PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Someone4
Nov 11, 2007, 2:28 AM
Hey everyone. I'm new here as you can see.

I discovered I was Bi-sexual about a month ago.

Before my realization of my Bisexuality, I identified as gay(since the age of 13). I'm now 17.

Although, I still identify myself as being gay(I'm more gay then straight).

I first realized I was Bi when I started to like boobs gradually more and more. I get an equally wonderful but different feeling when I jack off to a women then when I jack off to a man.

I look forward to talking to you all.

FriedDuck
Nov 11, 2007, 2:41 AM
If u are bi why do u call urself gay? Are u really 17?

Someone4
Nov 11, 2007, 2:53 AM
If u are bi why do u call urself gay? Are u really 17?

I'm pre-dominatley gay. I am Bi. I just like calling myself gay because I'm used to identifying with being gay. I'm a stubborn person and it took me a few years to come to terms with and indentifying with being attracted to guys(gay). Its a stronger attraction which over shadowed my attraction to girls.

In time I'll more readily identify as Bi. I just need time to come to terms with it. Its still a new discovery to me.

And yes, I'm 17. Why do you question my age?

redheadhoneycat
Nov 11, 2007, 3:58 AM
Welcome to our site!! :) :bipride:

Skater Boy
Nov 11, 2007, 8:25 AM
And yes, I'm 17. Why do you question my age?

This site has a legal age restriction of 18 years and above. Sorry to say it, but it would seem that this is not the right place for you.

Brian
Nov 11, 2007, 8:29 AM
I think I just realized why we have had so many underage users around here lately... I think the "18+ Only!" message at registration disappeared during that last upgrade! Oh my. Fixing...

- Drew :paw:

Brian
Nov 11, 2007, 8:49 AM
Okay, fixed. My apologies to Someone4 and the other underaged folks who have wandered in here lately. Google "bi youth support groups" for youth-qualified alternatives to this site. And my apologies to all the other members too.

- Drew :paw: