PDA

View Full Version : Guy Only Question: How many of you like to wear pantyhose and masterbate?

cliffml
Nov 28, 2007, 12:42 PM
I've just started doing this as of late, but it's great. I love blowing my load inside the pantyhose, feeling my cum all over me. A lot of the time my cum shoots right thru the pantyhose.

Just wondering how many others like to do it or not?

kennan
Nov 28, 2007, 2:25 PM
Count me in! I love pantyhose and sometimes wear them under my street clothes (also sometimes wear nylon panties).....and I love to rub and embrace another man when we both have on pantyhose.....nothing like two penned up hard ons rubbing together. And so yes, I have jacked a million loads of cum into panties and pantyhose!

19biman61
Nov 28, 2007, 3:03 PM
I've done it lots of times. It feels great! I also will wear lace panties and thigh highs under my clothes when I go out.

DiamondDog
Nov 28, 2007, 3:57 PM
I'm not into wearing femme drag/women's clothing.

jamiehue
Nov 28, 2007, 6:07 PM
i usually go ice skating.

darkeyes
Nov 28, 2007, 6:09 PM
Mazes me that ne 1 on planet still wears tights!!!! Bout as sexy as havin a tattie sak as a dress 2 go clubbin....

Hoselvr
Nov 28, 2007, 6:20 PM
Hm. Well..... count me in on some respects of this subject. As you can tell from my profile with the pictures and the double entendre of my nickname, I have a strong fetish for pantyhose and nylons. And yes, I do enjoy masturbating while wearing them very much. I also love rubbing up against someone else while in them. However, I split off from the above comments from here. I do not cum in them...as I try to make the hose last as long as possible. I guess I am a bit more neat and tidy than most (must be the gay side of me, LOL) and find a different receptacle than the hose to cum in. Use your imaginations, LOL. I also cut along the inside of the seam of the cotton crotch panel to make them crotchless pantyhose without tearing them or destroying them. I wear sheer to waist queen size by the way, usually in black to hide leg hair. And before anyone asks, yes I wish I could shave the hair off my legs too as I prefer them smooth and silky, but I am married and the wife does not approve. I do however shave my crotch silky smooth....also as evidenced by the pics in my profile. Having said that, I love suntan, white, and gray pantyhose colors as well. Whether it is a woman or a man wearing nylons or pantyhose and having fun in them, I love the look and the feel. So if any of you see me in public trying NOT to stare at your legs (LOL), nylons and pantyhose turn me on BIG TIME. I just wish more women realized how much they are an aphrodisiac for men and some other women. But I guess that allure was lost on previous generations. Too bad. Anyway, long story longer, pantyhose and nylons are AWESOME in my humble opinion and yes, I masturbate while wearing them all the time. Enjoy everyone!

Skater Boy
Nov 28, 2007, 6:21 PM
Mazes me that ne 1 on planet still wears tights!!!! Bout as sexy as havin a tattie sak as a dress 2 go clubbin....

Not true... tights can look OK on the right chick. I've seen plenty of middle-class hotties wearing denim mini-skirts, black footless tights, ballet pumps and strappy tops. And they look awesome. So lets not mock the "pantyhose" please!

That said, I've never jerked off whilst wearing them, and probably never will.

jem_is_bi
Nov 28, 2007, 10:42 PM
i usually go ice skating.

I ice skated very well when I was younger but never thought of it as an alternative to masterbation or wearing pantyhose.

Never, ice skated in pantyhose.
Never, ice skated in pantyhose while masterbating.
DAM!! That would be one "WILD" Olympic Event.

JEM

DiamondDog
Nov 28, 2007, 10:53 PM
Not true... tights can look OK on the right chick. I've seen plenty of middle-class hotties wearing denim mini-skirts, black footless tights, ballet pumps and strappy tops. And they look awesome. So lets not mock the "pantyhose" please!

LOL do they wear UGG boots and faux fur jackets too? :P ;)

darkeyes
Nov 29, 2007, 6:26 AM

Only reason eva 2 wear tites Skater..is middla winta wen its bollok freezin an ice cold gales blowin upya bootie.. then its out wiv the woolly tites 2 keep the arse cosy... an wiv all the wind ya get ere jeez, ya don haff need em... othawise eitha stockins or nowt ... an ya has thing bout middle class hotties huh??? Seen plenty workin class hotties who fit the bill an every bit as yummie ... they don hav quite the resources but they ain haff easy on the eye.. jussa pity so many decide 2 go chav tho.. make ya weep!!!:(

darkeyes
Nov 29, 2007, 6:28 AM

DD..sum sadly hav no sensa style woteva!!!

sammie19
Nov 29, 2007, 7:25 AM
Only reason eva 2 wear tites Skater..is middla winta wen its bollok freezin an ice cold gales blowin upya bootie.. then its out wiv the woolly tites 2 keep the arse cosy... an wiv all the wind ya get ere jeez, ya don haff need em... othawise eitha stockins or nowt ... an ya has thing bout middle class hotties huh??? Seen plenty workin class hotties who fit the bill an every bit as yummie ... they don hav quite the resources but they ain haff easy on the eye.. jussa pity so many decide 2 go chav tho.. make ya weep!!!:(
I agree with you on the Chavette Fran, but not in the matter of tights. With some of my shorter little numbers tights it has to be even if only for the sake of a little modesty. They also help improve the shape of my legs, a job I know stockings can do, but am not sure that stockings are appropriate or stylistically right for a skirt which is about an inch or two below my pussy.

Skater Boy
Nov 29, 2007, 11:45 AM

Yes, I believe some of them do. Or rather DID, as I think the whole Ugg boot thing was last season (or previous to that). And I think they often tend to go for a pair of skinny-fit jeans (rather than tights) if they're wearing their Ugg boots. But I stand resolute... girls like that make the world go round.

Only reason eva 2 wear tites Skater..is middla winta wen its bollok freezin an ice cold gales blowin upya bootie.. then its out wiv the woolly tites 2 keep the arse cosy... an wiv all the wind ya get ere jeez, ya don haff need em... othawise eitha stockins or nowt ... an ya has thing bout middle class hotties huh??? Seen plenty workin class hotties who fit the bill an every bit as yummie ... they don hav quite the resources but they ain haff easy on the eye.. jussa pity so many decide 2 go chav tho.. make ya weep!!!

DD..sum sadly hav no sensa style woteva!!!

Frances, when was the last time you visited London? For if you visited our wonderful city today, you would find a veritable multitude of women wearing tights, and with great panache, might I add. I think your comments regarding these articles of clothing are wholly unjustified. For just today I saw, upon the train, a strikingly attractive young woman with an enticing physique and dirty-blonde hair. She just happened to be wearing a pair of semi-opaque black tights and some Ugg boots. And, if I may be so bold as to say so, she looked quite the picture of perfection. So I strongly urge you to re-examine your views regarding "pantyhose". But I'm obviously aware that it does take a woman of some class and social standing to successfully pull off the tights and Ugg boots look... so that considered, I may see fit forgive your disinclination to adopt the trend. :tongue: :tong: :bigrin:

darkeyes
Nov 29, 2007, 1:59 PM
Yes, I believe some of them do. Or rather DID, as I think the whole Ugg boot thing was last season (or previous to that). And I think they often tend to go for a pair of skinny-fit jeans (rather than tights) if they're wearing their Ugg boots. But I stand resolute... girls like that make the world go round.

Frances, when was the last time you visited London? For if you visited our wonderful city today, you would find a veritable multitude of women wearing tights, and with great panache, might I add. I think your comments regarding these articles of clothing are wholly unjustified. For just today I saw, upon the train, a strikingly attractive young woman with an enticing physique and dirty-blonde hair. She just happened to be wearing a pair of semi-opaque black tights and some Ugg boots. And, if I may be so bold as to say so, she looked quite the picture of perfection. So I strongly urge you to re-examine your views regarding "pantyhose". But I'm obviously aware that it does take a woman of some class and social standing to successfully pull off the tights and Ugg boots look... so that considered, I may see fit forgive your disinclination to adopt the trend. :tongue: :tong: :bigrin:Not so long bak..but don matta...jus cos world has 1 sensa style..don mean me hasta act like lil sheepie-meh an follow.... don get me rong Skater..me eyes hav strayed 2ward many peeps who me don think has ne sensa style an hav had the odd nibble on the cherry.. but jus cos me fancies em, an thinks they look nice in wateva gear they wraps em selves up in ..don mean me hasta agree its for me... an lemme tellya now...yung Sam ahead aya ther mite talk bollox..but she has quite the yummiest lil paira pins ya eva did c..in or outa tights... an she has style!!!! Tights or no...

Skater Boy
Nov 29, 2007, 2:02 PM
Not so long bak..but don matta...jus cos world has 1 sensa style..don mean me hasta act like lil sheepie-meh an follow.... don get me rong Skater..me eyes hav strayed 2ward many peeps who me don think has ne sensa style an hav had the odd nibble on the cherry.. but jus cos me fancies em, an thinks they look nice in wateva gear they wraps em selves up in ..don mean me hasta agree its for me... an lemme tellya now...yung Sam ahead aya ther mite talk bollox..but she has quite the yummiest lil paira pins ya eva did c..in or outa tights... an she has style!!!! Tights or no...

By all means, be an individual. But don't knock chicks who wear tights!!! :)

darkeyes
Nov 29, 2007, 2:09 PM
By all means, be an individual. But don't knock chicks who wear tights!!! :)
Me knock ne thin ne 1 me likes... but am not knockin peeps reely...ther choice..cant help it if they like 2 wear summat that jus shudn b allowed...am knockin tights as an item... othat than wen me needs me arse warmed in middla winta! An then Skater...then..thats style!!!:bigrin::tong:

diB4u
Nov 29, 2007, 2:56 PM
Cough getting back to topic....

I am a woman- the last time i checked...

I find men in womens underwear errotic. I have a thing for drag queens, and Cross Dressers- cross dressers have to look pretty thought, it ruins the image of a butch cross dresser with facial hair and hairy legs...

The idea of a man masturbating with or in womens underwear is very very very nice image...

The idea of men wearing suspenders, stockings and high heels just adds to the atraction- for any one who's ever seen 'Rocky Horror Picture Show'- you know what I'm talking about.

:bigrin::2cents:

Skater Boy
Nov 29, 2007, 3:02 PM
Cough getting back to topic...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/JBASHORUN/361-98-Strepsils_original_1_130.jpg

;)

the mage
Nov 29, 2007, 3:09 PM
Pantyhose are great as a sub when you cant find your longies on a cold day, and on a hot woman I LOVE em,........... but not on me...

diB4u
Nov 29, 2007, 3:12 PM
Am I the only one then that thinks they look hot on Men?

But then I do have gender issues, as well as sexual issues, hmm i have more issues than a news stand!

Awww Skaterboy, you care soo much about my throat Eh? LOL

darkeyes
Nov 29, 2007, 3:35 PM
Am I the only one then that thinks they look hot on Men?

But then I do have gender issues, as well as sexual issues, hmm i have more issues than a news stand!

Awww Skaterboy, you care soo much about my throat Eh? LOL

Only thing that looks hot on men diB is a wooden overcoat at a crematorium as it zooms inta the flickerin flame...:bigrin:

diB4u
Nov 29, 2007, 3:41 PM
:tong:
Only thing that looks hot on men diB is a wooden overcoat at a crematorium as it zooms inta the flickerin flame...:bigrin:

Ouch Darkeyes, not soo, for as much as men have scared me in the past... Me loves Cock, me also loves tits, but me loves cock.:tong::tong::eek::bigrin:

darkeyes
Nov 29, 2007, 3:52 PM
:tong:

Ouch Darkeyes, not soo, for as much as men have scared me in the past... Me loves Cock, me also loves tits, but me loves cock.:tong::tong::eek::bigrin:

me luffs men 2 diB..mayb not keen on ther bits..but dus luff em..most of the 1s me knows ne way.. but Christ they so eezy 2 knock... so don take all me sez serious..lotsa it wiva pincha salt an a bottle vinegar... re the wooden overcat? Let ya make ya mind up bearin in mind me passion for style an lookin gud...

coyotedude
Dec 1, 2007, 9:38 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun to me, actually.

But I'm not sure how I would explain to Mrs. Coyote why all her tights and pantyhose are in the wash with all that sticky white stuff in them..... :eek::eek::eek:

Peace

lolguy
Dec 2, 2007, 1:09 AM
DAMN...this thread reminds me how good that used to feel....haven't worn pantyhose in a long while, but may have to find a pair! I do get a little stiffie when I pull on my high-tech long johns when I am riding my motorcycle on cold days, but nothing feels like pantyhose....and a vibrator through the PH on your penis feels outrageous....but you will get the panties wet!

KingswingerUK
Dec 2, 2007, 2:53 AM
I love to use panties and stockings when I'm horny...the feel of the fabric on skin is sensational..works every time, GUARANTEED!!!:cool:

As for stockings on a hot woman...I'm not sure whether they look sexier on a lovely pair of legs, or sexier being rolled down them!!!