PDA

View Full Version : What's the answer?

Worcesterbunny
Nov 11, 2007, 6:25 AM
Well I'm here having a peek but I never seem to meet anyone. I am a bit shy I guess, but when it comes to sex I seem to be a bit of a devil. Have no problem with handcuffs, tying to the bed - or being tied, sharing, 3somes (have done a few), outdoors, dogging, bi women.. sigh, but I'm still single.

Am I ugly or is this just a single male thing?

Doggie_Wood
Nov 11, 2007, 7:53 AM
Patience grasshopper - stop being in such a hurry, slow down and enjoy the beauty smelling the flowers along the way. And when you are not expecting anything, things begin to appear.

:doggie:

quiet1fornow
Nov 11, 2007, 9:01 AM
Very Well said Dog!!!

Life is life, it will happen and change and address us as it feels it needs...and the one thing I have learned is that just because we have a plan and a path does not mean it is the plan or path we will take... while that is frustrating at times it is full of discovery and wonder and beauty we never envisioned as well.

So as Dog said don't just focus on the path...observe and enjoy the edges!!

Quiet:cool:

darkeyes
Nov 11, 2007, 11:43 AM
Well I'm here having a peek but I never seem to meet anyone. I am a bit shy I guess, but when it comes to sex I seem to be a bit of a devil. Have no problem with handcuffs, tying to the bed - or being tied, sharing, 3somes (have done a few), outdoors, dogging, bi women.. sigh, but I'm still single.

Am I ugly or is this just a single male thing?

Ifya livs in Worcester me not surprised ya don meet ne 1..time 2 move or travel bit an findya fun hun!!!:tong:

Worcesterbunny
Nov 11, 2007, 12:21 PM
thanks all. I am trying to be patient it's just that sometimes I feel a bit 'kee' to get things happening.

Will lurk and see what happens...

Aravanww
Nov 11, 2007, 5:06 PM
this will sound odd to you maybe but... you will find what you are looking for when you stop looking.

Ok maybe that sounds like I am trying to be yoda.. hehe.. but think about this.

If you go to pick a friend up at his/her home, and it is taking "forever" for them to come out, when do they come out... usually just as you are leaving. It is what happens...

Stop looking for your target and as the others have said, enjoy the journey.

weeeeeeeeee