guys cock or passing his cock back and forth as we both blow him. She wants to see me suck a guy to completion and get f-ed in the ass by another guy. I’m not into oral anal play but would like to be taken at least once by a real cock while f-ing my gf or getting blown by her. Dongs and strap-ons are ok but it can’t be the same as the real thing. I would also like to eat her puss and lick his cock while another guy is screwing her. And maybe the 3way suck fest (or 69 as Drew calls it).

I will also add that I would only do something with another guy if my gf were involved in a mfm or mmf 3some or in a ffmm 4some or moresome. The thought of just being in a mm encounter w/o a woman involved just seems to gay for me to even consider doing. I guess I’m drawing a thinner line between my def. of gay and bisexual than that of many others who have posted here. But who knows, if or when I ever get the chance to turn fantasy into reality, I may totally change how I feel about it.

Now, if only I could fine the right guy or couple to join us :bigrin:

bigfella
Jun 4, 2005, 2:25 PM
well some of these are absolutly amazin!i am getting uncontrolably hard just reading em!! but i think my fantasy rather than fetish would be sucking on a big fat cock while a hot woman in knee length boots and a corset was giving me a nice slow fucking whilst laid on my back getting sucked off by another equally clad woman!! :upside:

softfruit
Jun 4, 2005, 3:36 PM
Ahhh good boots... mmmmm.... out with friends, we passed someone in the street wearing the most magnificent scarlet suede knee-high boots yesterday. I was in mid-sentence about something or other and just lost the power of speech for a minute. Fortunately they were people who knew me well, so they saved the ribbing til she was out of earshot!

But what will tend to turn my head most is an impressive hair -- on the person's head before any of you smut monsters at the back cut in :P -- whether they're good dreadlocks or a shock of lurid pink hair, scarlet, green... pretty much anything that looks clearly unnatural will get me all tongue-tied.

gayle
Jun 4, 2005, 11:57 PM
Well, here I am thinking that Drew's posting sounded pretty good. Too bad you aren't here Drew. I think we'd enjoy playing with you! In fact, a LOT of the fantasies & fetishes sounded fantastic to me.
My current fantasy is to have a 3some (mmf), my bf, a bi male (tops) and me. Start out at Balanca's, a great club where you can kinda get into the mood. I want to wear my fishnet top and short skirt with high heeled boots. (Never mind the fact I don't have high heeled boots --- this IS my fantasy!) We go to the Pyro room downstairs, do a bit of dancing. I do a LOT of flirting with men, women, t/s, crossdressers, etc. (I love to flirt.) We find a hunky bi male (blond hair, blue eyes, big chest, nice ass) who decides that we're a really hot package. Spend the evening flirting, chatting, dancing and watching the goings-on. Then we go to a nice hotel where the drinks continue to flow.
I go into the ladies room to freshen up while the guys make themselves a bit more comfortable. I take a little too long in the ladies room so when I come out, they are already stretched out in bed, kinda feeling out the situation. I sit down very quietly on the other bed and encourage them to go ahead and continue while I watch & finish my drink (Tequila Rose). They take turns giving each other bj's while I just watch. As I get more & more turned on, I join them on the bed where we all engage in some oral play. Eventually, one of them goes down on me while the other f--ks me. Then we switch around a bit and my bf f--ks me while Blue Eyes f--ks him. Eventually we all collapse in an exhausted mass, everyone having cum at least once. We rest for awhile and go at it again. . .

markjen93
Jun 5, 2005, 12:33 PM
CUM, Eating CUM, Eating CUM w/ my wife, and making a guy shoot his load w/ only my mouth!!!

My wife and I are swingers and always gravitated towards mostly having other guys join us. It started for me as watching my wife Jenny suck cock (which I loved doing) and then I'd be kissing her face and stuff real close to her sucking a guy off... eventually one night at a fuck-club this black guy w/ a huge cock told me I could help if I wanted! Jenny immediately pointed the cock at me and said she'd "LOVE" for me to help!

We've been sucking off cock, and eating cum together ever since! I really love it when 3 or 4 of us guys all cum in her mouth and on her chin. She and I always start making out after that... and of course by then we're so hot again that I must fuck her hard again right away! Which usually ends up with us eating even more cum!

Also, only from little hot chicks... but I love to eat pussy and have a girl cum in my mouth as well. Or take a piss... anything cuming out of a hot little chicks body I'm all too happy to swallow!!! ;-P

markjen93
Jun 5, 2005, 4:28 PM
Also, Mark loves to j/o and cum right into his own open, hungry mouth! Anyone else here do that? Tell us...

Bi-ten
Jun 6, 2005, 12:03 AM
Well where do we start?

To answer the last, I am very flexible and am able to suck myself enough to cum in my mouth. Although this feels amazing, and is fun and tasty, it can be quite exhausting and to tell you the truth, is not wonderful as pleasuring someone else.

I am a bottomand a little submissive, I would love to have a dominant male, or mf make me do their bidding. Collar around the neck, I would suck and lick them both while they kissed each other. She would pin me and force me to eat her until she came, while he fucked my tight ass without mercy. Later he could force feed me and her his dick while I fucked her. He would give us both a facial and we would all kiss each other.

Mmmmmm, I think I need to sign off :flag4:

tigress
Jun 9, 2005, 1:55 AM
I am ... submissive, I would love to have a dominant male ]and female], ...make me do their bidding. Collar around the neck, I would suck and lick them both while they kissed each other. She would pin me and force me to eat her until she came, while he fucked my tight ass without mercy. Later he could force feed me and her his dick while I fucked her. He would give us both a facial and we would all kiss each other.
add being tied down and something noone else here has mentioned, TICKLING, and you got me for the night! :bibounce:

SandJ
Jun 9, 2005, 12:11 PM
Either being the couple on the beach with my gal nude, or better being the solo guy in the following scenario.

I'm strolling down an almost empty beach when I see a couple sets of shapely ankles from behind a rock. As I get closer the view goes progressively higher until the waist down views unveils a relatively smooth naked guy lying on his back, nice flacid cut penis and a woman on her stomach, round tan bottom.

Before they see me I decide on a plan, and spread my towel down only about 20 feet on the other side of the rock. Sliding my tshirt and shorts off I sit for a few minutes until I'm just a little hard. I get up and slowely saunter to the waters edge, knowing they will see me about half way there. I saunter in until the water is thigh high and then turn slowly to look down the beach, providing a profile of my flat stomach and slightly arching out member.

I dive in and swim out a little, turn around and look back to see them both now lying on their backs, up on elbows, clearly watching me. The woman has nice small breasts, and the man appears to be a bit more aroused, though it could just be my wishful thinking. Before my wishful thinking becomes too obvious down below, I figure I'd better head back to my towel. I come out of the ocean, water dripping off my tan body, my long hair pasted to my shoulders, a little harder and longer but still dangling down swinging and not too too obvious.

As I get closer, planning on walking by them maybe 10 feet away, I see that my wishful thinking was correct, as the guy's penis begins to rise a little, getting longer, and then flopping over, conitnuing to lengthen right to his belly button. I try not to stare but can't help it as the woman first looks down at his erection, then looks at me and smiles.....to be continued

SandJ
Jun 9, 2005, 12:53 PM
As she looks at me, her eyes drop below my waist, and I look down as well to realize I'm half hard and bobbing up further with every beat of my heart. She looks back to my face and as I stand there 5 steps away staring, looking what must be a bit stupid, she smiles broadly, tosses her bobbed black hair slightly, and asks me if I would like to join them for a beer. I stammer yes, and walk over to grab my towel.

I come back to find her lying on her side, one knee up giving a beautiful view of her jet black curls with just a hint of protuding labia. She's propped up on one elbow and has her other hand wrapped around a cold beer that she has rested on the guy's hip just next to his thick erection. She introduces herself as Sara, the guy says his name is Dave, and its clear she wants me to drop my towel on the other side of Dave, which I do, revealing my own straight and cut seven inch erection. I lie on my side and she says grab this beer from me, would you? She holds it on the top half, forcing me to grab it by the bottom, my wrist grazing Dave's erection, which reflexively bobs up to meet the touch.

As I take the beer away, she grabs my wrist and guides my hand to rest the beer for a few seconds on its side along Dave's smooth thickness, then cups his head and pulls it tight against the can before releasing the both of us.

My erection is almost bridging the gap to Dave's smooth thigh, and he lies back, resting his arms down his sides so his hand is just beneath the head. Sara smiles as she watches, and rests her hand on Dave's thigh, her fingers lightly draped over his erection, one finger gently begings teasing just below the underside of his head. A bead of precum slowly grows at the tip. Dave lifts the back of his hand, running it along the side of my penis, then flips his hand over and encircles it lightly with his fingers.........

SandJ
Jun 9, 2005, 1:30 PM
last one for now......

Following my urges, I sit up cross legged facing Dave, take his hand and move it back to my erection, and flex it a little. "Can you feel that?", I say and he just smiles and lifts his head to look on. He slowly begins to stoke my and we all just watch for a moment, savoring the view of his fingers wrapped around my shaft.

I then lean over him, moving my face closer to his penis, which Sara lifts up to meet me. As I get close I study the smooth skin of the head, increasing in girth down to its pronounced ridge and then continuing even thicker to its wide base. Its a pinkish brown, smooth, , with not many veins protuding, the shape of a tall pyramid almost. i want to feel it between my lips but decide to take it slow and see what develops.

Sara begins to squeeze a bit and slides her hand up and down, almost milking Dave, and new beads of clear liquid form, flow out and drip down the underside of his penis. As the small slow stream reaches half way down, I take the flat of my tongue and slowly move it up his shaft, savoring the salty thin liquid, the tip of my tongue flicking the underside of his head and then moving my hand over Sara's and spreading the wetness on the tip like lipstick over my lips. Straightening up, I lean towards Sara, take my hand behind her head, and bring her lips to mine, sliding my salty tongue deep into her mouth, feeling her sucking it and then licking hungrily at my wet lips to get every taste.

My hand drops to her small breast, and begins to gently carress her lengthening nipples. I replace her hand with mine around Dave's shaft, feeling it pulsing, marveling at its thickness and soft surface over the rock hardness. Sliding my hand all the way to the base and then pulling it up with the smooth skin to the top, I slowly milk it of more precum. I then guide Sara to drag her nipple across it, wetting it with the next beads that pool on the tip. A shiney strand connects them stretching as they pull away and then breaks. I lean over and gently begin toungeing her nipple, tasting Dave's salty goodness as Sara's nipple lengthens further between my lips and a moan escapes her lips.

SandJ
Jun 9, 2005, 5:50 PM
One more for the day...

I run Sara's nipple lightly through my teeth, as the very end biting down just hard enough to make her yelp, and then say ahhhh. She is small enough that I can just fit her entire breast in my mouth, and do, sucking it in the whole time my tongue flicking and circling her nipple. The hardness against the flat of my tongue is amazing. My hand continues to wrap around Dave, feeling how big he is and from the throb knowing that I have to go lightly or he'll explode. He's watching with one of his own hands tight around my hard penis, slowly pumping it. His other hand has slid between Sara's legs and is lightly brushing her already moist outer lips, distending slightly in her excitement.

Sara pulls her breast away from me and and moves to straddle.s Dave's leg at his ankle, reaching down as she does to spread her lips wide to feel the top of his foot. Her face hovers over his erection. I like this idea and mount myself astride the other leg, Dave's toe almost immediately nestling between my cheeks and lightly caressing my tight anus.

Sara takes hold of Dave's wonderous thick erection, points it towards me again and says, "please, after you." Not needing another invitation I lower my mouth to him taking my tongue and eagerly licking the final precum from his sticky head, run my tongue down the underside of his shaft to his smooth balls, taking one and then both in my mouth while Sara leans over and licks his head like a lollypop. I then purse my lips like a big kiss, hold my hand on the top of Dave's shaft, and slowly with firm pressure run my lips up and down along him, licking in between, and then back up to the tip and finally slide his head into my mouth. Its my first time but I know I'm a good sucker, taking him a little deeper and deeper, my tongue firmly massaging his underside and then swishing over the top of his head. I slide him halfway in, feeling his blood pulse, and then gently drag my teeth along him as aI slide him back out. Finally I do what I've always wanted. Not having a gag reflex I slide his seven inches deep into my throat, feeling the head almost to my tonsils, his shaft twitching against my tongue and sides of my mouth, my lips stretched around the base of his delicious wide cock, my nose buried in his ocean smelling pubes.

I begin to fuck him with my throat, taking him deeply to the back of my throat and then almost sliding completely out, my tongue dancing against him, his shaft glistening with my saliva in the suumer sun. Sara watches in amazement, getting closer and closer as she nuzzls herself against his foot and begins to massage his balls. She slides one finger in her mouth and then slowly slips it into and then in and out of his puckered hole. He begins to moan and I can feel his cock getting even thicker and longer, filling my mouth completely, his blood pumping just under the skin. I stop with him totally inside me and begin to hum a little, feeling him start to pulse and get closer to exploding. I move him out some and begin swirling my tongue quickly around his head and he starts to buck, I can feel him about to burst.

Then it happens, his cock jumps wildly, straining against the top of my mouth; I take the first torrent of thick salty sweetness in the back of my throat and swirl it around savoring the sensation, the second splatters my chin and lips as I feel the weight of him jumping in my hand a foot from my face. His third shot goes high in the air, falling back down in drops on all three of us, and then Sara drops her mouth hungrily on his still spasming thick member, sucking his remaining juices before sliding his glistening and still semi hard cock from between her lips, rising to her knees and exchanging a long deep tongue kiss with me, swirling the cum in both our mouths together in a salty saliva mixture......

sensualsexandbi
Jun 9, 2005, 10:01 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: undefined[FONT=Century Gothic]undefined[/FONTI]undefined
I'm a average man, a little more on the (thinks he's) a tough guy side, married and never had a femenin personality. But, recently, when i'm alone i get so turned on when i put on my wifes panties and lingere. I love the feel of nylons too. I'm not at all perverted or wiered and i dont care for very femenine men. I feel sexy in them. I guess i like to expier. the way a woman must feel. the female body (to me) is the absolute most beautuful, sensual, visual/touch arousing, sexually stimulating thing on this planet, and If i could i would have wanted to be a woman instead, only because i could have the oppor. to have sex (the hottest thing i have ever seen) with another woman as a woman. i wear these sexy undies, bra's, stockings w/garder for the erotic-horny-hot & stimulating expierence of a girls unaware god given blessing to actually know what such a sense-thrilling climactic possesion the female body must feel like. props to the all chicks!!

nectcruiser
Jun 10, 2005, 5:28 PM
:) I'd have to say that my fetish is foreskin it seems I can't get enough of it. I love sucking on a long floppy uncut cock gets me hard as a rock and I love playing with it in my mouth until he cums and then keep sucking on it until it gets to sensitive for him any more. uuuuuuummmmmmm!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

thunder
Jun 11, 2005, 8:22 AM
my fetish is or has always been facials cum that is, but ive always wanted a group of 6 or 8 clean guys to feed me there loads in group fashion while a really hot slim chick is going down on me

Bi-ten
Jun 12, 2005, 8:59 AM
Just a note to Tigress,

Just add a guy and you both have me for the night! Plus tell us all more about yourself in your profile :rolleyes:

Hugs :bibounce:

raingrrl
Jun 13, 2005, 6:56 PM
being tied down is one of mine, but I do love a good bite. I must admit that I have a vampire fetish.. being bitten on the neck or along the wrist drives me insane... It makes the hairs on my neck stand up...

Woahman
Jun 13, 2005, 10:55 PM
F/F/M ... no one on here seems to like... or so it seems.. but i think women are fantastic! hehe. :wiggle2: so fantasy, being 1/2 achieved already would be, me eating out a girl while watching her give him head, moaning on his cock.. mmmm yes sounds yummy to me!

Bi-ten
Jun 13, 2005, 11:33 PM
Hi there,

I am forced to respond to the last message, and pose the question...who here doesn't loooovvve women???? There is nothing like making a woman crazy with pleasure, and the smell and taste of a hot, wet pussy grinding against the face mmmmm... its god's gift to man (and woman) kind! So bring on the FFM, hell add another for good lick (luck I mean)... and pass the honey!

Cheers :male:

Bi-ten

Bisoldierguy
Jun 25, 2005, 12:45 PM
My fetish is that I want to be with a M/F couple. I want the guy to make love to me in front of his wife/gf. I want her to teach me to be a good lover for her guy....

EvilDoctor
Jun 26, 2005, 11:33 AM
I noticed here that a lot of people are not so much describing a fetish as they are sexual positions. Now a fetish is imbuing a normally non-sexual thing with sexual significance. For example leather, PVC, lingerie, crossdressing, piercings, and bondage are fairly common fetishes, and some of the more bizarre include plush dolls, cutting, scars, beastiality, golden showers, scat, rape play, choking and incest.

Now I firmly believe that what ever fetish we can conceive of, there is at least one person who actually has it. I'm sure there is at least one person out there that has a furniture fetish, or a tree fetish.

Oh and mine? In addition to the standard leather/PVC/bondage scenerios I seem to have a thing for geeky girls or girls dressed conservatively with glasses...:nrrdgrrl:

:male: David :cutelaugh

mike9753
Jun 29, 2005, 12:55 PM
Doc:

I think you are right about what a fetish is or isn't. I don't know about anyone else, but I think they can be loads of fun. BUt I wonder just what causes someone to develop a fetish?

In the case of crossdressing, (and I do love panties and hose, even tho I make the most UGLY woman and would never want to dress to go out - but I do get very aroused by wearing lingerie), one would imagine that some event in my early history linked these two elements of my experience together - getting caught with one's sister's panties and having an orgasm is a typical story. But in my case, nothing like that ever happened to me. So I do not know why this fetish developed, all I know is that I enjoy it.

Does anyone else know how they developed their particular fetish? It might be interesting to hear about others experience.

Mike

chillddreamer
Jun 29, 2005, 5:35 PM
My festish would be anything wet and cold. I love the water and the rain makes me horny. I love having ice applied to my pussy and held there. I don't think anything esle gets me as hot ,except maybe a spanking I think I would really like that. As I read more and more about it I really thing i would like to try. :cool:

codybear3
Jun 29, 2005, 11:16 PM
If there is one thing I absolutely love to do is gently suck cock and lick balls while slowly inserting a finger into by babes anus. The pressure on his prostate produces a constant flow of pre-cum that eventually turns out to become a hell of a tasty, mouth-watering, satisfying, heavy load of man-juice....And I won't waste a drop... :rotate:

davenavy1946
Jun 30, 2005, 6:09 PM
Also, Mark loves to j/o and cum right into his own open, hungry mouth! Anyone else here do that? Tell us...

Hi, I used to suck my own cock a lot when i was younger, however now i cant seem to reach it except to lick the pee slit. I also love golden showers giving and receiving them. I also have another fetish which i do not see much of here. After i shower with a guy or gal or couple, together at once in the tub, I love to rim and eat ass. I love anything to do with a female or male ass. Kissing them, feeling them, licking them after a relaxing shower, fingering them, and yes, f....ing them. markjen , you would have much fun with me. Take care, love to yu both, Dave.

ramboan69
Jun 30, 2005, 10:42 PM
My fetish/fantasy is to be crossdressed in an unbelievably real looking sweet country girl outfit and find myself at a frat house. The boys in th house are so drunk they do not know I am a guy and proceed to fondle and flirt with me.
In time the pants are dropped and I either have to suck or be fucked, until there is not longer an option as it turns into a full blown gang bang and I am the star of the show. I get it from both ways over and over again...with a mouth full of hot creamy cum and an ass pump with think meaty cocks. This goes on with 20 or so guys...each doing seconds and thirds.

chook
Jul 1, 2005, 12:31 AM
Its no ones business what i do with frozen chickens :eek: :tong: :bigrin:

gayle
Jul 1, 2005, 1:04 AM
I once had to take a psychological test that asked "Are you kinky?" several times. I got so frustrated with seeing that question over and over again, thinking it was in no way relevant to the job I was applying for. (It wasn't like I was applying to be a prostitute. . .) I finally asked the test administrator to define kinky --- was it using a feather or the whole chicken?

But my fetish seems to be growing. I have loved wearing boots for awhile now, but I have now added wearing a cowboy hat to the image. Now if I could just get my hands on a pair of spurs and leather riding chaps! At that point, all I can say is "Ride'em cowgirl!" I'm gonna lasso & ride me a :cowboy:

leicsbimale
Jul 1, 2005, 4:58 AM
my personal fetish/fantasy is to wind the clock back to being 16 again, and having to go to the doctor's surgery for examination of a small mole on the top of my thigh area, and the doc asking me to strip off and lay back on the couch with just a small towel covering me. he lifts it to one side and starts to feel around very gentle, accidentally(?) brushing my balls as he does so. I can feel my erection growing, until my cock is actually twitching, and he says: "i really can't do this properly while your penis is erect." i apologise, and he says it's really not an abnormal reaction, and asks me whether i'd like to pop behind the screen and "do something about it" or if not, whether i'd prefer him to do it for me. i say: "i'd sooner you did it please doc" at which point he begins very gently massaging my inner thighs, my balls, and the top of my pubic area which is shaved. he then squirts some lubrication oil onto his hands, takes my penis in them very gently, and begins to slide his hands up and down my cock. I tell him i am about to cum, and he leans over and takes first the tip of my cock into his mouth, and then slides his lips halfway down the shaft. as he does so the nurse enters, and smiles down at me, at which point i cum buckets into his mouth, all of which he swallows. the session ends with the doctor reassuring me that there is nothing to worry about with the mole, but to come back and see him again if i am still worried about it. about a week later i realise that i have not even seen his cock, and want to suck him also, so i phone for another appointment and this time say that i am having some mild pain in my back passage. once again i strip off, using the small towel, which he removes and tells me he needs to conduct a rectal examination. he applies some lubrication, assures me it should not hurt, and slowly begins to work his index finger around my anus and work it gently inside. it gradually goes in all the way, and as he is working his finger round in a circular motion i begin to groan and squirm as my erection is trapped between my stomach and the couch. he then says that he needs to explore a bit more deeply and that he needs to use a slightly larger implement. would i mind? I just groan and say "no, whatever you have to do" and i am aware of the nurse coming into the room again and saying: "i'll have to assist on this one. I need you to keep your head perfectly still while the examination is in progress." I grunt my assent, and she stands alongside my head, which is turned in her direction, directly so my face is about one inch from her own pubic area. her short white uniform is unbuttoned at the bottom and she pushes her groin so that it is brushing my face, and i am pressing into a small pair of white, damp, see through panties. i then feel the doctor massaging my bottom with his hands again, and he asks me to raise my ass while he slides a pillow underneath to keep it raised. i then feel the tip of something larger than his finger slowly working around my anus and i gasp as about half an inch of something warm and large enters me. everything stops for about 10 seconds, and he asks if i am still comfortable. i let out a muffled "yes" as my tongue is now gently working its way up and down the nurse's by now very wet crotch, and soon after i feel my ass being penetrated with a kind of whooshing sensation and a small jab of pain/pleasure as the tip makes contact with my prostate. Again there is a pause, but i raise my ass higher to indicate i am enjoying the examination, at which point the doctor begins to fuck me with long, slow strokes. i can feel my orgasm welling up, but yearn to see the doctor's penis, so i take my head from the nurse's panties and say: "doc, this hurts just a little bit (it doesn't though) could you try entering from another position." He withdraws, asks me to turn over, and as the nurse puts a pillow under my head, i look up to see the doctor's beautiful cock in full erection. i raise my legs high off the couch, and he leans right over and begins to nuzzle my mouth with his. slowly, his cock approaches my anus, pushes just once, and slides right in. i gasp. "Fuck me hard, really hard" i say, and with that he begins thrusting in and out with a frenzied rhythm. i can feel my cock twitching, and as he thrusts even harder, i start to stroke it. i hear the doctor start to groan and he thrusts in and out as hard as he can, and i beging to masturbate wildly. my cum suddenly erupts at the same time as i feel my bottom being filled with warm liquid, and i have the best orgasm ever. the doctor removes his penis, the nurse bends over to lick the cum off my stomach and chest, and as the doctor and me get dressed he says: "the mole is fine, but i think this other problem requires regular check-ups. could you come back to see me in a week's time?" "yes of course" i say. "Oh and by the way" says the doc. "I have two young trainee doctors with me in surgery that day, who are studying for their exams, and may want to participate in any practical tests i may have to conduct on your bottom. would that be okay" At which point i leave the surgery with cock starting to grow hard again at the thought of it.
this is my fantasy/fetish, and it makes me hard every time. :tongue:

EvilDoctor
Jul 1, 2005, 8:45 AM
Doc:

I think you are right about what a fetish is or isn't. I don't know about anyone else, but I think they can be loads of fun. BUt I wonder just what causes someone to develop a fetish?

In the case of crossdressing, (and I do love panties and hose, even tho I make the most UGLY woman and would never want to dress to go out - but I do get very aroused by wearing lingerie), one would imagine that some event in my early history linked these two elements of my experience together - getting caught with one's sister's panties and having an orgasm is a typical story. But in my case, nothing like that ever happened to me. So I do not know why this fetish developed, all I know is that I enjoy it.

Does anyone else know how they developed their particular fetish? It might be interesting to hear about others experience.

Mike

That is a very good question Mike and I'm not the least bit sure of how a fetish developes. I think in some cases I think an event (such as one you describe in your example) in which a normally non-sexual object is suddenly imbued with sexual significance and positive re-enforcement helps it to grow.

However in most cases at a guess (and this is strictly a guess) I suspect that it might have something to do with the brain's "wiring" in which one neuron memory cluster is located near the centre responsible for sexual stimulation and accidently fires off to the sexual centre causing a response. Further firings, whether accidently or on purpose, helps strengthen the connection..

But since I'm not a real doctor and have no medical training, i'm just guessing and really have no idea....

David

twosides
Jul 5, 2005, 3:15 AM
My fetish is the foot. Or feet. And toes. I enjoying taking a glance at them all. Guys and girls both. If they don't fall into my perception of good-looking, I don't spend another second with 'em. But if I like them, I will continue sneaking peaks at them or just staring if the opportunity allows. Of course, if I get my hands on them, I'll do all sorts of perverted things to them. :bigrin:

It all-l-l-l-l started back when I was very young. My mother (duh!) would try to take care of her feet by soaking them, scraping her troubled heels, and rubbing cream on them a couple nights a week. This didn't so much cause me any sort of erotic charge, but it did focus my attention on those tools we use to get around.

Fast forward to my freshman year of college. My neighbor in the dorm always went on about his girfriends feet and toes. How they were so perfect and all that. Well, now I started looking at her in a new light. I was soon lusting after my friend's girlfriend's feet. I didn't do anything about my prediliction with her, but that didn't stop me looking at and sexualizing everyone else's feet all across campus.

It's even better now that I'm living in southern California. So many people walk around with sandles and open toed shoes, I get whiplash sometimes. So thank you to all you people that do treat yourselves to pedicures, moisturizers, and who pamper their tootsies right by not stuffing your feet in tight constricting leather shoes.

(Nothing against those people who like being confined in tight constricting leather. There is a time and place for it.)

Bum_Ditty
Jul 7, 2005, 12:55 AM
mmmmm...
#1 fetish: a heavy blanket, or any weight that covers and warms/protects but does not constrict or restrain (I don't respond well to bondage, sorry;) .

# 2 Fetish: a heavy necklace, preferably metal, but beads will also work; I have one of those Panama Jack beaded chains (well, actually two linked together), el cheapo but weighty. Just something about the weight feels comforting and sensual.

Reading what I wrote above, I suppose comforting weight is more my fetish than anything else, unless you count watching bi and/or groupsex vids.

Ooookaaayyy, scuse me for a bit... :tongue:

Bum_Ditty

Jagg5
Jul 8, 2005, 5:09 AM
When my boyfriend bangs me and rubs my anise at the same time it really makes me want it in the ass. I let him go off the other night and he did me doggie style as he rubbed my breasts. It was hot for the both of us!
now i am guessing what he would like me to do to him sometimes! :bigrin:
I would like to join you and your boy friend who either bang me while I suck your pussy or I bang you in the ass and suck him

Kraiden
Jul 8, 2005, 8:55 PM
I'd love to cum up a guys ass and then suck it back out....

Ian20
Jul 8, 2005, 11:16 PM
Hot Kraiden, after talkin with ya, i'd sure like to give it a try with you.

Kraiden
Jul 9, 2005, 8:45 AM
o_o whoa... *blush*

DÆMØN
Jul 9, 2005, 9:02 AM
Fetish , fetish, fetish. hmmmm...

Gee well I don't know where to start. I gots so many it seems :) Some real I've even done and some I've only fantasized about. I'm so open to just about anything s'long as its not abusive or degrading. Fully safe sane and consensual.

I have to say I like Gayle's descriptive FFM scenario ( I've done that one a few times ) and I'm getting in to the D/s scene with my current polypartner and primary lover.

Can't say for certain though on any one fetish in particular except that leather is a hella hawt turn on! I mean BOING ! The smell, the feel, the look, ruged durablitiy and oftimes ones armour aginst the world's harshness. Leather has Class and a charisma of its very own. I often try visuializing comon people on the streets all done up in various pieces of leather based on how I see them. If thats not a fetish I don't know what is. :P

hmmm nawa shibari ( japanese bondage ) seems appealing so Imma study it a whiles and see how that one goes. hmmm.

I guess anything that reeks of common sense taboo lights my fires too. Whats not allowed has a certain attraction that I just can't resist.

Imma think more on this and come back with more material heh

badkittyamy
Jul 11, 2005, 1:52 PM
I have a few fetishes that I'll admit to here lol, I love leather and metal together and seperately. I adore wearing collars and it makes it all the more fun if a leash is involved in the scenario. I also have a thing for various forms of restraints.

willyoueatme
Jul 11, 2005, 8:45 PM
I know this probably seems strange, But My sexual fetish is being swallowed alive. I'm into what you call Vore or Voraphile. I love the thought of a man eating another alive or fur eating fur(animals) it gets me so hot. so Who will eat me?

CherryBlossom74
Jul 12, 2005, 12:58 AM
Latex....latex clothing, latex cock sheathes, latex masks....love latex. We both do!

bigregory
Jul 12, 2005, 1:12 AM
I have a few fetishes that I'll admit to here lol, I love leather and metal together and seperately. I adore wearing collars and it makes it all the more fun if a leash is involved in the scenario. I also have a thing for various forms of restraints.
MEOW PURRRRRRRRRRRR

davenavy1946
Jul 13, 2005, 6:04 PM
Hi Badkittyamy, I would love to play with you, purrrrr for me? Luv. Davenavy1946.

bowtieboy
Jul 16, 2005, 4:20 PM
Well i love men that wear suits... especially when they wear bow ties... i often masterbate with a bow tie on and just fatasize about being with a man and it gets me so hard very quickly .... :tongue:

davenavy1946
Jul 16, 2005, 9:45 PM
I'd love to cum up a guys ass and then suck it back out....
O Yessssss, and posssibly piss in his ass. Ummmm. Dave

davenavy1946
Jul 16, 2005, 9:46 PM
MEOW PURRRRRRRRRRRR

Ho, Wish Iwas closer to you Greg, I would love to play with your fetish. Ummmmm. and more!!!!!Dave

ketch1
Jul 18, 2005, 12:52 PM
My fetish? Well for me there are many but, my number one fetish is MMF threesomes. I love to to suck, be sucked, twiddle a clit between my tongue and lips and watch up close when my male counterpart comes into and on her pussy. The best part? I get to lick up all that thick cum out of her box and clean his cock! yum. I also like snowballing cum back and forth between her and him and play with it by dribbling it onto cock, tits or waiting mouth then licking it and rubbing it in. Kinky? I dont think so, but bottom line is that anything MMF is for me.

Joe4bimmf
Jul 26, 2005, 5:23 AM
I have had the pleasure of being with a couple and found it very exciting to suck his cock wile i was fucking her. Now i want more , and my hottest fantacy is to share his cum with her, either thru licking it from her pussy or even better is sharing it thru a french kiss.

joewillblow71
Jul 29, 2005, 1:34 PM

Thats very hot, i like that too!

joewillblow71
Jul 29, 2005, 2:36 PM
I love cum sharing with a woman, there is nothing like a deep french kiss mixed with hot flowing man Juice.

My fantasy is to be fucked by a guy wile sucking off another with a woman sucking me while being fucked by another. I would gladly swallow the load i was so eagerly sucking then would hope to share that kiss miked with my own fresh cum mixed with the one i just took in my mouth- still being punded by someone, then i would go down for that hot snowball between her legs, taking care not to waste a drop while the boys switch off on fucking my willing ass, occsionaly feeding me a hot load to my mouth. :bibounce:

skyelark31
Aug 15, 2005, 4:23 PM
My fetish is spanking! It makes me so unbelievably hot to be turned over a man(or womans) knee and be spanked on my bare bottom. Dont know why but I always have the most amazing sex after this...

Timber136
Aug 15, 2005, 5:23 PM
I just simply love 'sexual freedom'. when two or more people get together and, they all agree on making themselves feel ok with one another! The operative word is 'agree'. I was in a threesome (mmf) and she wanted my penatration (into her). He did not! (want me to have intercourse with his wife). I've already had oral sex with him and he was ok, with his satisfaction but his wife wanted something more from me. We'll no, is always no. I left dissapointed, without an orgasam, and, nope I'll never go back!

(the fetish):
..........Agreeable partners that state their rules before the 'orgasmic' activities begin!
Safe sex is the only way to go nowadays..........

BiCpl69
Aug 15, 2005, 10:05 PM
I don't know if it is a fetish, but I love it when my hubby & our black boyfriend are in my pussy at the same time! I sit on hubby and our bf enters me. All three of us cum together within 30 seconds with the most intense orgasms I ever have.

zyzygy
Aug 16, 2005, 10:25 AM
Three things

A mature woman 55, 60 or even older
Anal sex with same and she's getting off on it
while being taken in my ass by her bf.

HotBiFem
Aug 17, 2005, 8:59 PM
My number one fetish would be to have a woman eat me while I'm sucking my partner's cock and he is eating her the way she is eating me!
Ohhhh it gives me chills just to think about it.
:female:

Bankie
Aug 28, 2005, 1:38 AM
My fetish is time to time that I like to dress up like a woman wearing dresses, nylons and womens undrerwear and on top of it wearing high heels. :)

nakedambrosia
Aug 28, 2005, 2:20 PM
Interesting topic, and EvilDr has an excellent hypothesis to which I'll get to soon. Firstly, a fetish, technically, is a sexual preference for a non-living object (i.e shoes); a partialism is a sexulal preference for a living part of the body (i.e breast). However, fetish has stuck in our society and both have been lumped as a fetish. Now one of my partialism/fetish are feet. I found another member, Two, who likes feet. What is interesting is what EvilDr wrote-I have found, after exploring feet that they very quickly become quite overwhelming and that one can be addicted to them quick. I find EvilDr's thoughts intersting because the foot centers in the brain are right next to the sex center. So there might be neural links which develop when feet are explored sexually. A healthy response, though, a healthy behavior is to not let one thing overwhelm your overall sexual life-so feet are just an extension for me. I also love huge ejaculations. And, I would love a MMF threesome. Now, as a final thought, the fashion industry knows that feet trigger men-just open a Vogue Magazine. And, again, do not let your partialism/fetish overwhelm you, because when they do then it becomes pathological. Everything in balance and moderation.

SweetBlackAngel
Aug 28, 2005, 8:00 PM
I have this thing about a man or a woman in cowboy boots.

Giddyup!! :tong:

:three: :flag4: :female:

slaphappypud
Aug 28, 2005, 9:32 PM
Normally I'm very laid back and fairly easy to get along with.
But my fantasy is different.
I want 6 or more people under my control. All naked, maybe even with slave collars, leg irons, cuffs... I want to bend them to MY will. I want them to fuck and suck at my command and STOP when I say. All they do is for MY pleasure. I want a row of asses before me, I want to lick and fuck each one in turn, and then be fucked until I say stop. Of course my slaves would include a mix of male and female, ethnic variety and body types.

But knowing me, my control would last all of ten minuets and then things would become a sexual free for all, which would be great too!

The other thing that turns me on? Pale skinned women with pink hair and black latex or leather. Limber people too, I want to fuck a gymnast!

gina42
Aug 28, 2005, 10:29 PM
spamer-man,
i dont really have any fetishes..
:)

arana
Aug 28, 2005, 10:42 PM
Its no ones business what i do with frozen chickens :eek: :tong: :bigrin:

CHOOK! You said you'd never mention that to anyone! :eek:

davenavy1946
Aug 28, 2005, 10:47 PM
Interesting topic, and EvilDr has an excellent hypothesis to which I'll get to soon. Firstly, a fetish, technically, is a sexual preference for a non-living object (i.e shoes); a partialism is a sexulal preference for a living part of the body (i.e breast). However, fetish has stuck in our society and both have been lumped as a fetish. Now one of my partialism/fetish are feet. I found another member, Two, who likes feet. What is interesting is what EvilDr wrote-I have found, after exploring feet that they very quickly become quite overwhelming and that one can be addicted to them quick. I find EvilDr's thoughts intersting because the foot centers in the brain are right next to the sex center. So there might be neural links which develop when feet are explored sexually. A healthy response, though, a healthy behavior is to not let one thing overwhelm your overall sexual life-so feet are just an extension for me. I also love huge ejaculations. And, I would love a MMF threesome. Now, as a final thought, the fashion industry knows that feet trigger men-just open a Vogue Magazine. And, again, do not let your partialism/fetish overwhelm you, because when they do then it becomes pathological. Everything in balance and moderation.

HI, Dave Navy here. I also love feet, love to suck on toes. My fetish really is a lovely ass, male or female. The toes fetish also is one that I have second most often and it really is erotic for me. Male or female. Mlale more however. See u in the Bisexual Chat room. Keep up the good work. Davenavy1946

m.in.heels&hose
Aug 28, 2005, 10:54 PM
i would have to say that my biggest fetishe is a foot fetish, i like to see womans toe nails painted, and toe rings, and anklets too
if a woman is wearing sandals, and her toe nails are NOT painted then why bother wearing sandals
if they are painted (toe nails) then show them off

:2cents: :tong:

csrakate
Aug 29, 2005, 3:51 AM
My fetish???? Coming to this thread and reading about all the fetishes you all have posted!!! Most interesting!!!! LOL!

Kate

bbvdd45
Aug 30, 2005, 7:45 PM
i have a thing for ladies in high heels. always wanted to cum on them after a foot job. is that too kinky? :bigrin:

seniorguy
Sep 6, 2005, 3:52 PM
Being that I haven't ventured beyond fantasy yet, I have to say that I’m up there with Drew. I want to be in a mmf 3some with my gf and having her feed me the other guys cock or passing his cock back and forth as we both blow him. She wants to see me suck a guy to completion and get f-ed in the ass by another guy. I’m not into oral anal play but would like to be taken at least once by a real cock while f-ing my gf or getting blown by her. Dongs and strap-ons are ok but it can’t be the same as the real thing. I would also like to eat her puss and lick his cock while another guy is screwing her. And maybe the 3way suck fest (or 69 as Drew calls it).

I will also add that I would only do something with another guy if my gf were involved in a mfm or mmf 3some or in a ffmm 4some or moresome. The thought of just being in a mm encounter w/o a woman involved just seems to gay for me to even consider doing. I guess I’m drawing a thinner line between my def. of gay and bisexual than that of many others who have posted here. But who knows, if or when I ever get the chance to turn fantasy into reality, I may totally change how I feel about it.

Had the opportunity to "69" with my friends wife while he was fucking her. She greased up his butt before we started and she had me finger his prostrate while I licked her clit. They both came real hard; the sensations and the tastes were something to experience. Need to try it instead of a fantasy if you can!
:tongue:

bigdaddyden59
Jul 11, 2006, 3:08 PM
I found this old thread and thought I'd revive it...Great topic.

I have a few fetish/partialism/fantasy thoughts that absoulutly turn me on. I haven't experienced many of them yet but that's not the point.

1) Giving head to another guy to completion while my wife watches & encourages me.

2) Having my wife jerk another guy off into my mouth.

3) Having my wife jerk me off into my mouth.

4) Giving head to another guy to completion with my wifes help and then sharing his cum.

5) Sitting up against a pillow cushioned headboard with my wife between my legs, sitting back against my chest with her legs draped over mine while another guy (or girl) eats her to orgasm. I would love to just hold her, kiss her neck and ears and fondle her boobs while she is being orally pleasured.

There's more but...

smokey
Jul 11, 2006, 4:12 PM
n easier question to answer would be what's not your fetish? :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: I love ass...not poop....ass, a nice round tight ass.

LouiseBrookslover
Jul 11, 2006, 4:32 PM
Fetish is a pretty misused concept, usually applied to ones favorite sexual novelty. I'll stick to that definition.

1. A bottomless woman really gets me going. A woman wearing a nice blouse, everything else normal, but her private parts exposed. It's just such a naughty counterpoint to the cliche of toplessness which pervades American culture. Many cultures have imparted special powers to sudden exposure of female genitals.
-The fairy tale of Snow White is suggested to have arisen from an ancient Italian ritual designed to enhance the fecundity of the earth itself. A beautiful noble girl would be sent down a mine which was running low in iron ore in order to expose Mother Earth to her vital female essence or energy.
-Le maresposa bonasi veuelcony d'unadona" "The Sea calms down if it sees a woman's cunt~~~~Old Catalan saying. Many cultures tell of women exposing their pussies to the sea before their men began long sea voyages.
-For many, female genitalia also present a potent apotropaic package. That is, the sight of a woman deliberately explosing her naked vulva is deemed capable of preventing evil from occuring.
-Tales have been told of warring Irish families whose disagreements have been diffused by the exposing of a woman's genitals.
-The Roman Pliny noted how a woman can rid a field of pests by walking around before sunrise with her vulva exposed.

So I have plenty of company.

Azrael
Jul 11, 2006, 7:06 PM
Being dressed up like a pseudo goth librarian and beaten somewhat savagely :bigrin:

JrzGuy3
Jul 11, 2006, 7:56 PM
I have a thing for animals. The thought of being fucked by a big dog turns me on to NO end.

arana
Jul 11, 2006, 8:27 PM
I have a thing for animals. The thought of being fucked by a big dog turns me on to NO end.
:eek: :eek2: :kay: :yikes2: [chokes and spits drink all over keyboard and monitor laughing hysterically] :yikes2::eek::kay::eek2:

ummm I thought you liked fish.

randall
Jul 12, 2006, 6:55 AM
Hi all loved all of replies on fetishes,but seems one fetish was not mentioned.............Voyerism........to watch or be watched. I would love to watch ppl having sex mm ff mfm mmf. I have watched a few times what a turn on. My biggest fantacy/fetish would be doing a MFM with my wife involved and watching her enjoy another man , then she start blowing him and she asks me to join her doing it. I'd have her sit on my lap with my cock in her pussy while we both suck him off. he'd shoot his load over both of us, and then we'd lick us both clean. Then i'd bang the hell out of my wife while he watches us. Just before we both cum she tells him she wants to suck him while i fuck her.. WOW!!!!!!! that would be wild. And Drew yes your fetish is wild also 3some 69 wow would love it, Randall

bettybob
Jul 12, 2006, 9:52 AM
I would have to agree with the mmf threesome fans. Watching and participating is something I find really hot. Sometimes I will leave the room and just listen to the groans of bliss, the thought of another cock ramming into the gal I love is so wonderfully naughty.
Double penetration has proven to be a real thrill once we got on to it. We found that the harder our cocks were the better it worked. Perhaps triple will be the next thrill she wants ass pussy and mouth filled. As for me ass and mouth filled while I doggy style my sweetie would be great......

trip1
Jul 12, 2006, 10:34 AM
I agree with BettyBob...DP feels so good for everyone that's if your into it...What a wild feeling when everyone cummmms

ScifiBiJen
Jul 12, 2006, 11:09 AM
ummm I thought you liked fish.

By "fish", do you mean "pussy"? Considering the type of website this is, I think a damn lot of us like that kind of fish.... :bigrin:

:flag1:

tony455
Jul 12, 2006, 11:59 AM
well i am really into threesomes but ive only doene it with other males,i would luv to have a female involved,either fucking me with a strapon or just looking on as i suck cock.Any girls out there interested??

LouiseBrookslover
Jul 12, 2006, 12:34 PM

I don't think that is what the "pets and animals" section in Craigslist is for.

laughingstar
Jul 12, 2006, 2:02 PM
Well, Well,
How exciting- I am literally wet- sitting here in the middle of the library. Now the threesome thing is terrifically hot- but what about 5 or more. Not only are you receiving multiple points of pleasure- being fucked, while having your clit licked- while sucking off a swollen cock who happens to be being fucked by a huge cock. THen you look over the room to see your bf sucking off someone while fucking this hot big breasted babe in the ass who is busy licking and sucking the pussy of a beauitful girl. So much stimulation- visual and all.
Another is defianantly simulated rape- I don't want to be raped in reality- but the thought of someone I know and trusted sneaking up on me and taking me while I fight and kick, they pull me, bite me, restrain me and fuck the shit out of me- oh yes.....

Roan's Man
Jul 12, 2006, 2:04 PM
A Fetish or fantasy? I think the two are being confused here.

I'll stick with fetish.

A real turn-on for me is jewelry, lots of it, on an otherwise nude body. Finger rings, toe rings, anklets, necklaces, bracelets, cuffs, waist chains, earrings, you name it. Not into piercings that much but love pierced belly buttons with some nice jewelry dangling, especially on a man (hubba hubba). I don't wear any myself, except for sex; get really turned on when I am sucking and stroking a cock and have a couple of rings on my stroking hand.

Aren't fetishes as fun as they are weird?

As far as fantasies go, I think we can all dream up hundreds of hot scenarios.

BI BOYTOY
Jul 12, 2006, 3:48 PM
mmmm lets see well mmf sex is one,- im into giving oral man or woman watching 2 people fuck. that is it for now :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

BI BOYTOY
Jul 12, 2006, 3:50 PM
licking off a womans cum from the mans cock and eating a woman out just after sex.

Herbwoman39
Jul 12, 2006, 4:00 PM
Mmmmm...Fetish? I get turned on just THINKING about the roar and rumble of a big block engine. Muscle cars make me wet. That and a nice ass in a leather skirt.

Fantasy? My favorite is a private school teacher/student scenario. Some cocky, good looking teenage boy with an attitue and a blue blazer getting a lesson in humility from his older (but still hot) teacher. Of course no lesson in humility would be complete without a good spanking (Thank you sir may I have another?), followed by a good ramming while being jerked off.

If THAT doesn't teach humility, I don't know what will.

OralBiGuy
Jul 12, 2006, 4:11 PM
Geez...where do I begin? :bigrin:

Fetishes?

Mine are more geared to types of clothing.

Love lycra/tight gear on a man: tights, running gear, cycling shorts, tight dress pants :male: .

Women :female: : love the sight of a woman in black nylons/pantyhose with a visible thong underneath. Yeah, make sure she's got a nice high miniskirt on...oh my god...I'm hard in seconds. Mmm!

For me, just the though of providing oral satisfaction to a woman, makes me friggin' hard. My head gets dizzy with the notion.

Spicy
Jul 12, 2006, 5:11 PM
Oh my goodness, just reading these replies gives me the hard on. My greatest fetish would be to have a three some or a foursome, where we all take turns with each other. Any type of combination would be fine. Having oral sex with two or even three at a time turns me on.

Spicy

ambi53mm
Jul 12, 2006, 5:33 PM
:female: PP

abc1234
Jul 12, 2006, 6:06 PM
my biggest fetish/fantasy is being in a ffm threesome. THAT would be something, especially if the girls r jolie and shakira :bigrin:

EludedSunshine
Jul 12, 2006, 6:32 PM
While my fetishes are *definitely not necessary* to get me off, I do have a few that I enjoy (and the bigger the combination, the better :D):

1. Smoking. This is actually a lot more common than I'd previously thought. I know it's a bad habit and all that other crap, but that doesn't stop me from doing it (occasionally) and enjoying it when others do. I love to watch a man or woman smoke casually. There's just something so sexy about the whole process... and suggestive...

2. Bondage. I like to tie and be tied. Even if it's just an art print or something, I love the look of it. However, I don't like leather (or anything that uses an animal's skin). So it's not a real turn-on unless I know it's a leather substitute or a different material completely (such as rope or metal).

3. Asians. Asian men and women are beautiful, but I'm especially susceptible to the boys who give themselves a feminine look. Unnaturally-colored hair, shaped eyebrows, lots of eye makeup (I guess eye makeup is another pseudo-fetish of mine), outlandish but sleek clothing... I adore it.

4. Accents. I love almost all accents, especially Eastern European and Sub-Saharan African ones. Coupled with this, an ability to fluently speak a foreign language. It drives me wild when I'm in bed (or any other surface) with someone and I get them to enjoy themselves so much that they break into their native tongue... The less I can understand, the sexier it is (although I'll probably still try to understand because I love language so much).

5. And of course, the biggest turn-on for me, bisexuality. Maybe that goes without saying here, but it's definitely my favorite thing. This is the only fetish that's starting to become a prerequisite, as I don't find myself as able to connect with monosexual people as well. Why limit yourself to one or the other when they're both so delicious?

LouiseBrookslover
Jul 12, 2006, 6:56 PM
Smoking can indeed be sexy, if the cigarette is held in an insouciant manner.

To quote English comedian Craig Charles,

See, the thing about it is, smoking is cool. 30 years of government propaganda to the contrary have not altered the fact that smoking is cool. It might kill you, But if you think that being uncool is worse than being dead....

I definitely echo the sentiments about Asians. I love them all. My last male lover was Japanese...I can sit for hours sucking his cock, playing with his cute foreskin and that jet black straight pubic hair that I find so sexy. Maybe it's the Japanese diet, but his cum tastes better than any I've ever tasted before.

Are you into shemales, called kathoey in Thailand? I've never had any experience with them personally but nothing is hotter and more risque than a pretty asian shemale.

EludedSunshine
Jul 12, 2006, 8:58 PM
About smoking, it's true. When people say, "Every cigarette you smoke takes off eight minutes of your life," I like to quip that "those are eight minutes I'm going to be too old to enjoy anyway." It gets so tiring to be told how bad smoking is when we've all been through so many anti-this-and-that campaigns that our ears are practically bleeding.

I believe that diet affects taste. In addition to the white and black men I've been with, I've had a similar experience to yours with a Vietnamese friend who eats mostly Viet cuisine. He does taste better. (And now that you reminded me, I do love the uncut much more than the cut.)

No, I'm not familiar with kathoey. I googled them a moment ago, though, and many of them are quite attractive. I love Thai women; they can be so beautiful.

Diane54
Jul 12, 2006, 11:49 PM
I guess my Fantacy/Fettish would be a FMF with a black couple, :three: black women especially turn me on. :rotate: I had a black gf 20 years ago and have wished for a repeat since.

taz67156
Jul 14, 2006, 12:02 AM
I like to use whips,belts,my bare hand and Ice when ever I can with my other half

Rose Lousie Bennett
Jul 14, 2006, 1:53 AM
Wow, I love this topic. Lets see here, I think my favorite fetish would have to be leather. Just the thought of feeling leather agaisnt my bare skin gets me hot. :love:
I have had the great chance to be a part of some threesomes, but it was always where the two guys were doing things to me. I'm not complaining at all, because it was with two guys I was great friends with and still am friends with. I would love to be a part of a threesome someday where two guys do things to each other and let me watch.
I haven't had the chance to really make love to a woman just yet but I would love to, both in a threesome with a man and even with just the two of us women.
One thing that I would really love to experince though is someone eating me out. All the guys I've been with weren't comfortable with it, and my ex absoultly hated it, he thought it was the grossest thing a guy could ever do to a woman.
So I guess you can say that these would be a start to some of my fetishes, I guess I have more that I just haven't found yet.

Hugs and Kisses to all :bibounce:

AndrogynousLuv
Jul 14, 2006, 4:44 AM
Fortunately for me, I have already engaged in many of these described such as where the female is being fucked by the male while she and I are enaged in 69. A month ago I was with friends, a married couple I know. She and I were in a 69 with me lying on my back underneath while she was over the top as he fk'd her from behind and licked her clit and his cock as he slid in and out. Ocassionally he'd pull out of her and slide into my mouth allowing me to taste her wetness on him and then he'd slide back into her as I licked her clit again and ocassionally lick at his balls...not a simple task but well worth it.
There are many others I could describe...I love sharing a cock with a woman; sucking and otherwise...I don't know why it turns me on more to do this with a woman than with another guy though it's a turn on either way...but something about a woman sucking a cock at the same time really gets to me...licking on each side together; one sucking the cock while the other licks the balls or sucks them...meeting at the head for a nice sensual kiss and having the head between each others mouths sucking at the head on each side and then putting it into each others mouths...finally when the guy cums each one shares the cum and then kisses with cum in each mouth swallowing it down together...there's more...oh yes there is...it is also true with sharing eating a woman with another male....one licking at the clit while the other licks at the folds of the pussy....and sharing her that way; switching back and forth and when she cums staying focused on the area we are licking as she cums and the wetness pours out as she receives pleasure....and still there is more but I will stop

Diane54
Jul 14, 2006, 11:44 AM
But women taste better than men :2cents:

I got away from the fetish and into fantacy.
My fetish is red hair, on either a man or a woman.
or black skin, I go gahgah when I see a hot black woman or man.
The Irish brogh also sends me. I would love to be in an Irish orgy. :drool: :wiggle2: :rotate:

deep throat
Jul 14, 2006, 12:14 PM
I love rolling my hips over my head when i am lying on my back.. tossing off into my face/mouth and if i can sucking my own cock. love it if i miss and it shoots all over my face.

CUM, Eating CUM, Eating CUM w/ my wife, and making a guy shoot his load w/ only my mouth!!!

My wife and I are swingers and always gravitated towards mostly having other guys join us. It started for me as watching my wife Jenny suck cock (which I loved doing) and then I'd be kissing her face and stuff real close to her sucking a guy off... eventually one night at a fuck-club this black guy w/ a huge cock told me I could help if I wanted! Jenny immediately pointed the cock at me and said she'd "LOVE" for me to help!

We've been sucking off cock, and eating cum together ever since! I really love it when 3 or 4 of us guys all cum in her mouth and on her chin. She and I always start making out after that... and of course by then we're so hot again that I must fuck her hard again right away! Which usually ends up with us eating even more cum!

Also, only from little hot chicks... but I love to eat pussy and have a girl cum in my mouth as well. Or take a piss... anything cuming out of a hot little chicks body I'm all too happy to swallow!!! ;-P

trip1
Jul 14, 2006, 1:03 PM

Just added a fetish I gotta try.... Thanks markjen

titeabs
Jul 14, 2006, 4:42 PM
I have a great desire to be submissive for an attractive black man. I would obey his every whim in hopes of being fucked hard. I would also be a submissive for an attractive woman, satisfying all her turnons, so I can be rewarded with a nice, long, strapon fuck. :)

Haemoglobin
Jul 16, 2006, 8:54 PM
the only thing that gets me REALLY on is wether if a guy or a girl talk really really nasty stuff while licking , kissing my boy , fuckin me or when im doing smth to them . . further i also like rough treatment , such as spanking my ass , holding me tight by my hands up to the point where its a bit painfull . i like to play raping-meaning a guy pretending to be a stranger and raping me on a table or smth , but then the talk plays a big role again .... i like to be cuffed or tied to the bed also , gives me just a good feeling .

generally i like things where i can be devote . i like it when i get the feeling im smaller than someone else , but only when it comes to sex . in real life im smth like a drill instructor and controlfreak . . i loose that completely while having sex , which though is a problem cause some of my ex sexparnters almost had too much respect to hurt me , so that was a problem then ;)

anyways , hopefully this wasnt too disturbing , but i thought what the hell , why not just brainstorm and list what gets me off since the whole thread is only about what people like . :tong: :)

opentoideas1964
Jul 16, 2006, 9:12 PM
Feet: I absolutely love feet. I love the cute toes- the arch- the way they spread, the way way they curl or spread during sex, I just wish men payed more attention to their own feet like women do. I love sucking toes, like I like eating pussy. I could probably do a guy to, if he kept them in shape.

Reprob8
Jul 17, 2006, 4:14 AM
I used to wake up from this dream of performing oral sex on a male friend of mine, at first I would wake up scared or disgusted but over time I began to enjoy the dream but would wake up after words feeling terrible, confused. I have still never acted this out and I could never do it with this friend but the thought of oral with a man is pretty intense for me. My wife and I have both caught each other eyeying members of the same sex while driving down the road, it is kind of cool. I think it woud be cool for my wife and I to go down on the same guy together.

DiamondDog
Jul 17, 2006, 4:28 AM
I wrote a bit about my fetishes in my profile/personal ad on this site.
Anyone else have ones like mine?

pete333
Jul 18, 2006, 3:11 PM
I think my fetish is watching a couple, who have been together quite a bit, going at it while I sit there and watch, mastrubating. I find it very hot.

membrain
Jul 18, 2006, 3:53 PM
Alright well....

I've got a thing for gay guys together. Even reading gay sex described in a story say, turns me on like nothing else!

I also have a thing for love. Random sex just doesn't cut it. If they're in love it makes it soo much hotter. ;)

bsteve1961
Jul 18, 2006, 4:51 PM
As with many others here it would be a threesome, but for me it would be an older stict m/f couple who use me like a toy pleasing either and both of them in whatever way they desire.

jazz5
Jul 19, 2006, 4:10 PM

Having her feeding you is great for both guys; how about massaging his balls and pereneum and feeling him cum then tasting both wow! Having her around would make it much easier to experience especially if she is involved and enjoys the interaction between all. Good luck! Hey call me I'm not that far away...

atxbiboy
Jul 20, 2006, 5:29 AM
Another lingerie fetish here. I love it on women and/or on me. Even love to see it on the rack; I just love lingerie! I don't fully CD or try to look or act like a woman, I just love the feel of silky panties and the like.

bijon46uk
Jul 20, 2006, 7:32 AM
I have several fetishes ... the first (by my pics) is quite an obvious one - a fetish for wearing ladies panties... ive never really understood why but there is something about wearing them that makes me very very horny... secondly i enjoy taking a guys load full in the face/tummy/ass then having him lick it off me - we can then share it with our tongues/mouth and thirdly i have a real thing for bookworm type ladies with their dowdy clothes and spectacles... i like nothing more than watching a nice girl turn into a very very naughty girl before my eyes....

not exactly the type of fetishes that would be everyones taste but they definitely work for me......

pa_hdbiker
Apr 11, 2007, 9:39 AM
I think some lines are getting crossed between fantasies and fetishes.

My fetish is golden showers, giving and receiving with a gorgeous female.

My fantasy is sucking a big, fat, cut cock in a MMF bi couple scenario.

lilbitsva
Apr 11, 2007, 10:34 AM
My fetish is for my husband to bite me on my ear, on my neck i don't care just as long as he is biting me. I love it i dont' know what it is i just love it so much another thing i really love is for him to be behind me and smacking me and pulling my hair. those are the ones that i love so much lil bit

lilbitsva
Apr 11, 2007, 10:37 AM
My fetish is for my husband to bite me on my ear, on my neck i don't care just as long as he is biting me. I love it i dont' know what it is i just love it so much another thing i really love is for him to be behind me and smacking me and pulling my hair. And also a threesome with my husband. I have a few other that just involve me and just girls but i'm too what is the word for it. I'm to shy. lil bit

joxbear69
Apr 11, 2007, 11:49 AM
So many fetishes---not enough time to enjoy them all.
What really gets me hard and juiced up is someone (male or female) with a hot-toned physique and seductive/sexual confidence (not cockiness).
Add to the list:
sexy tattoo's on various muscled body parts-shoulders, backs,posterior neck
guys in jockstraps
women in lingerie
men or women in leather
guys in tight jeans with black leather boots
cockrings
beautiful breasts (not necessarily large/over-sized); prefer natural, not fake
men or women in wet tshirts
women in high heels---makes for sexy calves
cute asses (maybe because mine is flat!)

captslaprock
Apr 11, 2007, 7:23 PM
this response is mostly for the ladies but can be just as much fun for the men
i have been in several 3somes & everytime it was mfm, the woman said it was the orgasm she had always heard about.....the big O
now having said that, being a man i have to say the most enjoyable 3some is with 2 bi women
without a doubt....mind blowing
i think i enjoyed watching them go down on each other as much as i enjoyed going down on them
so to sumise
which ever way you twist the rope of a 3 some
it's purely awesome

Seigun
Apr 11, 2007, 8:42 PM
I don't have many fetishes or fantasies (I don't usually entertain them), but one thing I cannot live without is a good, old-fashioned, 'steaming up the windows' makeout session.

I like being kissed, stroked, nibbled, bitten, grabbed, groped, held down, squeezed, caressed, etc. just as much as anything else. The building excitement and sexual tension is what turns me on the most --that, and the heavy breathing. :tong:
Intimate, full attention to what's happening, while just about to fall off of some dizzying edge...(How long has it been since someone has made me feel like I was about to pass out from pleasure?!)

The next thing you know, it's 30 minutes later (already?!), and you're missing or in the process of loosing important peices of clothing, and you have no idea how it happened! ;) One thing about doing it with someone who's just as into it as you are-- time absolutely evaporates.

The rest will be good enough in its own time-- just give me a warm up to remember! :bigrin:

The hard part is that it's so difficult to find anyone who loves this part of the process. I just makes me sad, really. :(

TaylorMade
Apr 12, 2007, 12:28 AM
The look of a cock. The perfect in proportion head that has that visible seam you can almost taste. The veiny shaft and balls that hang just right. I could worship the right cock with my mouth and pussy.

Breasts. Full breasts, wether they're firm or sag a little...actually, I like them if they sag a little... it means they have been loved. :)

Kissing. I could kiss for hours. . .the dry humping is inevitable too. ;)

Jewelery on men. Like a simple chain with a cross on it. That is so sexy.

Men in uniform. It's partially what the uniform signifies, and partially how they look. Polished. Strong. virile.

Men/women in suits. It goes back to the polished thing. It's totally sexy, even more if a guy has a set of suspenders. Suspenders are fucking hot.

Women with pixie haircuts. I don't know if it's that image of being mischevious, it turns me on to see it.

Tattoos on both sexes.

Spanking/Authority Play.I grew up with alot of rules and can be really compliant, but I do want to be treated like a bad girl, a sinful girl, something I was taught never to be.

PJ Pants on both sexes. It's relaxed and kinda sexy.

Vocalisation in men. I want to hear a guy tell me how good it is, how naughty I'm being for fucking him the way I am...most of all, I want to hear him MOAN. What is it about white guys moaning?

Names... I love to call a guy or girls name... it's like invoking their individual power.

*Taylor*

the sacred night
Apr 12, 2007, 12:33 AM
The thought of having two guys who are as much into each other as they are into me really turns me on too. I wanna watch them fuck and get in on it too.

Me too!

the sacred night
Apr 12, 2007, 12:37 AM
I don't have many fetishes or fantasies (I don't usually entertain them), but one thing I cannot live without is a good, old-fashioned, 'steaming up the windows' makeout session.

I like being kissed, stroked, nibbled, bitten, grabbed, groped, held down, squeezed, caressed, etc. just as much as anything else. The building excitement and sexual tension is what turns me on the most --that, and the heavy breathing. :tong:
Intimate, full attention to what's happening, while just about to fall off of some dizzying edge...(How long has it been since someone has made me feel like I was about to pass out from pleasure?!)

The next thing you know, it's 30 minutes later (already?!), and you're missing or in the process of loosing important peices of clothing, and you have no idea how it happened! ;) One thing about doing it with someone who's just as into it as you are-- time absolutely evaporates.

The rest will be good enough in its own time-- just give me a warm up to remember! :bigrin:

The hard part is that it's so difficult to find anyone who loves this part of the process. I just makes me sad, really. :(

Me too! I really like this part and savoring it. I don't have a lot of experience with different people, but living in the college environment as I do, I'm afraid anyone who wants to make out with me will also insist on sex, and I don't want to feel like I'm leading the person on if all I want is making out right now.

BiMichael
Apr 12, 2007, 10:53 AM
My biggest fetish is boots/sneaks. Love to wear my lovers boots or sneaks while we make love. Have 2 male lovers that we wear each others work boots ( we are all size 12/13 ) and 2 female lovers who wear womens 11s and 12s. I have various styles tucked away so my prudish wife dosn't fint them.

Also love nice leather on a man or woman. And shaved pussy or cocks.

That's all.....

Michael in the Finger Lakes of NY

mcliff128
Apr 12, 2007, 12:24 PM
Sometimes when I'm in a real kinky mood I let my lover piss inside my ass while he's fucking me. Feeling all that warm piss inside me really gets me off.

Hopeful Romantic
Apr 12, 2007, 9:54 PM
I would have to agree with Taylor and say that I love a vocal partner. I seem to have found myself involved with extremely quiet lovers, so I would love to have a partner that had the ability to be so lost in the moment, and I arroused him enough that moans and gasps would be uncontrollable.

jem_is_bi
Apr 12, 2007, 10:21 PM
When I try to just relax, :wiggle2: :bounce: :rotate: :tongue: :bigrin: I just can not stop thinking about sucking dick and swallowing cum.

I guess I really like to suck dick, lick dick, lick an suck balls and taste cum :bigrin:

Guess what I am going to do Saturday night :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: !

JEM

lilbitsva
Apr 13, 2007, 12:33 PM
I love reading all these threads about these fetishes. lil bit

edbfan
Apr 13, 2007, 3:37 PM
Fetish may be too strong a word for all these fantasies. Fetish brings up images of lack of control and societal disapproval. On second thought,,,,I guess my MMF fantasies are fetishes. Hard hot cock with turned on women. What could be more powerful?

*pan*
Apr 13, 2007, 7:26 PM
wow lot of hot action in here lol. never thought of it as a fetish but the most intense orgasm i ever had was while riding an 8" thick cock while being sucked off by the wife, i almost drown her and it was so hot he came when i did, lol mmmmmmmmmm

acedog05
Apr 14, 2007, 4:28 AM
I am a dom guy. My fantasy is to be the "teacher" of a bi couple. Show him how he will take my cock into his mouth while he watches me eat his partners pussy. Put a cock ring on him and let him see how a buttplug goes in my ass and break his anal cherry with a buttplug of his own. Lick his hard cock whils she watches. Get him so hot that he begs to get fucked. Give them a class that they won't forget :bipride:

DiamondDog
Apr 14, 2007, 4:57 AM
I've written about my fetishes on here in my profile/"personal ad".

I've put funny and sexy pictures I like that relate to myself and my fetishes/turn ons in my profile.

I know the Tom of Finland pic is unrealistic, kitschy, funny, overdone, and highly cliched but I do like the clone look! ;) :cool:

letsgetnaked
Apr 14, 2007, 8:39 AM
I would like to find a either a woman with a strapon or a bi couple to do my backside while I either sucking him or licking her or both or ALL AT ONCE

seinfeld
Apr 14, 2007, 2:51 PM
womens feet i love pretty feet on women yummy

sexybicplinwv
Apr 23, 2007, 5:46 PM
Wow!!! There is a #155 of you with some great sounding fetish's :) So i well and mine to the list, And make it #156' Its having hot candle wax dripped on my tit's and my pussy. Bet you didnt see that one coming L.O.L. :bigrin:

FunBoi
Jun 29, 2007, 7:25 PM
i jus luv being dominated by another man hving him face fuck me :tongue: mmm...

JoyJoyHollywood
Jun 30, 2007, 6:04 PM
A riding crop. Whenever I see one, or even think about one....I stop dead in my tracks. and all I can think about is pure sex. There is just something about a riding crop...that just gives me shivers.

Snowblind1
Jun 30, 2007, 6:40 PM
I can't say I really have one and I've tried everything except stuff that's either gross (eg:scat) or stupid (eg:fursuits).

Skater Boy
Jun 30, 2007, 7:13 PM
I can't say I really have one and I've tried everything except stuff that's either gross (eg:scat) or stupid (eg:fursuits).

What?! Are you saying "fursuits" are stupid?! I'll have you know that me and the missus dig out the Charlie Chipmunk and Rhonda Racoon outfits EVERY Friday night, and we DON'T give a DAMN what ignorant people like YOU think! Its people like you that MOCK fursuits, but secretly FANTASIZE about wearing them when no one is about to see you. Yeah, fursuits are here TO STAY! So there! ;) :bigrin:

domill
Jun 30, 2007, 10:55 PM
What?! Are you saying "fursuits" are stupid?! I'll have you know that me and the missus dig out the Charlie Chipmunk and Rhonda Racoon outfits EVERY Friday night, and we DON'T give a DAMN what ignorant people like YOU think! Its people like you that MOCK fursuits, but secretly FANTASIZE about wearing them when no one is about to see you. Yeah, fursuits are here TO STAY! So there! ;) :bigrin:

I agree.
Let's get the torches and the forks and let's lynch the bloody fursuit haters, like in the good old days!

Btw, SB, where did you get the Rhonda Racoon outfit? Another road rage victim?

getsum83
Jul 1, 2007, 7:35 AM
MY FANTASY WOULD BE TO HAVE MFM SEX. i'LL BE THE GUY UNDERNEATH THE COUPLE DOING IT DOGGIE LICKING HIS BALLS AND HER CLIT ,AND WAITING FOR HIM TO CUM IN HER AND ON MY FACE..uMMM AND CLEAN BOTH AFTER THE SHOT. :bigrin: hMMM CAN ANYONE FULFILL MY FANTASY???????????

junior8
Jul 1, 2007, 4:29 PM
dress up in a sexy outfit or lingerie and have a couple have their way with me.my favorite experiance with this has been in between two women with strap ons.

biwords
Jul 2, 2007, 7:48 PM
...most of all, I want to hear him MOAN. What is it about white guys moaning?*Taylor*

Do you mean that white guys moaning gets to you? or that white guys moan less than non-white guys? I'm baffled.

james1
Jul 4, 2007, 6:12 AM
Group bisexual sex
Everyone into everthing. No inhibitions......but no pain and no humiliation either.
Lick it, suck it, finger it, fuck it.......

If i could have my arse, cock and nipples stimulated at the same time i'd be in heaven :bigrin:

tazlovecock
Feb 17, 2008, 8:02 PM
:cool::cool::cool:SUCKING 5 HUGE BLACK COCKS AND LETTING THEM CUM ALL OVER MY FACE AND MOUTH AND LICK THEIR BEAUTIFUL COCKS CLEAN AND SHARE THEIR LOAD WITH A HOT GIRL WHILE HER HUSBAND WATCHES.

Ammigoth
Feb 18, 2008, 9:19 AM
one of the tame things i'd like to do is be man handled by some one bigger than me, in between painful and lustful. if any ones ever seen chronicle's of ridick where vin deasil picks up jack and holds her up with his arm between her legs eesh i'm so hot for something like that... that it it might just be vin deasil ^^

warmpuppy
Feb 18, 2008, 9:31 AM
Sounds like many of the posts cite fantasies rather than fetishes. I guess the distinction isn't that important.

I have two major fetishes:

1. Sexy women who smoke.
2. Watersports.

bigirl_inwv
Feb 18, 2008, 2:32 PM
Heels. Most definitely heels. But they have to be like...stripper heels. At least 6 inches or higher. *sigh* :tong:

blanketlover
Feb 18, 2008, 2:56 PM
Otherwise naked woman in fur coat and high heels telling me how to please her husband or a group of men.

Delilah
Feb 19, 2008, 5:39 AM
My fetish is facial hair. There is something about mustache, goatee, beard, semi-beard, thick or trim... omg... men, if you glide those facial hair on my smooooooth body, I am putty in your hands and agree to do anything you want.
:eek:
Well.. ALMOST anything.... :tong:

ziggybabie
Feb 19, 2008, 6:09 AM
women who smoke cigarettes is a big one for me

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/010/f/a/Breathe_In_by_ChrissyDaniels.jpg

huge cocks (especially black), rape fetish (active and passive roles), crossdressing, gangbangs, bukkakes/cum parties, huge tits, shemales and strap-on women, bisexual group play and trashtalking rough sex (cockgagging, spitting, slapping, hairpulling, choking, dogcollars, you know.....tha good stuff)

lonelygirlintx
Feb 19, 2008, 10:26 AM
I would absolutely love to watch two hot, well hung guys just go at it while I just sit back and watch. And I've been dying to watch my hubby fuck a hot girl for forever, but we haven't found anyone up for that yet.:( Anyways, if or when that is to happen. I'd let them get started, I would sit on the end of the bed watching my hubby do oh so naughty things that really gets me hot. Then I'd start to play with myself, getting so wet, I almost cum right there. And when I'm close to climax, I'll join in, lick her tight, wet pussy whilst he fucks her in her nice round ass. She would then be all mine, I'd shove a vib into her pussy and my hubby would fuck me like never before... okay, I'm getting a little too hot and bothered, so I'll go. By the way, I love reading this kind of stuff, great thread.

Psychomaze
Feb 19, 2008, 4:11 PM
Hmm, M/M/F Bi threesome is nice but I'd like a M/M/F/F foursome or a group thing.

Then the first on my list is a strait DP with well hung men which that thought of it makes me hot, then continue with love making by tasting her in a 69 position. Hopefully with a cream pie. It would also be hot if the men would pound each other since a strap on is fun too

mark123
Feb 19, 2008, 4:12 PM
I love bondage.........
My biggest fantasy is to be forced into in a bondage kneeler by two aggressive extremely horny "bisexual" body builders with my asshole exposed and high in the air, and then ass fucked by both until they both unload deep inside me. ;):three:

RockGardener
Feb 19, 2008, 4:50 PM
Well.... don't know if it'a a kink or a fetish. I think fetish because I need it more and more!! If you don't know me yet, I tell you.

SPANKING!!!!

innaminka
Feb 19, 2008, 5:05 PM
Fetshes? Kinks? hard to differentiate.
When I'm with a guy, I really am "straight laced Jane" No real "fetish" just lots of good old-fashioned penetration, all holes available.
But when I'm with another woman - maybe its the difference in lovemaking attitude, a few kinky things kick in. :female: :tong:
I am totally averse to pain of any description, but with the right partner, a little pee play is more than acceptable, and I must admist, I do enjoy a little fisting.

Goodness, this reads terribly! :eek:

marcelloNYC
Feb 19, 2008, 5:22 PM
I have soOO many!

I am into BDSM)submissive/bottom. So, as you can imagine, foot worship, spanking, strap-ons etc.

With guys I have not explored any fetishes, only girls.

parkerbi
Feb 19, 2008, 9:58 PM
i'm into foot fetish. To me, foot is one of the most attractive part in a man/woman:bibounce:

diB4u
Feb 20, 2008, 5:44 AM
I have soOO many!

I am into BDSM)submissive/bottom. So, as you can imagine, foot worship, spanking, strap-ons etc.

With guys I have not explored any fetishes, only girls.

Hot diggity damn....

Sizzling hot eh...

I am into BDSM- I want submissives ( i used to be one) for switcher roles... I l was a sub... A damn good sub lol... But i want to be a mistress... Any one want to submit their rights to me?

Fetishes-

I like to have cross dressers masturbate and cum over me.

Gender play :tongue:

I guess strap on sex, me toping a dom giving him good loving would count as a fetish? A woman trapped inside a gay man's body...

I'm full of oximorons lol...

wutheringheights
Feb 20, 2008, 6:57 AM
Well, to cut to the chase... cum

I am very concerned about diseases, but if I could KNOW a guy I was attracted to was clean, I'd LOVE to suck the cum from his cock while my wife watched.

She's seen me suck cock before, but not to completion.

From what I can gather, there is very little health risk involved in swallowing cum so long as you don't have any cuts or abrasions inside your mouth.

wutheringheights
Feb 20, 2008, 7:00 AM
My fetish ... and this is serious, don't laugh.... is to rim a naked woman as she reads aloud from Marx's 'Capital' or Dostoevsky's 'Brothers Karamazov' whilst a guy fucks me in the ass. If there are any interested couples out there.....

BI BOYTOY
Feb 20, 2008, 12:57 PM
I like a whole lot, but the main things are penis's and belly buttons.:three::bigrin::tong:

mechjason
Feb 20, 2008, 7:24 PM
my fetish is haveing another man or man doing me in the ass as im pounding my wife. haveing my wife eat up another women while this is going on would be great

guydvd
May 7, 2008, 12:34 PM
Want to try M/M/F Bi threesome and nice big cock in my ass at least one time.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

darkeyes
May 7, 2008, 2:47 PM
Naggy knos..tee hee...all that mattas:tong::bigrin::female::female:

scorpio9
May 7, 2008, 9:24 PM
Toes . . mmmmm cute feet and toes . . .let me massage your cute feet and then let/make me kiss and suck your toes . .mmmmm I get hot and hard in a second sigh . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

weird dream
May 8, 2008, 12:04 PM
Mine's dressing up in lingeire and pretending to be a sexy woman.

I rteally love being treated like a woman in bed...

swans
May 8, 2008, 5:27 PM
and right now i think one of my biggest fantasies is to have abouy 8 men and recive i great big facial from all of them at once

oh yes! Me too! The more cum the better. I have experienced (quite a few times now) receiving a facial from two guys, and that was messy!!! But god how I would love to be surrounded by 8 hard cocks and finally covered in all their thick hot goo!

My "default" fantasies can best be explained by looking at the pics on my profile!

I hope you like them. let me know what ya think?

dfitterdanny
May 8, 2008, 7:33 PM
i would like to wear a hot pink thong be bent over doggie style and fucked up my bodacious ass by a hot girl wearing a large rubber strapon dick, while she is fucking me hard, i'll be sucking and slurpping on a large hard dick he can blow his gooey cum all over my face YUMMY!!! :tongue: bi the way if anybody is interested give me a shout at dfitterdan@hotmail.com

Feast
May 8, 2008, 8:27 PM
Like many here my main fetish is group sex: More than two ppl, both sexes, all going at each other !!

There are others but I'll leave those for later !

Also, I have a huge oral fixation, love to have ppl cumming on my mouth:tong:

Mr. Magick
May 9, 2008, 1:11 AM
Latex....latex clothing, latex cock sheathes, latex masks....love latex. We both do!

Me too...except I'm now alergic. sniff sniff :(

Hoselvr
May 9, 2008, 12:36 PM
Just saw this thread. Very enjoyable, erotic, and entertaining reading.

My :2cents: are the following. Ok. Probably more like :2cents::2cents:, LOL.

mmf (or) m-tgurl (or) ffm (or) mmff-tgurl-tgurl orgy with everyone being bisexual and no holes barred.

Long term relationship wise :smirlove2(not really a fetish per se), mmf or mmff or m-tgurl. Remote possibility of mm, but the guy would have to be spectacular in many aspects and versatile as well as cd some.

Forced feminization (not that you'd have to force all that much, LOL), crossdressing in general but especially nylons, crotchless pantyhose, high heels. Mostly for sexual gratification purposes, although the nylons and pantyhose do feel quite nice swishing against a skirt or dress, hehehe :devil:

Switching dom/domme/sub. Nothing involving pain or humiliation, just erotic direction and fun.

Fully functional feminine Tgurls (the best of both worlds), preferably versatile oral and anal, and if not, then a bottom anal gurl.

Bisexual couples. Maybe the hubby crossdresses. Maybe not.

Gay men in different forms. Some are hot in the feminine role and some are hot in the masculine role.

HOT, older, preferably bisexual, maybe straight, kinky openminded women who love to strapon for their guy or another girl and who can switch between being domme or sub. Women who love to see their men with other men or tgurls or other women and join in. Women who encourage their hubby to crossdress, even if just as a prelude to sexual pleasure. Sensual women who love to indulge in their femininity and wear makeup, nylons or crotchless pantyhose and heels with dresses and skirts, long painted fingernails and painted toenails.

I like the bisexual/gay doctor fetish someone wrote about in an earlier part of this thread. I'd love to find a doctor and nurse like that as well. It would make visits much more enjoyable and more worth the money when they occur. Open up and say ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!:eek:

Too bad fantasies can't become realities. Their are a few (more than three) people on this site I could see things becoming realities with.

Have a great day everyone!

Be good and play nice.:bigrin:

Hoselvr (double entendre) hehe:tongue:

yamarkra
May 9, 2008, 2:20 PM
I am so into guys wearing panties or stockings. Id love to suck the cock of a guy with stockings on his legs and the girly little things pushed to the side. I have been with plenty of guys but have never had the guts to ask them if they would dress girly for me. mmmmm.:2cents:

Mystic
May 9, 2008, 9:11 PM
My greatest fetish is having on my cd cloth's sitting on top of a guy with a 8" cock up my ass and his friend standing over him facing me with his 7" cock in my mouth and having all three of us cum at the same time. Now that's my idea of a fabulous threesome.

Mr. Magick
May 9, 2008, 9:34 PM
my fetish is haveing another man or man doing me in the ass as im pounding my wife. haveing my wife eat up another women while this is going on would be great

Cool! Lucky Piere! My favorite position among all those I have yet to try.
:rolleyes:
:eek: <- Lucky Piere
:tong:

DiamondDog
May 9, 2008, 11:47 PM
I noticed here that a lot of people are not so much describing a fetish as they are sexual positions. Now a fetish is imbuing a normally non-sexual thing with sexual significance.

Agreed.

DiamondDog
May 9, 2008, 11:50 PM
A lot of people writing replies in this thread don't know what a fetish is and don't have them since semen, various types of vanilla sex, rimming/other types of anal sex, sucking cock, bottoming for a woman/man during anal sex, and group sex no matter what the gender configuration is or if there's vouyerism/exhibitionism in a 3 way/group sex configuration aren't fetishes at all.

I don't see why someone would even consider them to be fetishes since they're not?

For myself I love leather, denim, facial/body hair on men is almost always pretty much a requirement (if it's not there I'll imagine it there even on those SeanCody twinks, the more the better!), tattoos, piercings, sports uniforms, male military uniforms, male cowboys, blue collar drag, cops/firemen, werewolves (it's more the fangs/fur/transformation, I don't dress up in a fursuit or anything), men wrestling (not the fake WWF stuff either), shaved heads/short hair/military haircuts on men, breath control (hands/gags), leather boots, cigars/some pipes/cigarettes, feet, all types of bondage (includes cages and cockrings/ball stretchers), CBT (cock and ball torture/training), manscent (especially underwear/ripe pits!), certain types of men's underwear/jockstraps, men's hands, W/S or piss, knives, face shaving/haircutting/beard trimming, and SM (includes all types of things).

Delilah
May 10, 2008, 1:08 AM
This may sound very strange but it's been a fantasy of mine for the longest.
I have had fantasy of seducing a Priest in a cemetary on a full moon night.

LoveLion
May 10, 2008, 1:24 AM
I have 3 major fetishes.

1. Older guys. What can I say? I like guys who are older then me. Not like 50 years older but the idea of being with a guy, up to 20 years older then me always gets me going.

2. Public Shower Sex/Change Room sex. If I want to get all Freudian, this fetish probably spawned out of the strict high school social law of never letting yourself be seen completely naked in the change rooms and NEVER look at another guy naked in the shower. That or: When I was very little my first real exposure to other boys/mens bodies was in the change room at the local swimming pool and I can distinctly remember being very interested and intrigued.

3. Sex Outdoors. Is there anything more exotic? I would love to get down and natural and fuck like an animal outside. In a forest especially. RAWR

(all the above fetishes are with men)

Mikej069
May 22, 2008, 5:59 PM
To be involved in a MFM 3way and licking her pussy while the other guy is fucking her and letting him fuck my ass while Im in a 69 with her...mmmm

Sparks
May 22, 2008, 6:35 PM
oral sex with eith men or women.:2cents:

ihavapa
May 22, 2008, 10:14 PM
Um, ok, I guess it involves almost anthig and everything mentioned in all the other posts, with the exception of the frozen chickens, they leave me cold. But it would involve piercings, tan lines, lingere, and the lack or nearly lack of pubic hair and two other individuals. Let your minds wander.

ris19
May 23, 2008, 1:23 AM
Either having a guy do me anally while i fuck my girlfriend or her dildoing my ass while i fuck her and dildo her other hole. something like that

Bi_Druid
May 23, 2008, 11:16 AM
I get turned on by most things, providing it's good looking and has a nice smile. lol

as for particular kinks that get me going
- I likes having my ears licked out (I make sure I keep them regularly swabbed of course, prior to any encounter). I have really sensitive ears when someone is running their tongue around and inside them:drool:
- generally being kissed and licked and rubbed all over gets me so f***ing horny
- and probably my most unusual one, I likes having my dick bitten and chewed during oral. Real squeezing it between the teeth hard. Not hard enough to bruise or draw blood or any thing, but still pretty hard enough to make me tense with that erotic sense of danger about it. I find this even more ecstatic if I'm tied down or something while my partner gives my dick a good old chomping.
And if I can get a bit of a nibble in in return, that's always hot.
I find having it bitten a good way of accurately measuring just how much of me they've managed to get in. Few have ever managed to reach all the way down to the end where it joins the rest of me. Manage to bite me that far down and I'm all yours, lol.

As for any other forms of S+M or such like, I'm actually a right baby about it.

sexybianne
Jun 5, 2008, 12:08 PM
I have two fetishes that make me wild ... both for women lovers ....

I adore long thick sexy hair ... waistlength is perfect, something to caress, rub on my body, be teased with .. my god it makes me nuts!

And breasts ... a lover's big heavy breasts dragged over my skin can get me soaked in about 3 seconds

MDman
Jun 5, 2008, 12:23 PM
Not a fetish, more of a unfulfilled fantasy. would love to have a sexy woman do me with a strap on.. I guess the whole role reversal thing. :)

Joshua50
Jun 5, 2008, 3:43 PM
Definitely, group sex with men and women, all bi, all wearing black lingerie, heels, and/or black leather fetish wear. No holes barred . . . And being filmed . . .

ris19
Jun 5, 2008, 5:48 PM
Pain,
Hair pulling,
Spanking,
Biting.

Cuntlapper
Jun 5, 2008, 11:24 PM
Mmmmm. I like this topic. :smilies15

I have a few fetishes, but I don't want to scare y'all by sharing too much too soon. :bigrin: So, for now...

My biggest and most intense fetish is being part of an M/M/F Bi threesome. I just think it is so hot to be involved with a M/F couple - to suck his cock with his wife or g/f for example - or lick her clit and his cock while they have intercourse as another example - or be part of a threeway 69 as another example. This is definitely my number 1 fetish.

Maybe I'll share more at a later date - I don't want to reveal too much on the first date afterall. ;)

- Drew :paw:

You know that those aren't fetishes at all, right?

My fetish is pussy that is completely shaved! I also like women who don't shave their armpits.

69luvr
Apr 6, 2010, 3:10 PM
I have two fetishes that make me wild ... both for women lovers ....

I adore long thick sexy hair ... waistlength is perfect, something to caress, rub on my body, be teased with .. my god it makes me nuts!

And breasts ... a lover's big heavy breasts dragged over my skin can get me soaked in about 3 seconds

My fetish is being able to be completely free with a Cross Dresser with blonde hair and great , firm, breasts. I want to cum on them and lick it off both of them, with no guilt trip associated with it!!

bikiniman
Apr 7, 2010, 3:11 AM
I have two fetishes:

1) I am sexually aroused by wearing womens clothing particularly bikinis and lingerie (a Transvestic fetish)

2) I am also sexually aroused by anus's ( but I am not into scat). Really this is the last body part that we should find sexually attractive and I do not understand why I do. Maybe I was a dog in my last life?

Maybe the underlying theme of these fetishes is the taboo?

69luvr
Apr 8, 2010, 3:32 PM
My fetish is to go to an adult movie theater and meet a husband and wife team watching hot movies. I want to touch her breats until she gets excited. THEN::bibounce:. I want to play with his cock and her pussy at the same time. Then I want to orally please both of them until glorious completion.

colfax129
May 12, 2010, 11:30 AM
Ditto on the smoking fetish. :)

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/pictures/77150/image_26a1f70a.jpg

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/pictures/77150/image_26a76659.jpg

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/pictures/77150/image_26ace3f5.jpg

bicurcple
May 12, 2010, 11:38 AM
Licking my wife's clit while she is getting fucked by another man.....licking his cock as it slides in and out of her......and then watching the cum dripping from her and cleaning it up for her while she cleans him off....that would be my fetish, licking another man's cum from my wife after she gets fucked.....mmmmm....wow...gotta go now.lol

foreverbi
May 12, 2010, 5:11 PM
Licking my wife's clit while she is getting fucked by another man.....licking his cock as it slides in and out of her......and then watching the cum dripping from her and cleaning it up for her while she cleans him off....that would be my fetish, licking another man's cum from my wife after she gets fucked.....mmmmm....wow...gotta go now.lol

You and I must be the same person(s) as you just described one of my greatest fantasies. I love to eat pussy, but I also love to suck dick "accidentally" & eat lots and lots of male cum. Keep in mind this is a fantasy & AIDS is non-existent. WOW this is so hot I'll be back in a few minutes.;)

secret.bisexual
May 12, 2010, 6:02 PM
Naked male-male-female sandwich, where I'm fucking my wife, and a guy is fucking me from behind. Every time he thrusts his cock into my ass, it makes me fuck my wife harder.

:)

my blog:
http://secret-bisexual.livejournal.com/

Canticle
May 12, 2010, 10:20 PM
Bananas. One can never eat too many bananas......and Cadbury's chocolate flake....to die for...to die for.

And guinea pigs.....best little rodents in the world.

Oh....and vanilla flavoured ice cream and Bird's custard...only Bird's will do and the cream cakes at my local coffee shop and.....raspberries.....fresh raspberries.....and greengages and apricots and nectarines and bananas....did I say i liked bananas???

switchhitter60
May 13, 2010, 6:32 AM
My fetish is to be dressed in women's lingerie......panties, silky top, thigh high top hose, garter belt and to be restrained. Then to have my ass punished in all manner of ways......flogger, belt, hand spanking and/or riding crop while wearing nipple clamps or clothes pins. Finally, the Dominant uses a strapon or a cock to penetrate me very nicely and gives me a good fucking while continuing to punish my ass.

Boats
May 13, 2010, 9:56 AM
You and I must be the same person(s) as you just described one of my greatest fantasies. I love to eat pussy, but I also love to suck dick "accidentally" & eat lots and lots of male cum. Keep in mind this is a fantasy & AIDS is non-existent. WOW this is so hot I'll be back in a few minutes.;)

An other one built from the same mold. Nothing hotter than licking a puss with a cock buried in it

Shyguy84fl
May 13, 2010, 1:51 PM
I'd have say I have a couple. I like wearing womens lingerie alot. I like wearing sexy mens thongs and running around town. I like to Jack off in my own mouth and all over my face. I want to incorporate those fetishes with a couple or another man. I'd love to wear one of my sexy thongs and suck a man off or wear a nice jock and have a girl work my ass with a strapon while I blow her man. I'm getting hard just thinking about all this.

CatRocks
May 13, 2010, 10:49 PM
1). biting...a lot
2). Lingerie plus dressing up
3). public places for...you know ;D
4). Hickies
5). handcuffs blind folds..any thing that numbs your senses so the only thing sense you have is touch

CatRocks
May 13, 2010, 10:50 PM
and....I like to dominate every once in a while

TwylaTwobits
May 13, 2010, 10:52 PM
heheh right now trying to figure out how the characters in Avatar had sex and do it :)

CatRocks
May 13, 2010, 10:53 PM
and licking...damn i gotta stop...

CatRocks
May 13, 2010, 10:55 PM
and one of my favorites....hair pulling

dxglad
May 14, 2010, 3:16 PM
One of my favorites is when a woman feeds me her husband or boyfriend's cock -- holds it for me while I suck him off, all the while being verbal about it -- urging me on to suck it for her, take it deeper and to make him cum for her, to take his load for her and make sure I swallow -- you know, that sort of thing.

I've had this experience in the past, but will never have it enough though . . .

69luvr
May 14, 2010, 3:19 PM
One of my favorites is when a woman feeds me her husband or boyfriend's cock -- holds it for me while I suck him off, all the while being verbal about it -- urging me on to suck it for her, take it deeper and to make him cum for her, to take his load for her and make sure I swallow -- you know, that sort of thing.

I've had this experience in the past, but will never have it enough though . . .

That was very nice and exciting to me. I have not done it but I will.

Hiding bi choice
May 16, 2010, 4:20 PM
My number 1 fetish is to watch my husband be taken by another man. This is so unbelievably hot! I can crawl underneath him and suck his cock or lay with my pussy in his face so he can eat me. (This is crazy hot). As our "friend" thrusts, his tongue moves up and down on my clit. Then after our "friend comes, hubby climbs right up and sticks it in! RED HOT!!

bigbadmax
May 16, 2010, 7:24 PM
jeans or jodphurs...mmm i like tight trousers

bbm

Lady_Passion
May 16, 2010, 8:25 PM
After reading the discussion about bi vs ambi vs pan, I suppose I have a fetish for curvy women head to toe. And participating and watching them be fucked like there's no tomorrow. Damn! And slut wear :.) The only other thing that makes me equally wet is wearing almost nothing in a crowded room. Dancing on a side stage at the Sound Bar in a see through blouse and mini with no undies... oh yes! Is that a fetish or a turn on? Or are a fetish and turn on one and the same?

xxxcjs
May 16, 2010, 10:25 PM
Mine is to be totally shared my a bi couple , everyone ducking and fucking , and would be a huge plus if the women would fuck me with a strapone while I was getting blown.....the thought of it just puts me over the edge.

bikiniman
May 17, 2010, 2:39 AM
My number 1 fetish is to watch my husband be taken by another man. This is so unbelievably hot! I can crawl underneath him and suck his cock or lay with my pussy in his face so he can eat me.

I wish that this was my wife's number 1 fetish!

peterupright
May 17, 2010, 10:00 AM
I enjoy the LAZY F position. I'm on my back, she is riding my cock and her hubby sits on my chest with his cock in my mouth. Timing is everything when we all cum together. Well done, everyone.

TeeTime
May 17, 2010, 11:10 AM
I have met and/or chatted with a lot of sexy people, men and women and noticed that some of the hottest and most sexual have had sexual experiences at a very early age. A lot of these involved incest with a family member, either a brother or sister, cousin, uncle or aunt or even mother or father. I myself was seduced when I was twelve and had just started to cum. I was spending the week with an older male cousin during the summer and the first morning after his mother had left for work, he pulled out his stash of porn and we began to look at the magazines. Soon we were both hard and after he pulled out his much bigger cock and started to stroke, I followed suite and did the same. I kelped looking over at his cock and he also was watching me. He asked if he could touch mine and without waiting for an answer reached over and started to touch and play with me. Of course it felt great as he started to stroke and squeez me. He then asked if I wanted to touch him and so I reached over and started to feel his thick meaty cock. It felt so hard and different from mine and I was enjoying both him playing with me and I stroking and playing with him. Suddenly, he leans over and takes my cock into his mouth and starts sucking and stroking my boy cock. I could not believe how good it felt to have not only his fingers stroking me but his hot mouth sucking me. I continued to stroke him but my attention was watching and enjoy the fantastic feeling his actions were haveing on me. After a few minutes he quits sucking me and asked if I want to do him?
I really didn't but I really didn't want him to stop either. So I reluctantly leaned over until his big mushroom cockhead was close enough to lick his head which was covered with precum and gingerly licked his peehole and tasted his slick and sweet precum. I thought it was not to bad a so I took his cockhead into my mouth and started to suck it as he was doing to me. I don't remember much but suddenly I noticed I was starting to cum in his mouth. I quit sucking him and leaned up to let him know, thinking he would be mad. However when I saw him his eyes were closed and he was sucking like crazy and as I was cumming, he really seemed to enjoy drinking and sucking my cum. He continued until I got so sensitive until I had to push his mouth off of me. He was licking his lips and ask did I enjoy it. I told him yes but I didn't mean to cum. He told me he liked it and that it tasted good. He continued to hold onto my now limp cock and told me that how he got his porn collection and how he learned to suck cock. He worked for a contractor sometimes and his boss gives him porn for letting him suck his cock. He tells me if I want some magazines, all I have to do is let him suck me off too.
As he tells me about his experinces with his boss, and with him still holding and slowly message my cock, I became hard again. He leans over and resumes sucking me and this time without being asked, I lean over and take his stil hard cockhead into my mouth and start sucking him.
My cousin and I continued to suck and I enjoyed my first mouthful of hot cum that morning. We would continued all week looking and porn and sucking each other off. I would also get my own starter collection of porn later that week and learned that older men enjoyed sucking me off
So, I guess I enjoyed my earlier expenence with bisex with other boys and men for several years until I had my first experinces with girls.
I quit sucking cock until a few years ago althouth I would often masterbate thinking of sucking a cock. When I began to get online and read about other men who also were interested in meeting me to suck cock. Now, I enjoy meeting both men and couples who are horny and who enjoy bisex with me.
I would enjoy hearing of others who enjoyed sex at an early age and how it came about.

Shyguy84fl
May 17, 2010, 11:50 AM
I like wearing womens underwear and sexy thongs. Stockings and a garter belt are awesome and while wearing them I like to kick my legs over my head and cum all over my face and in my mouth. I would love to be able to incorporate that with another man. Dress up in womens lingerie with a sexy skirt on and blow him until he cums all over my face and have him suck me off and spit my load in my own mouth.

Hoselvr
May 17, 2010, 12:20 PM
My top fetishes and in no particular order are:

Nylon stockings/crotchless pantyhose, high heels on either a man or woman. Women that dress up and men that crossdress. CDTVTG individuals.

Smooth shaved pussy and smooth shaved cock, balls and ass.

MMF or FFM or any combination of bisex.

Oral and anal.

French kissing.

Lipstick.

Hiding bi choice
May 18, 2010, 10:50 AM
I wish that this was my wife's number 1 fetish! If she knows, you should just try it, she may love it. I didn't think I would actually like it once I did it, but it just made my fetish stronger.

tpk925
May 19, 2010, 10:34 PM
My fetish is sucking my fiends cock with my lady and fucking at the same time. And when she puts his cock in my mouth and tells me to "suck that cock bitch" I love having MFM sex. It is the best sex I have ever had!!! YUMMM:bibounce:

53bimale
May 20, 2010, 4:15 PM
Hot blooded grandmas and grandpas!!!!

R. Kestrel
May 21, 2010, 9:43 AM
Hello all!

I've always had a fetish for pubic hair on a woman. When I was a kid, all the available images of naked women featured well-trimmed bushes down below. A shaved pussy is fine and all, but I prefer fur.

My other fetish is doing it with some clothes on. I like being naked and all, but wearing some clothing gives sex the thrill of a nasty quickie.

Bibearcub
May 21, 2010, 1:53 PM
I really want to play w/ a dude w/ an un-cut cock and spend some serious time w/ his foreskin.

biFriendWbenifits
May 22, 2010, 2:16 AM
Not a fetish but my fantasie yet to achive is to be gangbanged by 12 sweaty black men. Id Love to feel there throbing cock in my ass and my mouth at the same time. Drinking all there cum every drop. Id then let each call 2 friends over to gang bang me again. 24 more cocks yummy

amiamema
Nov 27, 2010, 8:41 AM
My biggest fetish turn-on is soft fluffy furriness. I sleep snuggling with angora sweaters and fur coats, lying on a sheepskin fleece, between furry blankets rather than sheets. To feel sexy and orgasm, I need to feel soft fluffy angora and/or furs touching/caressing every inch of my body from head to toe, especially including covering my hands and face, to nuzzle into the soft fluffyness. I even love to kiss through angora covering my face, feeling the furry softness between our lips. (closed mouth kissing; I don't like to get the angora wet) My penis likes being stroked wrapped in fur as much as it likes being sucked on or being in a vagina. (Fur stroking is a great form of safe sex!) I wear angora, mohair, or cashmere sweaters or fleece shirts with fleecy pants and fleece-lined Ugg-style boots almost all the time, everywhere. Most other fur/fuzzy fetishists like to see and be with a naked woman just wearing a fur coat or fuzzy sweater. But my fuzzy fetish is so extreme that I do not get turned on to see or feel any bare skin, just soft fluffy furryness everywhere all over every inch of my partner and me. ;)

I also love seeing very long hair, at least waist-length or longer, on guys as well as gals. My hair nearly reaches my waist. I wish it would grow longer, to the floor!

Besos para ella
Nov 27, 2010, 9:30 AM
Wow this is a great thread :)

My fetish... hmmm I have loads, most involving women or a couple. I love to be dominated and uniform reallllllly turns me on.... women in police uniform especially.... with me, the naughty school girl...I'd love to be tied down or restrained "forced" to be f***ed or f**k, and teased, especially by a woman. Threesomes are always fun :)

darkeyes
Nov 27, 2010, 10:55 AM
Wow this is a great thread :)

My fetish... hmmm I have loads, most involving women or a couple. I love to be dominated and uniform reallllllly turns me on.... women in police uniform especially.... with me, the naughty school girl...I'd love to be tied down or restrained "forced" to be f***ed or f**k, and teased, especially by a woman. Threesomes are always fun :)

mmm Ellie..ya lil tart.. dusn haff gimme a lil tingle jus thinkin bout it.. shockin'...:eek: Not 2 sure bout the couple tho..wud havta depend on wetha they both had the rite bits:bigrin:

:bigrin:

cornholejoe
Nov 27, 2010, 12:36 PM
doing threesome and foursomes

Besos para ella
Nov 27, 2010, 3:31 PM
mmm Ellie..ya lil tart.. dusn haff gimme a lil tingle jus thinkin bout it.. shockin'...:eek: Not 2 sure bout the couple tho..wud havta depend on wetha they both had the rite bits:bigrin:

:bigrin:

HAHAHAHAHA you know it :) haha ok which bits, for me, either is fine... two women would be amazinggggggggggg though! :)

bi_curiousgeorge
Nov 27, 2010, 7:07 PM
I'm blessed as I have two! :tongue:
One is I love to wear sexy womens clothes. I'm not feminine acting or looking in any way, but I really get turned on by wearing sexy things such as mini skirts, tight sweater dresses and fishnet body-stockings. Never in public, just in the bedroom!
The other is for thick turtleneck sweaters, I love sleeping in them and love the look of them on others...especially hot looking guys.

darkeyes
Nov 27, 2010, 7:32 PM
HAHAHAHAHA you know it :) haha ok which bits, for me, either is fine... two women would be amazinggggggggggg though! :)

No arguments from me ther, Ellie, me darlin'.. tee hee:tong: