PDA

View Full Version : Choices, the erotic bi comic

rayjamesus
Nov 27, 2007, 3:18 PM
Does anyone else read the comic in the fun stuff? I want to hear what other people like and dislike about the comic. just want to see if my opinions are the same as other peoples.:three:

Gemini25
Nov 27, 2007, 3:29 PM
I read the comic and enjoy it. I don't like that we have to wait so long between instalments though. I understand it takes time to come up with ideas and get them all drawn out. Maybe it's something that should be thought out of a year in advance or on quarterly basis so they have ideas of what they want to do and time to to prepare and keep everything fresh and on going. Like I said I enjoy the comic, and check it regularly to see if there is an update when I have a chance to sign on.

upones
Nov 27, 2007, 6:31 PM
love to read the comics in fun stuff find themvery amusing and imaginitive(sp)

Bluebiyou
Nov 27, 2007, 10:52 PM
Love it, and the concept of 'free love' that it nurtures.
I don't want to hammer the creator(s) on time of output because it is such a great idea... I'd hate for people to be pressuring me to output while I'm working on one of my more creative things in life!

:shades:

bigregory
Nov 27, 2007, 11:38 PM
I love the comics and appreciate the work involved in making them.
As per episode #60 I agree "less talk more suck"..:wiggle2:
I think the artist/s should should look at Drews avatar and have him make a cameo appearance, that would be fun..

FalconAngel
Nov 28, 2007, 2:59 AM
They are great. They are funny and timely and always on topic, taking a comical view of the trials and tribulations of being Bi.

If only they were updated a little more often.