PDA

View Full Version : Phone Sex Lover

BigSmooth
Nov 9, 2005, 9:32 AM
Hi Everyone. I was just wondering how many people here love phone sex like me. And if u do love phone sex respnd to this or pm me so we can have some fun together.

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Jan 26, 2006, 12:01 PM
Hi Everyone. I was just wondering how many people here love phone sex like me. And if u do love phone sex respnd to this or pm me so we can have some fun together.
I love phone sex, Where are you location :) :) I love being fuck in the ass w/ a dildo 6" x 5 1/2" around. It seems that that I have have heard of you b4 from the bisexualchatnetwork long time ago. My code name or something like that was Bi-69-ohio or something like that. If you remember this, let me know
Thank U!
Jim!

tscraver
Jan 26, 2006, 2:11 PM
I've always enjoyed phone sex and the many times I've done it! Will chat with any horny people. M, F, TS/TV/CD, older ladies ( 60+) older gents, just as long as I know you're jacking along with me!

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Jan 27, 2006, 7:31 AM
Good morning big smooth, I would like to have that phone sex w/ you. But I would like to have you tell me your situation. Me male 49, bisexual. then you.
If you would like because I am having problems w/ phones no# giving out. I could call you instead. My cock size is 6" x 5 1/2" around.
Nice smooth shaved balls. Just enough to put into you mouth, all of it.
If you like also cream coverd, I could add that to the conversation,w/ a cherry on top. Or U might want to add your cum to "Dannons" yogurt & eat that. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Very good & tasty. Makes it sweeter & better. If I was there We could add a doulbe load to that yogurt.
Or do something called "Dip & eat" Dip your cock in ti that yogurt & I would eat that off, the same w/ your balls too.I would be licking that yogurt from your tasty balls. Then dipping more cock & balls to that yogurt till it is all gone. I would clean you up goood after you had finally creamed in my mouth.
Jim!
PS. Let me know if you want me to call you instead due to the problems that I am having w/ phone no#s changing.

OralBradley
Jan 27, 2006, 3:23 PM
:flag2: :male: Send a note to my e-male address oralbradley@yahoo.com, and we can probably set up an arrangement.