PDA

View Full Version : I have seen her

the mage
Nov 20, 2007, 9:57 AM
I have seen her.

I walk into the room and see her skeletal remains.
She is still breathing, how do bones metabolize I wonder?
I dare not touch her as we know her purple glazed skin lights up in agony on the slightest pressure.
I look at her eyeballs blackened by disease, even before death, unseeing.
She is on morphine dose that would kill me in an instant, her mind is lost .
All that is left is to talk to her. We know the hearing is the last sense to die.
I tell her she is loved, and will be remembered.
She takes her last breath as I watch.

Again dammit …………. again..and again and again and again and again…

And they wonder why we rage on………………..……..

welickit
Nov 20, 2007, 6:25 PM
This site is sure going to hell fast.

12voltman59
Nov 20, 2007, 6:53 PM
?????????????WTF????????

12voltman59
Nov 20, 2007, 6:59 PM
What the "F" is this post about????--don't waste up Drew and company's server space with such a worthless, nonsense posting----

I would ask Drew to lock this one up ASAP!!!!!!!

Skater Boy
Nov 20, 2007, 8:10 PM
What the "F" is this post about????--don't waste up Drew and company's server space with such a worthless, nonsense posting----

I would ask Drew to lock this one up ASAP!!!!!!!

IMHO this thread was a "shock tactic" in order to alert us to the potential consequences of HIV. Correct me if I have that wrong, though.

It seems that Drew has heeded your advice and BANNED The Mage from this forum.

Now, IMO Mr. Mage had been acting... slightly erratic of late. As I said in previous post, I really did worry about his mental health, and coming from someone like me, thats a real statement.

I believe that his motives were probably positive ones... attempting to present to us the "reality" that faces some people. But, I'm the first to admit that most people don't want to be reminded of this sort of thing too often. I mean, even I am the type of guy that switches the channel over when those depressing TV ads come on showing us "real hardship" and attempting to raise money for the poor, starving kids in the Third World.

What Mage wrote was similar in nature. It was a written description of hardship, and relating to a topic potentially quite relevant to most of us here. I guess he may have had fair intentions. But I doubt most of us (myself included) cared to be reminded of it in such a forceful way, even if he was trying to educate us.

Sarasvati may take issue with the censorship involved, considering his recent thread about such issues. But I think drew was right to end this one here, given the nature of The Mage's recent threads.

I sincerely hope the guy learns to relax a little, or seeks some professional guidance. It would be nice to see him back here again one day, when he is feeling a little less agitated.

Doggie_Wood
Nov 23, 2007, 9:42 PM
I have seen her.

I walk into the room and see her skeletal remains.
She is still breathing, how do bones metabolize I wonder?
I dare not touch her as we know her purple glazed skin lights up in agony on the slightest pressure.
I look at her eyeballs blackened by disease, even before death, unseeing.
She is on morphine dose that would kill me in an instant, her mind is lost .
All that is left is to talk to her. We know the hearing is the last sense to die.
I tell her she is loved, and will be remembered.
She takes her last breath as I watch.

Again dammit …………. again..and again and again and again and again…

And they wonder why we rage on………………..……..

Damn Dude - did you score some Purple Haze from daze gone by??

FalconAngel
May 22, 2008, 10:15 PM
BI men spread HIV/AIDS to women!

That is NOT completely true. Women get HIV from other sources. If what you said was true, then women give aids to straight men. Which is partly true, but straight or not, Bi men are not the only source of HIV infection to women....or are you ignoring the drug connection to HIV infection rates?

Try checking all of the facts before you make a blanket statement like that.

Chances are that you, dissemintor, are here only to create problems. Why else would you make a blanket statement like that which is prejudiced against Bisexuals when you are on a Bisexual geared site?

jem_is_bi
May 22, 2008, 10:31 PM
I used to be the mage.

Does not seem like a big improvement. You might reconsider! Is this a reversible personality change?

FalconAngel
May 22, 2008, 11:54 PM
Guess Disseminator2 got banned too. Some people are just too stupid to learn.

Bluebiyou
May 23, 2008, 1:31 AM
Well, granted, Mage is (more 'was') often an angry ass.
But... while I haven't been quite where Mage is 'seeing her', and yes, it sounds like death throws of AIDS; but I've never been that close to an AIDS case.
I have been madly in love with a woman with certain self destructive tendancies (I won't elaborate). And I've seen something similar. It's an odd, but one of the most intense feelings there are.
Someone you love... someone you'd... someone I'd gladly, gratefully jump into the gates of hell after her if she fell in... without a second thought. Someone who teters near death, and all you can do is be with them in the present.
As my gf's father died (over a few weeks), I'd help my gf take care of him. I'd pet his head just like he was a little boy; reassuring him. When he wasn't obviously sleeping, I'd talk to him. I had no idea if he was able to hear and understand, but it was all I could do. My gf managed to 'call him back' (she has some special gifts). He came around, got baptised by his friend, a minister. He said his 'goodbyes'. He was under heavy morephine. He decided he didn't want to live any longer; and didn't last many days past that.
Now if Mage quoted another source and was just going for 'shock' value... then to hell with him. Manipulative text not expressly labeled as art or poetry... then yeah, ban Mage just like flexisexual, tree5555, fast-actin- Tinactin, anallust4u, disseminator2....
I tried some google searches and could not find an original to Mage's verses.

If, on the other hand Mage has seen this, then writing it would not be a huge surprise.
About the only other 'excuse' for this would be if Mage himself has contracted HIV or perhaps another potentially fatal disease. Then I could understand both his anger and being morose.
Mage might be manic-depressive (bipolar). My favorite author, Edgar Allen Poe was. And Poe was incredibly morose.
But don't forget, Mage started this back in November... and hasn't been on the site in nearly 3 weeks... it looks like the thread was wakened up by our marauding drive-by-post wanna-be-member adolescent.
I wouldn't give Mage too much grief over this old post... water under the bridge...
Blue

Annika L
May 23, 2008, 4:55 PM
Do people not realize that "the mage" and "THE MAGE" were two different people???

The person who got banned from here last week was seemingly the same one who has been ineffectually harrassing the site lately (and apparently the same as disseminator). He/she/it seems to be getting some mileage from confusing himself with another member who people have some trouble with.

But if you'll notice, "THE MAGE" is no longer around, and his posts have been removed, while "the mage" is still Some Kind of Super Member and is alive and well. Myself, until I have evidence otherwise, I am willing to give mage the benefit of the doubt that he was relating a personal and very sad experience in this thread...perhaps I'm overly kind or naive. Oh well: it hurts me not at all to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

Having been impersonated by others before myself, I feel for mage, even though I don't know him well...*nobody* deserves that kind of crap.

eddy10
May 23, 2008, 5:16 PM
I say, let it go folks. Let's move on to better times.

eddy10
May 23, 2008, 5:18 PM
And, another saying ... If you do not like my peaches, don't be shaking my tree.

elian
May 23, 2008, 8:45 PM
Don't think it was his intent here, but the words made me remember that journaling, and writing poems - some of them quite dark - was the only way I was able to survive some of the darkest times I had growing up.

viajero
May 23, 2008, 9:15 PM
Mystery solved! This must be the same guy who sent me a hate email!

rissababynta
May 25, 2008, 12:39 AM
i'm going to try to look past what little controversial crap might have happened or might not have with this person and look at it a different way. Whatever this is about, whatever it means, whatever this writer is going through or whatever might have been a motivation aside...this was written pretty well.

It's kind of a deep, dark, creepy poetry that not all people in the world understand...(shivers)