PDA

View Full Version : Dictators in the Dungeon

Sarasvati
Nov 18, 2007, 3:30 PM
I like taking my pew here in the Bisexual Congregation. I like the fact that we don't all sing from the same hymn sheet. I like looking around me and seeing the assortment of my fellow bisexuals and others. And I like observing the differing shades of their personalities and trying to highlight differing shades of my own to them too.

We are not merely sexual beings but complex personalities - all of us. And I like that.

So when some contributors decide to dictate to me and others what we should and should not discuss or chat about (unless its utterly obscene), and for what length, I get chipped off!!! You might recognise some of the people I'm thinking of.

Still such people intrigue me so I welcome their distasteful presence.

But I would like them to lock themselves up in a dingy little backroom for a while and do a little self analysis.

Then we won't have the urge to put them back in their place.

Am I alone in feeling this way?

Germanicus
Nov 18, 2007, 4:58 PM
So when some contributors decide to dictate to me and others what we should and should not discuss or chat about (unless its utterly obscene), and for what length, I get chipped off!!! You might recognise some of the people I'm thinking of.

Got anyone in mind - I'd go public if I were you ... :bigrin:

Skater Boy
Nov 18, 2007, 5:19 PM
Got anyone in mind - I'd go public if I were you ... :bigrin:

I agree- speak your mind. We're all adults here. The old adage of
"going for the ball, and not the player" is valid, but were it me who were being the thorn in the side of this community, then I would want to know. After all, there is no change without first becoming explicitly aware of the problem. :2cents:

FalconAngel
Nov 18, 2007, 5:38 PM
Yeah.

Spill it.

Name names and then they can know what they need to look at in themselves.

allbimyself
Nov 18, 2007, 7:11 PM
I'm not saying this applies to Sarasvati, I don't follow the forums enough to make any judgments. However, his post brought this to mind:

There are individuals who believe that anyone that disagrees with their position is oppressing them. "I'm free to have my opinion!" or "What happened to free speech?" are typical replies from these folk when someone disagrees with them. Valid points, but they apply to others as well, even those you don't agree with.

Skater Boy
Nov 18, 2007, 7:17 PM
Hear, hear! and whats the deal with women who don't put out on the first date?! The world's going tits up, my friends, tits up! :bigrin:

diB4u
Nov 18, 2007, 7:25 PM
Hear, hear! and whats the deal with women who don't put out on the first date?! The world's going tits up, my friends, tits up! :bigrin:

LOL@ Skater boy.

If a woman gives the man her sex, then what can the man possibly get afterwards? Where is the teasing stage in a relationship and isnt a person more likely to stay around longer if sex wasnt done on the first date?

Skater Boy
Nov 18, 2007, 7:36 PM
LOL@ Skater boy.

If a woman gives the man her sex, then what can the man possibly get afterwards? Where is the teasing stage in a relationship and isnt a person more likely to stay around longer if sex wasnt done on the first date?

Oh, I was only joking, D. In my opinion, most women have PLENTY to offer- even after they have initially submitted to a man's sexual desire for them. In many cases, what happens AFTERWARDS is as significant for the man, as it is for the woman. Plus, in this day and age, many women are just as keen to have sex as the men are.

And yes... a little teasing and chasing (within reason) probably never hurt anyone. :tong:

darkeyes
Nov 18, 2007, 8:00 PM
LOL@ Skater boy.

All depends on jus wotya lookin for on 1st date diB me luffly....

vittoria
Nov 19, 2007, 12:17 AM
I like taking my pew here in the Bisexual Congregation. I like the fact that we don't all sing from the same hymn sheet. I like looking around me and seeing the assortment of my fellow bisexuals and others. And I like observing the differing shades of their personalities and trying to highlight differing shades of my own to them too.

We are not merely sexual beings but complex personalities - all of us. And I like that.

Still such people intrigue me so I welcome their distasteful presence.

But I would like them to lock themselves up in a dingy little backroom for a while and do a little self analysis.

Then we won't have the urge to put them back in their place.

Am I alone in feeling this way?

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.
Catherine Martin: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
[to his dog, Precious]
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose!
Catherine Martin: Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you let me go, I won't - I won't press charges I promise. See, my mom is a real important woman... I guess you already know that.
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Now it places the lotion in the basket.
Catherine Martin: Please! Please I wanna go home! I wanna go home please!
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It places the lotion in the basket.
Catherine Martin: I wanna see my mommy! Please I wanna see my...
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Put the fucking lotion in the basket!

;)

the mage
Nov 19, 2007, 7:15 AM
Well, I've been to more than a few dungeons and the dictator, unless the owner, often gets tossed out on his ass in short order.

The sub's you see, having just as much experience as the Dom, know who the asshole really is.

Sarasvati
Nov 21, 2007, 6:28 PM
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.
Catherine Martin: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
[to his dog, Precious]
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose!
Catherine Martin: Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you let me go, I won't - I won't press charges I promise. See, my mom is a real important woman... I guess you already know that.
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Now it places the lotion in the basket.
Catherine Martin: Please! Please I wanna go home! I wanna go home please!
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It places the lotion in the basket.
Catherine Martin: I wanna see my mommy! Please I wanna see my...
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Put the fucking lotion in the basket!

;)

Sounds like great fun in your dungeon

Skater Boy
Nov 21, 2007, 7:17 PM
Sounds like great fun in your dungeon

Methinks it was a quote from "Silence Of The Lambs". perhaps Vittoria feels that these "Communication Dictators" possess some similar traits to its anti-hero. Who knows... maybe she's right... although tbh I didn't even notice any "dictatoring" going on...

Sarasvati
Nov 22, 2007, 3:57 AM
[QUOTE=Skater Boy;85474]Methinks it was a quote from "Silence Of The Lambs". perhaps Vittoria feels that these "Communication Dictators" possess some similar traits to its anti-hero. Who knows... maybe she's right... QUOTE]

Methinks you are quite right

darkeyes
Nov 22, 2007, 4:12 AM
LOL@ Skater boy.

a bloody long wait fore is knob is much use 2 ne 1 ....:bigrin:

An no diB..don think its true ya question bout 1st date... mayb wos 1ce long time ago..but not so much now.. ther r sum arseholes who feel that way an thats up 2 them.. shows ya they wer jus wantin inya knickers 2 show ya who's boss ne way an brag 2 ther m8s wot ace fukkers they r... but nowadays the same rules don reely apply ne longa 2 ne thin like the same extent. If ya dusya job in the sack as ya shud.. an dus it well... invariably found that they cum bak for more helpins of same.mind u..its 3 years since me las had a man (me x hubbie), an almos 7 since me wos on market 2 the sods but reckon things aint changed 2 much from wot me m8s tell me an has seen happnin around me...

Wot me found, an me m8s an otha gals me knows find still..is afta the 1 nite stand, or 1st date...an yas had reely nice time wiv the "luffins"...ya often cudn get ridda the sods cos they became very persistent wantin 2cd helpins.. wos ok if ya liked em enuff an fancied it... but havin gud sex don mean ne 1 has an automatic an exclusive rite 2 ya gifts wich is 2 often the case..

diB4u
Nov 22, 2007, 2:57 PM
Oh, I was only joking, D. In my opinion, most women have PLENTY to offer- even after they have initially submitted to a man's sexual desire for them. In many cases, what happens AFTERWARDS is as significant for the man, as it is for the woman. Plus, in this day and age, many women are just as keen to have sex as the men are.

And yes... a little teasing and chasing (within reason) probably never hurt anyone. :tong:

LOL then I must hurry to the United Nation and seek my own little country or community.. Na i know what your saying, maybe its just me... I mean duh, its not like i would wait that long... Just always been weary after giving a person my sex what will happen next.

No wonder I'm still single.