PDA

View Full Version : Bi Songs

happyjoe68
Nov 7, 2005, 5:15 PM
I would like to hear about people's bisexual connnection to music. As everyone knows and has experienced there are songs which remond you of holidays, being at school, of friends and loved ones, etc.

Undoubtedly there must be people out there who have songs which make them feel bisexual in one way or another. The songs don't necessarily have to be about bisexuality (are there any?) or by bisexual artistes (check out "bisexual" at www.wikipedia.org for a list of known and alleged Bi's), or even by your favourite groups/artistes, but songs which have a certain sexiness or emotional meaning for you as a bisexual person.

So, here are my three (more later):

1. The Smiths, "How soon is now?"
2. The Smiths, "This charming man"
3. Sophie B Hawkins, "Right beside you"
4. Sophie B Hawkins, "Damn I wish I was your lover"

codybear3
Nov 7, 2005, 7:13 PM
Hows about Duran Durans' "Wild Boys"...Anybody remember that one? :rolleyes: :paw: :paw:

nubiwoman
Nov 7, 2005, 7:59 PM
hey...nice thread happy joe :bigrin:

Lou Reed 'Walk on the Wild Side' of course', David Bowie.... oh yes um just about anything by David Bowie reduces me to the pure bi lush i am ....but 'Jean Genie' and 'Rebel Rebel' are the ones that spring to mind just now for being deliciously, outrageously bisexual ;)... check out lyrics on Lyrics.com

thank you :tong: julie xx

bigregory
Nov 7, 2005, 9:22 PM
KINKS lola

SweetBlackAngel
Nov 7, 2005, 11:01 PM
hey...nice thread happy joe :bigrin:

Lou Reed 'Walk on the Wild Side' of course', David Bowie.... oh yes um just about anything by David Bowie reduces me to the pure bi lush i am ....but 'Jean Genie' and 'Rebel Rebel' are the ones that spring to mind just now for being deliciously, outrageously bisexual ;)... check out lyrics on Lyrics.com

thank you :tong: julie xx

Gotta love Bowie when he was in full-on genderfuck mode. :bigrin:

happyjoe68
Nov 8, 2005, 11:30 AM
I remember the very homoerotic video to "wild boys", but I know the words to "Rebel Rebel" and the reference to chimney stacks, and of course "Jean Genie" and not knowing whether you're a boy or a girl (quote unquote)

any more then?

happyjoe68
Nov 8, 2005, 11:32 AM
KINKS lola

Isn't this about a trannsvestite/transexual?

itsbilife
Nov 8, 2005, 11:40 AM
Isn't Adia by Sara McLaughlan about lesbians?

tryit1ce
Nov 8, 2005, 3:50 PM
what about any bi movies where the show actuall bi scene

nubiwoman
Nov 8, 2005, 5:42 PM
Gotta love Bowie when he was in full-on genderfuck mode. :bigrin:

mmm too true angel ;)

bediddle
Nov 9, 2005, 3:32 PM
The entire soundtrack to Rocky Horror Picture Show.

nubiwoman
Nov 10, 2005, 5:39 PM
I'm surprised Madonna hasn't been mentioned yet... i'm not a fan so dont know specific songs...

but i bet loads of you on here will know her bi stuff?...