PDA

View Full Version : Can a man who loved a man love a woman?

SilverFox52
Nov 11, 2007, 11:00 PM
I am aware that sometimes being bi means a married man wants to explore his interest in men. I'm on the other side of the coin -- a guy who has been with a man for many years who is interested in women. Am I the only one in that situation?

dalvo
Nov 11, 2007, 11:18 PM
Not at all. Do not feel that these things can't go both ways. It can be hard finding understanding from both the gay and hetro communities with regards to being bisexual though. What can ya do?

Enjoy that you have an open mind!

:bipride:

jem_is_bi
Nov 11, 2007, 11:39 PM
I am almost 60 yrs old, I have been bisexual, (but more toward homosexual), all of my life. While I have had intimate relationships with women, I never was intimate with a man until last year. However, as the end of life approached, I became very unhappy that I never had sex with a man. Now after one year of regular sex with may male partner, this is no longer a source of regret. Hopefully, it will continue to just get better.
Similar to my need for male sex, I suspect your desire for female love and sex is motivated by the knowledge that you need to fill this missing void in your life. You only live once. So eliminate as many regrets as possible. If you are determined to be successful at romance with a lady, then, eventually you will be. Pick wisely but do not demand perfection.

JEM

SilverFox52
Nov 12, 2007, 9:20 PM
I really enjoyed your comments and support. Very much appreciated!

wanderingrichard
Nov 12, 2007, 10:46 PM
short answer; yes

Germanicus
Nov 14, 2007, 5:37 PM
Yes, of course ...

and vice versa