PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Recovery for MRS. F

onewhocares
Nov 16, 2007, 6:26 AM
Our very own Mrs. F. (Flounder's BETTER half) is going into the hospital for some repair work. Not too major, but enough to keep this wonderful lady on the mend for a bit. Join me is wishing her a speedy recovery.

Belle

HighEnergy
Nov 16, 2007, 9:47 AM
You'll be in my prayers for a speedy recovery! Hope you'll come through whatever swimmingly!

arana
Nov 16, 2007, 11:46 AM
Have missed seeing you in chat Mrs. F. Hope that you get through this with flying colours, heal very fast and get all the pampering you deserve!!!

biguymass
Nov 16, 2007, 3:03 PM
Best wishes to Mrs. F on a speedy recovery

Doggie_Wood
Nov 16, 2007, 8:40 PM
Mrs F - Here's wishing you a speedy recovery and I hope all goes well for you.

:doggie: JD

DiamondDog
Nov 16, 2007, 9:08 PM
good luck Mrs. F I hope you have a fast and painless recovery.

12voltman59
Nov 16, 2007, 9:45 PM
I hope that Mrs. F's procedure and recovery are both successful and swift...

Herbwoman39
Nov 16, 2007, 10:52 PM
Happy fuzzy thoughts going out to Mrs. F! Get better soon!

ambi53mm
Nov 17, 2007, 3:49 AM
Please...Get well soon Mrs. F!:)

Ambi:)

usedbear1950
Nov 18, 2007, 1:01 PM
GOOD NEWS!
I heard from Mrs. F on Saturday evening...11/17...
She's home...in a little pain but all went well.

Love Ya Mrs. F

ur ever luvin
usedbear:):)

Mrs.F
Nov 18, 2007, 4:38 PM
AWWWWWWWW...you people are so damn sweet!

My surgery went well. I had 2 hernia repairs done. One large one in the abdomin from my c-section scar and the other was my belly botton. The surgeon was able to fix both laproscopically (he didn't think he would with the abdomin one) so I have 7 holes. And the Vicodin is working wonders. :bigrin: I'm very sore and very slow but I'm glad it's over.

Thank you to all who said many prayers and get well wishes.

And to my big sis Belle.....for again thinking of me!

Mrs.F :grouphug:

jazzer
Nov 18, 2007, 8:04 PM
Glad you are over your surgery Mrs. F and wish you a speedy recovery.

Hugs Mr. and Mrs. Jazzer :) :)

onewhocares
Nov 18, 2007, 11:01 PM
Glad to hear that my baby sister is out of the hospital and on her way to recovery......NOW you have to let FLOUNDER wait on you hand and foot. Kisses on those scars make them heal faster. Tell him that if he does not behave and do that, the nurse from Boston will come and put him in his place.

Belle

Mrs.F
Nov 19, 2007, 5:16 AM
Oh my.....that might be a little much for Flounder. However, he is doing very well. I must say seeing him on the floor putting my socks on is rather nice....:rolleyes:

:cutelaugh:cutelaugh:bowdown:
Glad to hear that my baby sister is out of the hospital and on her way to recovery......NOW you have to let FLOUNDER wait on you hand and foot. Kisses on those scars make them heal faster. Tell him that if he does not behave and do that, the nurse from Boston will come and put him in his place.

Belle

jo69guy
Nov 19, 2007, 11:28 AM
So happy you are out of the hospital and mending! Hope you get better and stronger as the days go by. Take care of yourself! We all love you!:2cents::bipride:

Flounder1967
Nov 19, 2007, 8:04 PM
Just to let everyone know i have been down with bronchitis for 2 weeks and still recovering. I'm trying to do my best.

I want to make i have this clear from Belle If i don't behave the naunty nurse belle will come and strighten me out. I could see my self mis-behaving. lol