PDA

View Full Version : I can finally say hello!

buck-rogers
Nov 16, 2007, 1:49 AM
Hello everybody, I'm new so I decided I would do the obligatory first post. I just recently turned 18 and thought that this would be the opportune moment to join. I feel like I know many of you already because I have been coming to this site for about two years now to read articles and discussions. You have really helped me through some rough patches and for that I'd like to say thank you. As you can probably tell from my screen name and avatar I am a huge Sci-Fi fan (especially Buck Rogers). In my spare time I collect vintage video games, vinyls and movies. I also enjoy writing and painting. I have known I was bisexual for most of high school and I came out of the closet about half-way through my time there. I look forward to meeting you and enjoying my time here. :compuser:

arana
Nov 16, 2007, 2:11 AM
Welcome to the site Buck and thank you for respecting the 18 yo rule by waiting to join. I hope that being a member will be all you hope and that you enjoy being here.

ambi53mm
Nov 16, 2007, 2:30 AM
Welcome to the site Buck and congratulations on surviving the first 18 years. Looking back I think sometimes they were the hardest...LOL in more ways than one. Safe Journey:)

Ambi:)

niftyshellshock
Nov 16, 2007, 3:06 AM
Hello everybody, I'm new so I decided I would do the obligatory first post. I just recently turned 18 and thought that this would be the opportune moment to join. I feel like I know many of you already because I have been coming to this site for about two years now to read articles and discussions. You have really helped me through some rough patches and for that I'd like to say thank you. As you can probably tell from my screen name and avatar I am a huge Sci-Fi fan (especially Buck Rogers). In my spare time I collect vintage video games, vinyls and movies. I also enjoy writing and painting. I have known I was bisexual for most of high school and I came out of the closet about half-way through my time there. I look forward to meeting you and enjoying my time here. :compuser:

Welcome!
20 here.
I just joined myself a few days ago :D

Doggie_Wood
Nov 16, 2007, 5:40 AM
Welcome Buck - I don't think you will have any problems fitting in here.

:doggie: JD

onewhocares
Nov 16, 2007, 6:44 AM
Welcome Buck Rogers. Glad that you have joined us in the site. Encouraged that you found answers, understanding, guidence and hopefully some humor. I also echo Arana's comments about waiting, as the rules of the site say, to be 18. You are a refreshing young man. Hope to chat with you one day.

Belle

MarieDelta
Nov 16, 2007, 10:43 AM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u280/bicktor/welcome.jpg

Glad you came :)

DiamondDog
Nov 16, 2007, 1:53 PM
Welcome to the site! I'm glad that you waited until you're 18 to register/post.
What other sci-fi do you like?

shameless agitator
Nov 16, 2007, 2:45 PM
Welcome aboard Buck. Looking forward to reading your posts.

buck-rogers
Nov 16, 2007, 2:47 PM
Well, other than Buck Rogers I enjoy Flash Gordon, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica and Stargate so I collect things revolving around those series. I also like Sci-Fi horror movies like the Alien series and The Thing. What do you like to watch? Any other Sci-Fi fans? :compuser:

TaylorMade
Nov 16, 2007, 6:12 PM
Hello,n00b!

Thanks for respecting the rules! :) Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

*Taylor*

FalconAngel
Nov 16, 2007, 6:46 PM
We are both Sci-Fi Fans. Star Trek,, DS-9, Voyager, Star Wars, Stargate, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Land of the Giants, Space 1999, Babylon 5.....the list goes on and on.

Welcome to the site.

The Barefoot Contess
Nov 17, 2007, 1:35 PM
Welcome to the site :wiggle2: Enjoy!