PDA

View Full Version : New to the bi-sexual world

92XJgirl
Nov 28, 2007, 4:31 PM
Hi all

I am new to the bi sexual world. I know a little bit about being bi sexual. I hope by coming here I can learn more about it.

This summer I became involved with my now best friend. He's been married
26yrs. He and his wife have had their own personal flings as well as threesomes.

One thing he did tell me is that his wife is bi-sexual.

He and I have been the ones having sex alone without her. We did "experiment" back in Sept. when we had to go to Florida.

Honestly, I was so nervous inside. All I could do with her is lay my body next to hers with her arms wrapped around me. She wanted me to kiss her but I panicked.

We did have fun with my best friend, her husband though.

As a young girl I once experimented with a childhood friend. As I've gotten older (30) on occasion I was curious about making out with another female.

Sometimes I think about starting something with her yet I am so confused. Her husband has fallen deeply in love with me and yet he has this deep desire for she and I to do sexual things together. I've been hesitant, I guess out of fear. When I say fear it's related to what her expectations are, what to do and where the boundary lines are.

In about 2 1/2 weeks all three of us are going on a cruise to the Bahamas that has been planned since August. My best friend has brought up the idea of trying the threesome thing again. I know of course she will want to do things with just me.

I am into experimenting (tasting to see if I like it).

Anyone have suggestions, how to work through these concerns and fears?

Caaveman
Nov 28, 2007, 5:19 PM
I'm no expert, But I think that if you were to tell her of your fears ( And I do know that this is hard to do ) then she would most likely take more time to make it easier for you, by (I don't know) maby letting you just lay there and show you what she has to offer, with her soft touch. And that might make you more comforterable. Just close your eyes and ride the feeling. Don't worry so much as to others expectations, after all, If you don't enjoy it too, then it doesn't matter, if they were satisfied.